W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

as far as i can see i think w a r will win their war... they have friends. =P but they can squash wetluv like a bug without help.

however that is my prediction... we will let time tell the result of the war between W A R and WETLUV/LUVWET. :icon_biggrin:

I'M SO FLY I CAN MAKE ANYONE LOOK GOOD!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well really, I never like to comment on such things this early, but with how we are dealing with attacks from 2 tribes against us, it looks favorable for us, now the 2 tribes are becoming 1, this can only be a good thing for us really.

DeletedUser

Not really as one tribe they will be able to co-ordinate better meaning that it will only get harder for W A R also as 1 tribe members will feel better about supporting each other as they are tribe mates, so being realistic it wil only get worse for W A R

DeletedUser

Not really as one tribe they will be able to co-ordinate better meaning that it will only get harder for W A R also as 1 tribe members will feel better about supporting each other as they are tribe mates, so being realistic it wil only get worse for W A R

So you reckon 1 tribe with 100+ players can co-ordinate better than 2 smaller tribes of 50 people each? Hmmm.. no.

DeletedUser

Al mate, you alive still, didnt we rim you ?? lol

it will only get worse for W A R, did I miss something somewhere, are we at war or something lmao :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

God, thats ludicrous. Bi!, one tribe, vs three, and in stats with just two, have gone down 20 villages, and your liek

"HAHAH NOOBS"

Wow, learn to play TW please. :S

DeletedUser

Yes actually.

Well then you've obviously never been in a mass recruiting tribe :icon_rolleyes:. Have you not ever wondered why larger tribes will split themselves into "teams," it's because the less people they have to control; the easier it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well then you've obviously never been in a mass recruiting tribe :icon_rolleyes:. Have you not ever wondered why larger tribes will split themselves into "teams," it's because the less people they have to control; the easier it is.

Smaller sized tribes are better for many reasons, control, it is easier to control a smaller size tribe, it is easier to coord support and attacks, its easier to keep the member base active, you may be wondering if Im saying all of that why are we sitting at 90 members, we were at 109 members, we have an optimun number we are working through to obtain.

Managing a big tribe is not an issue for us, the council we have in place at W A R, as many have said are a very well oiled machine, a very good council is needed for a larger tribe and we have it in place already.

DeletedUser

Al mate, you alive still, didnt we rim you ?? lol

Let me think about this one for a minute.......

Am i on the rim?
NO!

So did you rim me?
NO!

How many villages did i have left before i got bored of sniping your trains, so was clearing the villages for you?

How many of you where they compared to me?
in total i would sya with W A R and Heroes + Heroez at least 200+ members against 1, meh you should have been able to take me out in the first IOp wait you didnt it was a semi success as shaney said in his mail, but to me it was no success, i still had over half my villages, btw i liked W A R's 1min trains :icon_eek:

So is it easy to co-ordinate in groups as you said, because you couldn't co-ordinate in groups against me?
With the evidence above of you not being able to take me out within 1 Op i feel that it doesnt matter on the members as long their is a strong leadership, yes it will be easy to co-ordinate in smaller groups but you could still co-ordinate just as good in bigger tribes, with a strong leadership, like LUV have.

DeletedUser

Let me think about this one for a minute.......

Am i on the rim?
NO!

So did you rim me?
NO!

How many villages did i have left before i got bored of sniping your trains, so was clearing the villages for you?

How many of you where they compared to me?
in total i would sya with W A R and Heroes + Heroez at least 200+ members against 1, meh you should have been able to take me out in the first IOp wait you didnt it was a semi success as shaney said in his mail, but to me it was no success, i still had over half my villages, btw i liked W A R's 1min trains :icon_eek:

So is it easy to co-ordinate in groups as you said, because you couldn't co-ordinate in groups against me?
With the evidence above of you not being able to take me out within 1 Op i feel that it doesnt matter on the members as long their is a strong leadership, yes it will be easy to co-ordinate in smaller groups but you could still co-ordinate just as good in bigger tribes, with a strong leadership, like LUV have.

Have you got any evidence of these "successful" snipes. You weren't even an op mate; don't flatter yourself. You were someone there to be nobled lol! We offered Heroes free reign to attack some of your villas; they took it the offer.

Strong leadership doesn't count for anything if the members aren't willing to listen to them :lol:

DeletedUser

Well said Olly, Id agree with you 100% if we were tribe mates, oh hang on there, we are lol

DeletedUser

Have you got any evidence of these "successful" snipes. You weren't even an op mate; don't flatter yourself. You were someone there to be nobled lol! We offered Heroes free reign to attack some of your villas; they took it the offer.

Strong leadership doesn't count for anything if the members aren't willing to listen to them :lol:

shaneyboycian on 23.08. at 01:56
Hello all K63'ers,

The op against [player]AlbatrossX[/player] last night was a semi-success however we can as a K do much better than that.

It highlighted one or two problems which I would like to address.

1) To be able to co-ordinate means that players need to be active. Signing in once or twice a day for 10 minutes at a time does not suffice.
Some players didn't open mails for over 12 hours which meant any chance of co-ordinating attacks or organising other players to help with nukes etc was lost.
We would like to get more of the active players up to the front line of WETLUVWET soon but we need to see this activity from you. We can't have semi-active/weekend warriors on our front lines.

2) More than one player asked me to sit them to send their attacks. However this was not possible since I was attacking the same player myself. In future if you are participating in a co-ordinated op ask a baron/duke who is not involved in the op to sit you. Always wait for a reply as well before setting the person. I had two people set me before I could reply and thus their attacks didn't get sent yesterday.

For those of you who still have outstanding claims on [player]AlbatrossX[/player]'s villages please send attacks asap. Make sure to follow them in with noble trains to increase your chance of taking the village/s. We want these claims and all other claims in the K63 ops completed in the next two days.

To those of you who haven't replied to yesterdays mail asking you to send fakes, please do. This is not optional. The tribe is at war thus every player is expected to pull their weight.

We are carefully monitoring activity in the tribe so pick it up please.

To those of you who do respond to mails and support requests promptly thank you and keep it up.

Lastly would all players based in K63 set me as their safety net sitter. I will only activate these sittings:

a) If you ask me to. (i.e. you're going on day trip, long weekend, holiday etc)

b) If you become a yellow dot in the council activity list (2 days inactive)

If you are going away and need a sitter mail me first, preferably not the same day or the day before and if I can't do it I will find someone who can sit you.

Thank you all for reading this and lets go to war. After all it's why we play this game.

Regards

Shane

http://uk4.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=139805?????????? on 23.08. at 03:54
thought you might like this

This message has been forwarded by ???????????

Nope that wasn't an Op was it, even though it cleary says in the message it was

Ok i can't prove that i sniped, but i can honestly say that i did can, W A R members honestly say that they didn't get sniped, yes some of you will be able to say it but their are others who cant

DeletedUser

ya know what, at the end of the day, we have the villas we wanted, Heroes took the K64 villas we offered them, all this chattering now is pointless to say the least, who cares if you snipped nobles, no one does now, if you did, good on you, if you didnt, unlucky, better luck next time.

DeletedUser

Just wanna clear up 1 point that bothers me, when peeps say mass recruiter, we completed 2 merges into us, 1st was Wevern,
we had to sift through their members and weed out the inactives, semi`s and weekend warriors to internally noble, the end result was we kept the best of Wevern who are now awesome W A R members.

And the 2nd merger was END, again some inactives, semi`s and weekend warriors, who Olly and Jimmy and Shane and Fix, gladly helped to point out, and again internally nobled them, this left the very best of END who are now awesome W A R members.

We took in a few from Sons!, before we rimmed sons, and they are now awesome W A R members.

And we are cutting down as Im sure all have seen to a more managable tribe size.

DeletedUser

Well you could just not have recruited them, I would have thought all Olly, Jimmy, Shane and Fix would have known who was good and who was not good prior to the move.

DeletedUser

Well you could just not have recruited them, I would have thought all Olly, Jimmy, Shane and Fix would have known who was good and who was not good prior to the move.

Unfortunately you can blame THAT on Albatross....

Status
Not open for further replies.