Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8202

ive been meaning to register on forums for awhile
ive been following forum activity
and i saw i may as well join in
so here i am:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7797

Can I also point out: I apologise for my behavior last night. It was Friday night, need I say more =/?

Good on you mate, you have gone up in my estimation.

Let's all remember that this is still supposed to be fun and personal attacks should be left in the playground. Emotions appear to be running high amongst certain players and this is good but any responses and posts should be tempered with civility and common decency.

Whether WAR or Wetluv prevail will be interesting but maybe that should be discussed in another thread as the title of this one is very different.

World 4 has finallly started to really get going and there will be many twists and turns before the end.

:)

DeletedUser

Haven't you quit already? god what does it take to get rid of you.

I won't buck up my ideas. If he didn't come onto a thread which has little to nothing to do with him and start trolling then he wouldn't have to be badmouthed.

It seems everyone on the W4 forums is simply rude and immature. If they would like to prove me wrong, please do, because rarely do I ever see a Positive/Pleasant thread/post about anything.

personally apart from rivalry and mutual flaming i find that usually if your a respectful player then even your enemies are respectful towards you, take ade for example hes one of the most 'hated' personalities on the externals for flaming people, however when he posted his leaving post even his enemies said they were sad to see him go. cos i amongst others, respect a good enemy, the game would be cr@ppy without a challenge, your showing your noobiness with some of your comments and respect for your allies as well as your enemies goes along way!

DeletedUser

personally apart from rivalry and mutual flaming i find that usually if your a respectful player then even your enemies are respectful towards you, take ade for example hes one of the most 'hated' personalities on the externals for flaming people, however when he posted his leaving post even his enemies said they were sad to see him go. cos i amongst others, respect a good enemy, the game would be cr@ppy without a challenge, your showing your noobiness with some of your comments and respect for your allies as well as your enemies goes along way!

Well said and absolutely correct :)

DeletedUser

Whether WAR or Wetluv prevail will be interesting but maybe that should be discussed in another thread as the title of this one is very different.

World 4 has finallly started to really get going and there will be many twists and turns before the end.

:)

Maybe WETLUV and W A R should both make a PnP could be fun to read, the war should be in full gear know so i will be expecting some exciting stuff

DeletedUser

I don't completely agree with you there, maybe you haven't come across it yet.. but there are some people who just completely rub each other up the wrong way.

I generally only make enemies out of people I dislike, and so won't have respect for them at all. I also won't dislike people I have respect for.

If i happen to be fighting someone i am at war with, that does not necessarily mean I am enemies with them, just that they are another target.

DeletedUser

I don't completely agree with you there, maybe you haven't come across it yet.. but there are some people who just completely rub each other up the wrong way.

I generally only make enemies out of people I dislike, and so won't have respect for them at all. I also won't dislike people I have respect for.

If i happen to be fighting someone i am at war with, that does not necessarily mean I am enemies with them, just that they are another target.

I don't dislike people, ever. Try it sometime. If I'm at war with them, they are my enemy in-game. But as soon as the war is over, they are not. I never hated them from start to finish. You get annoyed by trivial things Olis, that is the issue. And it does give a bad impression of you. If you wish to continue with your bad impression, please argue with or flame me after the tone.

(I could use some entertainment after all).

DeletedUser

I don't dislike people, ever. Try it sometime. If I'm at war with them, they are my enemy in-game. But as soon as the war is over, they are not. I never hated them from start to finish. You get annoyed by trivial things Olis, that is the issue. And it does give a bad impression of you. If you wish to continue with your bad impression, please argue with or flame me after the tone.

(I could use some entertainment after all).

Then again that last comment there is something that does get me annoyed, but you are provoking a reaction so that people's opinion of me lowers even more.

DeletedUser

I wanna take a simple example - Hitler. All of you maybe like - ZOMG this guy is awful, he is the biggest tyran in history. But think about this, how can you not RESPECT this man, you may have hate for him , but even I, Russian, believe that he was one of the greatest leaders and military commanders. Same with Napoleon. I have respect for skilled players and good debaters like Adellion. For you on the other hand... no

DeletedUser

I wanna take a simple example - Hitler. All of you maybe like - ZOMG this guy is awful, he is the biggest tyran in history. But think about this, how can you not RESPECT this man, you may have hate for him , but even I, Russian, believe that he was one of the greatest leaders and military commanders. Same with Napoleon. I have respect for skilled players and good debaters like Adellion. For you on the other hand... no

Good for you, nice slipping in of the comment of the end, nearly missed that.

Time changes everything, you think back when he was doing these things people would have respected him? The benefit of hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Also, you've proved my point. You do not respect me therefore do not like me, fair enough the feeling is mutual.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dislike you for a reason of your ignorance , although I dislike hitler for his views and his actions which in my opinion are brutal. I do not dislike you because I do not respect you, I do not respect you because you have done nothing to prove yourself. You can say I haven't but in all honesty I may not be the best of Offensive players out there but i have proved myself in Bi! on occasions where I was needed to defend.

DeletedUser

I dislike you for a reason of your ignorance , although I dislike hitler for his views and his actions which in my opinion are brutal. I do not dislike you because I do not respect you, I do not respect you because you have done nothing to prove yourself. You can say I haven't but in all honesty I may not be the best of Offensive players out there but i have proved myself in Bi! on occasions where I was needed to defend.

Really? i don't recall, maybe because I've never been in Bi!

So Bi! would obviously speak well of you.

The same could be said of W A R, if you went and asked any of them if they thought i was a good player, or a good leader. I would hope they would say yes, if they say no, I would step down.

Ignorance again is subjective labeling someone as "Ignorant" is useless as they are obviously not ignorant about everything. Generalisations are not helpful.

DeletedUser

The same could be said of W A R, if you went and asked any of them if they thought i was a good player, or a good leader. I would hope they would say yes, if they say no, I would step down.

Ignorance again is subjective labeling someone as "Ignorant" is useless as they are obviously not ignorant about everything. Generalisations are not helpful.

Sorry are you Olis750 in game, or are you currently coing someone?

DeletedUser

coing someone, Jimmy white. Although my co is obviously much friendlier with her neighbors than I.

Oh this is gonna be quite good :D i just saw your ODA score... Your points are nearly beating it :D but then that may not be your fault

DeletedUser

Hitler was a military mastermind. Only naive and ignorant people would say otherwise. Period.

EDIT: Just realised this was a page ago! LOL Sorry!

DeletedUser

Hitler was a military mastermind. Only naive and ignorant people would say otherwise. Period.

EDIT: Just realised this was a page ago! LOL Sorry!

/facepalm

So am I, how many villas did you take off me when you played? none, yeah thats right :p

DeletedUser

As the former duke of Bi!, I can say without a doubt that Frank Lucas was a good player. Olis, your stats speak of themselves, I don't need your leaders to tell me how awesome you are (or not, as the case may be).

What's the highest rank you've ever attained? In points? OD? ODA? Are you a name people fear? Are you well-connected?

Are you (dare I say it) (in)famous?

Those that score highly on the above mentioned are signs of a good player. You have to be prove yourself. Therefore people contest your opinion so much; you don't have the credentials to make such controversial and argumentative statements.

You will undoubtedly argue free speech and all that human rights jargon. Free speech does not give you the right to shout over your superiors. Its like a layman trying to argue with a doctor on a medical related issue. The layman insists his opinion is of the same value as the doctor, as anything less would be against free speech and human rights.

I'm sorry to say but I'd consider the doctor's opinion to be far more valuable than the layman's. In the same way, players better than you are arguing against you, and you are continuing to argue against superior forces and numbers. You have to gain credentials before you can argue against better players and have weight in your opinion.

Until then, if you post anything controversial, you will find heavy opposition to your posts. Also, try changing the style of how you write to something less abrasive until you can get away with it without getting flamed.

DeletedUser

As the former duke of Bi!, I can say without a doubt that Frank Lucas was a good player. Olis, your stats speak of themselves, I don't need your leaders to tell me how awesome you are (or not, as the case may be).

What's the highest rank you've ever attained? In points? OD? ODA? Are you a name people fear? Are you well-connected?

Are you (dare I say it) (in)famous?

Those that score highly on the above mentioned are signs of a good player. You have to be prove yourself. Therefore people contest your opinion so much; you don't have the credentials to make such controversial and argumentative statements.

You will undoubtedly argue free speech and all that human rights jargon. Free speech does not give you the right to shout over your superiors. Its like a layman trying to argue with a doctor on a medical related issue. The layman insists his opinion is of the same value as the doctor, as anything less would be against free speech and human rights.

I'm sorry to say but I'd consider the doctor's opinion to be far more valuable than the layman's. In the same way, players better than you are arguing against you, and you are continuing to argue against superior forces and numbers. You have to gain credentials before you can argue against better players and have weight in your opinion.

Until then, if you post anything controversial, you will find heavy opposition to your posts. Also, try changing the style of how you write to something less abrasive until you can get away with it without getting flamed.

Am I missing something, what point am I supposedly arguing now?

Talking about respect amongst enemies does not need any amount of TW experience...

Oh, and your first 2 lines are completely bias. What stats does Frank Lucas have? Does he have any of his own? I don't even know who he is, unless he was a former owner of the Sherlock Holmes account. Now he doesn't have any stats, and if anything the account went backwards under his control, yet he is seen as a good player because you were his leader. Yet, I, who has better stats is seen as a worse player because you do not like/know me. If I am wrong and he is someone else, then i apologise.

Oh, and there you go with your "superiors" rant again. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.