W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You will find that i said the merge is the the best option for the tribe but i wont be joining and i voted got to war woth W A R on the ovte

Right so let me get this straight - you believed so much that a merge with W A R was the best thing for the tribe that you decided you weren't going to take the risk?

Let all future tribes of AlbatrossX know, the owners of this account are really loyal to their tribes..:icon_rolleyes:

onetruth.. little lesson here k?
Usually when there are no more player's villas to take you have to resort to barbs. You know when you completely control your k? oh k, well maybe you don't know..

DeletedUser

barb-cluster ops

loooooool

Olis750 said:
Usually when there are no more player's villas to take you have to resort to barbs. You know when you completely control your k? oh k, well maybe you don't know..
someone isn't giving their members enough targets, players should never have to resort to nobling barbarians which btw people should never do anyhow whatever the situation. So badly played by the leaders for mass over recruiting thus not giving their members any real targets and badly played by the players for nobling the barbarians instead of relocating or something.

Hint: Start a war!

DeletedUser

no more players? ridiculous, and a situation of your own making.

nope, i've never had a k to myself. but if i did, i'd look to the next k.

They are looking to the next K - hence the war with WETLUV and LUVWET...

and to mrlucaboy; we have started a war - it just needs to get into the offensive stage yet. I don't usually condone barb nobling - but if you find a bunch of barbs close to an enemy; outside of your church radii where you are pretty sure you can set up a church and launch attacks. Then I would recommend they take it.

Unfortunately Albatross failed to explain why we needed to take barbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... players should never have to resort to nobling barbarians which btw people should never do anyhow whatever the situation. ...

you know, I'm going to have to disagree here. Taking a barb to turn into a perfectly useable church yard is very much a given.

So much so that I'll openly admit to Bi! where my "next" church yard is ... Its the barb in the middle that I took today, although not in the middle of the world. (Thumbs up for Smile? grabbing that one) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I know lots of players do that and it's understandable to a certain extent but I personally still wouldn't do it. I have developed a particularly strong dislike for the barbarian people for numerous reasons hehe.

I must admit though the center of the world barb is worth nobling haha nice one smile?

DeletedUser

Pot/kettle comes to mind Glen.

You were perfectly happy for me to cluster my villages up with barbs if no live targets were available.

Whats good for the goose........

DeletedUser

What the hell is spouting out of your mouth little man.. you voted for the merge and then decided you didn't want to join everyone else, so you can go away and get rimmed mate.

You are an atrociously bad player; I wouldn't run your mouth if I were you. I'd hang my head in shame.

Right so let me get this straight - you believed so much that a merge with W A R was the best thing for the tribe that you decided you weren't going to take the risk?

The better of two evils maybe? :icon_rolleyes:

Let all future tribes of AlbatrossX know, the owners of this account are really loyal to their tribes..:icon_rolleyes:

Some tribes aren't worthy of loyalty. *smirk*

onetruth.. little lesson here k?

No, when you noble all player's villas, u IGNORE barbs and move to another continent. Barbs are for FARMING only. Only substandard noobs noble barbs.

They are looking to the next K - hence the war with WETLUV and LUVWET...

and to mrlucaboy; we have started a war - it just needs to get into the offensive stage yet. I don't usually condone barb nobling - but if you find a bunch of barbs close to an enemy; outside of your church radii where you are pretty sure you can set up a church and launch attacks. Then I would recommend they take it.

Unfortunately Albatross failed to explain why we needed to take barbs.

A foolish tactic, building up the barb would require major defences, and once it became a good target, the enemy would just break the stack and noble it, rendering your tactic futile. And W A R are rubbish compared to WETLUV, they will continue to demolish you and your lame barb-nobling ways, purely because you have to do OPs on barbs. Imagine OPing a player... barbs are so tough for you lot...

you know, I'm going to have to disagree here. Taking a barb to turn into a perfectly useable church yard is very much a given.

So much so that I'll openly admit to Bi! where my "next" church yard is ... Its the barb in the middle that I took today, although not in the middle of the world. (Thumbs up for Smile? grabbing that one) :icon_redface:

*nobles Rev*

Actually I agree with this statement, for good church placement, its useful.

That being said, I almost never use the tactic, I KILL THE ENEMY (take a hint Rev) and establish my churches there, because I can omnomnom noobs.

I know lots of players do that and it's understandable to a certain extent but I personally still wouldn't do it. I have developed a particularly strong dislike for the barbarian people for numerous reasons hehe.

I must admit though the center of the world barb is worth nobling haha nice one smile?

Cheers to Rev and Luca for the centre of the world thing, I broke my no-nobling barb rule for it though, so I had to put myself in the sticks as punishment. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You are an atrociously bad player; I wouldn't run your mouth if I were you. I'd hang my head in shame.

No, when you noble all player's villas, u IGNORE barbs and move to another continent. Barbs are for FARMING only. Only substandard noobs noble barbs.

A foolish tactic, building up the barb would require major defences, and once it became a good target, the enemy would just break the stack and noble it, rendering your tactic futile. And W A R are rubbish compared to WETLUV, they will continue to demolish you and your lame barb-nobling ways, purely because you have to do OPs on barbs. Imagine OPing a player... barbs are so tough for you lot...

*nobles Rev*

Actually I agree with this statement, for good church placement, its useful.

That being said, I almost never use the tactic, I KILL THE ENEMY (take a hint Rev) and establish my churches there, because I can omnomnom noobs.

Cheers to Rev and Luca for the centre of the world thing, I broke my no-nobling barb rule for it though, so I had to put myself in the sticks as punishment. :icon_sad:

You know, some people might think you know what you're talking about when they read this. I, on the other hand, know better.

You do realise that Rev actually agreed with me; then you agreed with him. Therefore are you not agreeing with me? Whereas you said "A foolish tactic." Complete contradiction.

Also; If Wetluv are soo much better than us - then why have they been taking barbs left right and center in our frontline and stacking them to the max? They've done more barb nobling than us LOL.

reportq.jpg
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=13705

What are you talking about when you say that is would require major defence to secure a barb. If you Stick in 2 defense villas in there, it's pretty much going to take 4 nukes. Who is going to waste 4 nukes on an ex-barbarian? and if they try... they can have the villa.

What's your evidence of me being an atrociously bad player? Oh wait, silly me.. everyone is an atrociously bad player compared to the all mighty Adellion :icon_rolleyes:. You are a terrible player, grant's standards must be worse than i thought..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

Congratulations Olis for finally getting the scouts through. And about all of WETLUV/LUVWET's barb nobling on your frontline. The members of WETLUV/LUVWET were given a post in your forum that your tribe were going to noble a load of barbs, and in order to reduce you number of villages on the front line, WETLUV/LUVWET took them instead. So with that sorted and out of they way, I guess it won't be long before ops are made to take you away from K43

DeletedUser

Congratulations Olis for finally getting the scouts through. And about all of WETLUV/LUVWET's barb nobling on your frontline. The members of WETLUV/LUVWET were given a post in your forum that your tribe were going to noble a load of barbs, and in order to reduce you number of villages on the front line, WETLUV/LUVWET took them instead. So with that sorted and out of they way, I guess it won't be long before ops are made to take you away from K43

Without giving too much away, We want K43 - we will have K43.

DeletedUser

You know, some people might think you know what you're talking about when they read this. I, on the other hand, know better.

You do realise that Rev actually agreed with me; then you agreed with him. Therefore are you not agreeing with me? Whereas you said "A foolish tactic." Complete contradiction.

Also; If Wetluv are soo much better than us - then why have they been taking barbs left right and center in our frontline and stacking them to the max? They've done more barb nobling than us LOL.

What are you talking about when you say that is would require major defence to secure a barb. If you Stick in 2 defense villas in there, it's pretty much going to take 4 nukes. Who is going to waste 4 nukes on an ex-barbarian? and if they try... they can have the villa.

What's your evidence of me being an atrociously bad player? Oh wait, silly me.. everyone is an atrociously bad player compared to the all mighty Adellion :icon_rolleyes:. You are a terrible player, grant's standards must be worse than i thought..

If you had bothered to read, I was agreeing with Reverend on nobling a barb for good CHURCH placement. Any other situations, barb-nobling is noob. Learn to recognise distinctions in points.

Smile?
Opponents defeated: 7.132.510 (1.)
Tribe: Bi!

Olis750
Opponents defeated: 807.293 (198.)

And try getting to Smile?'s size before talking diatribe to me. Only 115 places left to go in points :icon_rolleyes:

Without giving too much away, We want K43 - we will have K43.

Good luck.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV, LUVWET
Side 2:
Tribes: W A R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,794
Side 2: 63,099
Difference: 68,695

chart

Don't think you'll get very far. Kthxbai. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you had bothered to read, I was agreeing with Reverend on nobling a barb for good CHURCH placement. Any other situations, barb-nobling is noob. Learn to recognise distinctions in points.

Smile?
Opponents defeated: 7.132.510 (1.)
Tribe: Bi!

Olis750
Opponents defeated: 807.293 (198.)

And try getting to Smile?'s size before talking diatribe to me. Only 115 places left to go in points :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV, LUVWET
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 131,794
Side 2: 63,099
Difference: 68,695

chart

Don't think you'll get very far. Kthxbai. :icon_twisted:

If you could be bothered to read - you'd see I was saying that taking barbs for Church purposes was what we were planning..

I'm afraid you can't bring up the smile? argument with me. You didn't build the account up, and as soon as you came on the scene it magically dropped to 2nd place.

What a hypocrite! WETLUV + LUVWET = 14,452k points. W A R = 8,787k points. So a whole lot more points there. You are willing to post that, but you wouldn't dare post: =FATE=, Vital and BOBB vs Bi! Would you.

DeletedUser

If you could be bothered to read - you'd see I was saying that taking barbs for Church purposes was what we were planning..

I'm afraid you can't bring up the smile? argument with me. You didn't build the account up, and as soon as you came on the scene it magically dropped to 2nd place.

What a hypocrite! WETLUV + LUVWET = 14,452k points. W A R = 8,787k points. So a whole lot more points there. You are willing to post that, but you wouldn't dare post: =FATE=, Vital and BOBB vs Bi! Would you.

No no, I joined the account well before when it dropped to 2nd place, at least one month before that. Around early July, just after Vera Causa was internalled. Check the conquers if you don't believe me. And Rev is about 4k ahead me in points, and my OD is 1.5x his, so I think its safe to say Smile? is as strong as ever. You shouldn't run your mouth so much. Makes you look bad.

Why would I dare not post =FATE=, Vital & BOBB vs Bi!?

Side 1:
Tribes: =FATE=, Vital, BOBB
Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 85
Difference: 1

chart

Pretty even I'd say. :icon_rolleyes:

Your point?

DeletedUser7325

Adellion there is another player you missed here and its not as old as 1 month start, I say pretty much 1 week.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV, LUVWET, *BK*
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
chart

Side 1: 61,486
Side 2: 51,022
Difference: 10,464
chart

Far as Bi!s war with Vital and Fate is concerned, it is more than month old story though.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 160
Side 2: 140
Difference: 20
chart

Side 1: 1,258,424
Side 2: 1,045,389
Difference: 213,035
chart

You are right, Pretty Even, Only over 200K difference.

DeletedUser

Adellion there is another player you missed here and its not as old as 1 month start, I say pretty much 1 week.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV, LUVWET, *BK*
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
chart

Side 1: 61,486
Side 2: 51,022
Difference: 10,464
chart

Far as Bi!s war with Vital and Fate is concerned, it is more than month old story though.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 160
Side 2: 140
Difference: 20
chart

Side 1: 1,258,424
Side 2: 1,045,389
Difference: 213,035
chart

You are right, Pretty Even, Only over 200K difference.

My apologies for not knowing the length of time between the wars, thanks for the stats. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lmao, so this thread went off topic many times I see, are we all done with it?
can it be closed now? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I guess no-one knows your glorious history of UK4 DRebel :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh, they have a good tribe but they were just as good before they recruited so many members

So in general small tribes have been more successful

fate weren't exactly small, and neither were bi! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.