W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

exactly how can you blame it on me

Well because of you insisting that we keep all the original members of Vibe? whether they were inactive or not didn't help at all.. Then when we merged the clause was we had to take everyone in because we thought you wouldn't agree otherwise; you wouldn't "let" anybody get internally nobled. Therefore we had to give them a chance or they would gang up against us and offer another small obstacle.

Oh well; you may not be on the rim. But we wiped out all of your villas :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As you may have noticed when the merge was being discussed between Tweet and Vibe i was never included in them i dont even know who organised it i was only on the council, and when in END you or no one else ever said to me we need to get rid of some members if you did please prove it to me,

Also i may recall me telling you to hurry up and take my villages and that i had emptied them for you as i wanted to be with the rest of PEST, so don't brag about taking my villages as i had nine left and ave them to you

[8/28/2010 4:42:03 PM] Glen: olly how come you guys arent attacking me anymore
[8/28/2010 4:42:35 PM] Olly: I dont attack you :) I just wanted one of your villas.
[8/28/2010 4:42:56 PM] Glen: yes but what about W A R
[8/28/2010 4:43:01 PM] Glen: i need them to aattck me
[8/28/2010 4:43:09 PM] Glen: need to get rid of my villages
[8/28/2010 4:43:13 PM] Olly: whys that? so you can start in the middle of Pest?
[8/28/2010 4:43:18 PM] Glen: yh
[8/28/2010 4:43:29 PM] Olly: nah you've probably rigged them all with explosives..
[8/28/2010 4:43:38 PM] Glen: seriously i havent
[8/28/2010 4:43:42 PM] Glen: their all cleared
[8/28/2010 4:43:45 PM] Olly: no duh..
[8/28/2010 4:46:09 PM] Glen: if you have any trains please just take my villages
[8/28/2010 4:55:07 PM] Glen: if you aint nobling me anymore please say cos then i can jump noble to PEST
[8/28/2010 4:55:17 PM] Olly: Ill take them now
[8/28/2010 4:55:26 PM] Glen: ok cool

DeletedUser

9 that we would have taken whether you'd cleared them or not >.>

DeletedUser

Don't be so cocky, I would've thought scrimshanker's recent defending display would've reminded you to not underestimate people.

DeletedUser

Don't be so cocky, I would've thought scrimshanker's recent defending display would've reminded you to not underestimate people.

He was alone in the midst of many many enemies who claimed his villas. Pest (who took him in, despite him being a refugee) were a very long way out; and their support was still coming in as we took the villas. Eventually the only villas of his left were ~2k ish and so weren't even worth taking.

The fact that I took 1 of his villas that had support in another villa; that he hadn't even bothered to recall, shows that he wasn't bothered about keeping the villas at all.

Scrimshanker had plenty of tribe members near him; and our downfall was leaving it too long to strike. As foolish as we were to trust that Bi! would talk civilly to us about the Scrimshanker situation.

DeletedUser

He was alone in the midst of many many enemies who claimed his villas. Pest (who took him in, despite him being a refugee) were a very long way out; and their support was still coming in as we took the villas. Eventually the only villas of his left were ~2k ish and so weren't even worth taking.

The fact that I took 1 of his villas that had support in another villa; that he hadn't even bothered to recall, shows that he wasn't bothered about keeping the villas at all.

Scrimshanker had plenty of tribe members near him; and our downfall was leaving it too long to strike. As foolish as we were to trust that Bi! would talk civilly to us about the Scrimshanker situation.

Lol, no matter how quickly you launched, it would have been very hard to even get one village. Wanna know why? Because you were attacking one of the best defenders in the world. Yes, Smile? was sitting that account. Each of the trains you sent I sniped several times. One I must have sniped at least ten times, not to mention the new player who came on the account and decided to snipe it some more for entertainment and practice.

Scrimshanker indeed had plenty of W A R members around him that could've done something to help; my only regret is that I commend shaneyboycian for his very impressive gameplay and had he faced an opponent any weaker than myself, surely he would've been rewarded with some conquers. Its just a regret that he had Smile? sitting that account.

He's probably one of W A R's only really talented players.

DeletedUser

But yet you took so long to take my villages, tbh i had 22 villages at the start lets say war had over 1500, you should have been able to take me out in one Op but with bad leadership and co-ordination you couldn't even take half of them, says something about you guys doesn't it

Yes i was ALONE doesn't that say something about the time it took you guys to take me out before me getting bored, and please tel me your definition of a refugee as when i joined PEST i had no attacks incoming or had even been attacked so i was no refugee, unless you can prove otherwise.

and aroundhow where my last 9 villages around 2k :icon_eek: i had 2 villages out of the 9 which where between 2-3k all then others where above 3k which i think is a reasonable village to take as most likely will have an acadamy not always though.

Support, as you may know PEST are at war with Hybrid and O.O and where at the time i joined, so they had little support, i got 200 troops from around 12 members who where around 70hours out.

I also agree with ade that shaney is a good player, but they do have some other good players

DeletedUser

He's probably one of W A R's only really talented players.

:icon_redface:I is a n00b:icon_redface: Thanks for the compliment but as Glen (AlbatrossX) rightly pointed out there are quite a few good plyers in W A R

I have to agree with Rob (DRebel) that I think it is unfair to call W A R mass recruiters.

W A R recently had two mergers very close together where players from Wyvern and END merged into them. At it's peak the membership went up to 113.

Already it's membership is down to 87 (largely due to internalling inactives/semi actives/weekend warriors) which is nearly 25% reduction and will be decreased more between merging of accounts, internalling etc.

Rob and the council put in an awful lot of hard work and if that ethic continues to be mirrored by our members then W A R will be on this world for a long time and will be successful.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:I is a n00b:icon_redface: Thanks for the compliment but as Glen (AlbatrossX) rightly pointed out there are quite a few good plyers in W A R

I have to agree with Rob (DRebel) that I think it is unfair to call W A R mass recruiters.

W A R recently had two mergers very close together where players from Wyvern and END merged into them. At it's peak the membership went up to 113.

Already it's membership is down to 87 (largely due to internalling inactives/semi actives/weekend warriors) which is nearly 25% reduction and will be decreased more between merging of accounts, internalling etc.

Rob and the council put in an awful lot of hard work and if that ethic continues to be mirrored by our members then W A R will be on this world for a long time and will be successful.

I say this only because my opinion of W A R was heavily scarred when they were so adamant about nobling barbarians in K44 rather than noble their enemy, and because of their "barb OPs".

Really, I just immediately judge any tribe that actively nobles barbs with no restrictions as pretty noob. Its a substandard and untalented, nooby practice, and it should be stamped out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7210

WAR END merge

As you may have noticed when the merge was being discussed between Tweet and Vibe i was never included in them i dont even know who organised it i was only on the council, and when in END you or no one else ever said to me we need to get rid of some members if you did please prove it to me,

Also i may recall me telling you to hurry up and take my villages and that i had emptied them for you as i wanted to be with the rest of PEST, so don't brag about taking my villages as i had nine left and ave them to you

[8/28/2010 4:42:03 PM] Glen: olly how come you guys arent attacking me anymore
[8/28/2010 4:42:35 PM] Olly: I dont attack you :) I just wanted one of your villas.
[8/28/2010 4:42:56 PM] Glen: yes but what about W A R
[8/28/2010 4:43:01 PM] Glen: i need them to aattck me
[8/28/2010 4:43:09 PM] Glen: need to get rid of my villages
[8/28/2010 4:43:13 PM] Olly: whys that? so you can start in the middle of Pest?
[8/28/2010 4:43:18 PM] Glen: yh
[8/28/2010 4:43:29 PM] Olly: nah you've probably rigged them all with explosives..
[8/28/2010 4:43:38 PM] Glen: seriously i havent
[8/28/2010 4:43:42 PM] Glen: their all cleared
[8/28/2010 4:43:45 PM] Olly: no duh..
[8/28/2010 4:46:09 PM] Glen: if you have any trains please just take my villages
[8/28/2010 4:55:07 PM] Glen: if you aint nobling me anymore please say cos then i can jump noble to PEST
[8/28/2010 4:55:17 PM] Olly: Ill take them now
[8/28/2010 4:55:26 PM] Glen: ok cool

What you say to him you say to me now. Make sure you have your facts right as i have copies of ALL defamatory comments with my solicitor. The mods did rock all to delete or impose any punishment for both slanderous or defamatory comments against me so my solicitor is still exploring all avenues. We now coshare on UK4, with albatrossX brains and skill, with my aggression and guile we will own this world

Clamju gat over yourself and STOP making ALL threads you versus the best player or you will have more than clamjukiller on your tail following you through the world. You are a halfway decent player but no more. END OF

DeletedUser

What you say to him you say to me now. Make sure you have your facts right as i have copies of ALL defamatory comments with my solicitor. The mods did rock all to delete or impose any punishment for both slanderous or defamatory comments against me so my solicitor is still exploring all avenues. We now coshare on UK4, with albatrossX brains and skill, with my aggression and guile we will own this world

Clamju gat over yourself and STOP making ALL threads you versus the best player or you will have more than clamjukiller on your tail following you through the world. You are a halfway decent player but no more. END OF

Sorry, but I don't think one of your sentences made sense to me.

DeletedUser

I say this only because my opinion of W A R was heavily stacked when they were so adamant about nobling barbarians in K44 rather than noble their enemy, and because of their "barb OPs".

Really, I just immediately judge any tribe that actively nobles barbs with no restrictions as pretty noob. Its a substandard and untalented, nooby practice, and it should be stamped out.

It's not that we actively noble barbs, it's the principle. That you say they are all your personal farms yet WET and PEST take them regardless. We are at war with WET; and to say we cannot barb noble in their K, but they can barb noble in ours (which they have done PLENTY of) puts us at a SLIGHT disadvantage.

But; I would prefer to keep this off of the forums, as it is a matter for ingame.

DeletedUser

cotton vest wrote:
Make sure you have your facts right as i have copies of ALL defamatory comments with my solicitor. The mods did rock all to delete or impose any punishment for both slanderous or defamatory comments against me so my solicitor is still exploring all avenues.

ffs, please tell me this was sarcasm. If it wasn't, get over yourself. Pfft! (and feel free to report that to whatever authority you choose)

Adellion wrote:

What about a situation in late game, where players in the biggest tribes create huge clusters, and also have less time/inclination to farm? That can only be achieved by incorporating barbs. Or is most of W1N on W1 (to mention but one example) comprised of "untalented, nooby" players?

Seems to me it is an acceptable strategy, at the correct stage in the game. Sure, early on, it is pretty flimsy practice, but it can have its place.

Apologies for going off-topic - maybe a thread to debate the different philosophies on progressing one's game would be in order?

DeletedUser

I say this only because my opinion of W A R was heavily stacked when they were so adamant about nobling barbarians in K44 rather than noble their enemy, and because of their "barb OPs".

Now now, be truthful in what you choose to write,
you told me as part of our talks, no nobling barbs was allowed in K44, K45 and K54 by
W A R, and that WET and PEST both adheared to the Bi Etos of not nobling barbs in those Ks at all.

I then forwarded you all of the present noblings of barbs in those Ks by WET and PEST according to TW stats, which then made what you said to me look very silly indeed, as the only tribe adhearing to the Bi Etos of no nobling barbs in K44, K45 and K54 was Bi lol.

That is the only rreason we have agrued the no barb nobling rule in the WET home k K44, as they are clearly not keeping to it, why would we want to.

DeletedUser

It's not that we actively noble barbs, it's the principle. That you say they are all your personal farms yet WET and PEST take them regardless. We are at war with WET; and to say we cannot barb noble in their K, but they can barb noble in ours (which they have done PLENTY of) puts us at a SLIGHT disadvantage.

But; I would prefer to keep this off of the forums, as it is a matter for ingame.

I grant exceptions in rare cases to WETLUV when they seek my permission. I have refused dozens of requests. I have said to W A R that I'm prepared to accept requests from them too in much the same way as WETLUV. +PEST- only noble barbs in K45, and our alliance agreement states they must seek permission before nobling ANY barb within a 15x15 radius of any Bi! village.

And K44 is not "WETLUV's K" its also Bi!'s and our property too. We are not involved in your petty war; why should we be penalised? Maybe Olis, if you actually learnt to noble something that fought back, you might at least elevate your tribe to a force of somewhat power. Take a leaf out of shaneyboycian's book. Oh and fatterahl isn't too bad either.

cotton vest wrote:

ffs, please tell me this was sarcasm. If it wasn't, get over yourself. Pfft! (and feel free to report that to whatever authority you choose)

Adellion wrote:

What about a situation in late game, where players in the biggest tribes create huge clusters, and also have less time/inclination to farm? That can only be achieved by incorporating barbs. Or is most of W1N on W1 (to mention but one example) comprised of "untalented, nooby" players?

Seems to me it is an acceptable strategy, at the correct stage in the game. Sure, early on, it is pretty flimsy practice, but it can have its place.

Apologies for going off-topic - maybe a thread to debate the different philosophies on progressing one's game would be in order?

You are incorrect, the largest players farm the most. Its only in very very late-game that people stop farming. We are at mid-game at most. I haven't stopped farming at all, and I'm sure Reverend farms too, though nowhere near as much as me. I never noble barbs, hence why I hold significant OD ranks in addition to my points. Which is what it is all about. Balance. If you can get high points and OD and keep it up there, that's the mark of a good player. You don't get that nobling barbarians. You get that from crushing your enemy like a truely talented player. Barb-nobling is for the weak, and any player who actively does so will never be able to challenge the might of their more talented counterparts that do not noble barbs.

Ofc, this barb-nobling ethos kinda goes out the window on UK5 where barbs grow so large.

Now now, be truthful in what you choose to write,
you told me as part of our talks, no nobling barbs was allowed in K44, K45 and K54 by
W A R, and that WET and PEST both adheared to the Bi Etos of not nobling barbs in those Ks at all.

I then forwarded you all of the present noblings of barbs in those Ks by WET and PEST according to TW stats, which then made what you said to me look very silly indeed, as the only tribe adhearing to the Bi Etos of no nobling barbs in K44, K45 and K54 was Bi lol.

That is the only rreason we have agrued the no barb nobling rule in the WET home k K44, as they are clearly not keeping to it, why would we want to.

I said they were banned from K44 but exceptions were granted if they seeked permission. WETLUV will confirm this. The number of barbs they nobled was VERY low. +PEST- only have to seek permission to noble within a 15x15 of Bi! in K45, and they are banned from K44 in the same way.
I grant exceptions when a player in WETLUV seeks permission; other times when they do not, I ask for them to be kicked or I simply farm WETLUV regardless. I consider it punishment for touching my farms.
It is my right to defend my barbarians against attack, and I will not hesitate to farm noobs that decide to noble my barbs. And if they resist, then they can smile? for the camera, because I'll give them a one-way ticket to the rim.

The reason why you would keep to your word is out of respect for Bi!. If you are unprepared to show respect to any diplomacy, then you will clearly not get away tribes with any talent to form negotiations with you.

DeletedUser

Adellion - I said they were banned from K44 but exceptions were granted if they seeked permission.
That was only after we presented you with the TW Stats for the noblings by them.

I asked why would we keep to it, if they clearly are not, once you explained to me, then we had no issues then with it.

Lets leave respect out of this chat mate, as it is something that is earned by tribes for each other, not simply given because of who Bi are.

DeletedUser

That was only after we presented you with the TW Stats for the noblings by them.

I asked why would we keep to it, if they clearly are not, once you explained to me, then we had no issues then with it.

Lets leave respect out of this chat mate, as it is something that is earned by tribes for each other, not simply given because of who Bi are.

No, I gave exceptions for that. Please don't tell me what I have done, you suspect things, I *know*. Those conquers were exceptions. You will keep it if you want diplomacy at all.

And I think its clear to say that respect is given to those who are better players than yourself. To not do so is mere jealousy.

DeletedUser

I didn't want to start Arguments with you again Adellion. But can I just point out: I have nobled very little barbs in fact; and the ones I did was because I had to for 1, Church placement. 2, I was gathering nobles but had no options for attack as I was surrounded by tribe members.

My ODT is quite high considering. Although it may not be as high as yours, I resent that fact that you refer to me as a barb nobler. As I have only nobled barbs that i have had to.

DeletedUser

Respect is earned always, not given willy nilly, do you honestly think I get jealous over this? lol

You will earn my respect and I will earn yours, you wont be getting respect heaped on you cos of what the smile account has done.

Now really to assume respect is thrown at you because of the smile account is purely egotistical on your part, had that account been the Adellion account, many would respect you automatically, including me to some degree.

Respect is a 2 way street mate, you give it, you get it in return, you earn it, which is more forfilling, and that respect is returned in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.