W A R and END merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Think the title of this says it all, but thought id pop it on the boards if your not from these shires :)

DeletedUser4147

Seems stupid how the leadership can make a decision when 2 members are on holiday.

Well, i can gurantee that if my co-player joins W A R i will not be playing UK4 anymore.

And sherlock, well spotted, it's rather annoying, i just hope theres some people in END with enough sense to question this decision.

DeletedUser6695

i have no idea who either trbe are but good luck I suppose

DeletedUser4147

i have no idea who either trbe are but good luck I suppose

W A R = Original Mass-recruiting family, that took control of K53 through numbers, but eventuallyt hinned out by internalling, barb eating ect ect.

END = The end product of Vibe? and Tweet!. We were attempting to focus the tribe on targets, and get them focusing on building up offence, at points progress was agonsingly slow, but before i went on holiday we had started making some progress imo.

Now, i return, to this... shame. really. In fact, for large parts of time in END, i was wondering if we should revoke the merge, go back to Vibe? go back to being a strong, smaller tribe, that had built up a reputation in the south-west.

But, alas, i never did, and now we are merging, well i'm not, but i guess that can only please Dribble (Drebel) more, as he'll have a nice large tribe with lots-a-points (we all know he loves them) and no Biggsy to continuously argue with him, and share my passionate dislike of him on his forums.

DeletedUser

Get over yourself Biggsy. You were nowhere to be seen for over a week.

We made a decision, absolutely nobody objected to it. As far as i can tell from what Glen and Jimmy has told me, you completely messed up whatever plans we had of going to war and then pissed glen off because you started messing with his villas.

and i laugh at your "smaller, stronger tribe" what exactly did you achieve in that small tribe? you were absolutely nothing without shaneyboycian, so you can go and collect your rattle now, you aren't getting your own way this time.

DeletedUser6695

I think its quite apparent that smaller tribes are more successful on w4 have you not seen Bi! and =FATE=?

Plus can you not read Biggsy was on Holidays hence why
You were nowhere to be seen for over a week.

DeletedUser6695

Meh, they have a good tribe but they were just as good before they recruited so many members

So in general small tribes have been more successful

DeletedUser

Thanks for updating my signature Biggsy.

I hold no animosity to you guys but frankly when our war plans were so crudely exposed, we couldn't find or deal with our spies and inactivity was killing us I certainly felt it was a no brainer.

What I now see in W A R is a well oiled machine. Those at the top are running the tribe well contrary to some opinion here and like most tribes that merge we will trim our numbers down.

You might feel bitter because you were away but your co-player told us (the council and the tribe) he felt the merger was best for the tribe. Then he tells us that you wouldn't be moving when it had all been agreed. If he had wanted us to wait till you were back today for you to discuss it with us he should have said so. That is not the fault of any of the END council or tribe who have moved.

DeletedUser

Meh, they have a good tribe but they were just as good before they recruited so many members

So in general small tribes have been more successful

You're trying to compare Bi! and Fate to Vibe?

Bi! and Fate actually had experienced players in them.

Biggsy didn't tell anyone he was going away, or if he did - he didn't tell the council. We only found out from his Co-player. He made absolutely no contributions to the tribe while he was in it, therefore I don't see why we should have waited for him to get back before making a decision that obviously had to be made there and then.

You will also find that Biggsy's co player agreed to the merge too.

Also Biggsy, you are a major part of why we even had to merge. If you could keep your stuff together and not act like a fool, then we probably wouldn't be in this position.

DeletedUser

W A R = Original Mass-recruiting family, that took control of K53 through numbers, but eventuallyt hinned out by internalling, barb eating ect ect.

END = The end product of Vibe? and Tweet!. We were attempting to focus the tribe on targets, and get them focusing on building up offence, at points progress was agonsingly slow, but before i went on holiday we had started making some progress imo.

Now, i return, to this... shame. really. In fact, for large parts of time in END, i was wondering if we should revoke the merge, go back to Vibe? go back to being a strong, smaller tribe, that had built up a reputation in the south-west.

But, alas, i never did, and now we are merging, well i'm not, but i guess that can only please Dribble (Drebel) more, as he'll have a nice large tribe with lots-a-points (we all know he loves them) and no Biggsy to continuously argue with him, and share my passionate dislike of him on his forums.

I suggest you get your facts right Biggsy, W A R was never a mass recruiter ever, we recruited the best in K53 and rimmed the rest, simple as that, we dont nor did we ever do, inactives, semi actives or weekend warriors, they all got rimmed so we could be a lean mean fighting machine.

Ends council and Vibes council and Wevs Council and members are an awesome bunch of players with honor, something you sadly lack my friend.

We value troops above points, always have, always will, together in 1 tribe we are awesome, and our councils have gelled completely, I mailed you our offer, I put aside my personal feeling about you for the good of our tribe, and you turned it down, that was your loss buddy, as frankly together we are an awesome tribe now.

So do us all a favor and quit coming on here moaning about something like this when you had a chance today to join and be a Baron from my offer to you, which you turned down flat.

Calling me Dribble lmao @ U, what age are you mate 10?

Seriously now, Olly tried today, and I tried, you had the offer, now its gone, do us all a big favor and quit whining about it buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was that so bad? Seems a pretty good move that they thinned out. Obviously there leadership choose the players they wanted, hence this mass recruiter mass recruiting correctly.

DeletedUser

Get over yourself Biggsy. You were nowhere to be seen for over a week.

We made a decision, absolutely nobody objected to it. As far as i can tell from what Glen and Jimmy has told me, you completely messed up whatever plans we had of going to war and then pissed glen off because you started messing with his villas.

and i laugh at your "smaller, stronger tribe" what exactly did you achieve in that small tribe? you were absolutely nothing without shaneyboycian, so you can go and collect your rattle now, you aren't getting your own way this time.

1.Lets get some things straight ollis, Biggsy was on holiday thats why he was no where to be seen, is your mind simple enough to understand that.

2.Nobody objected to the merge :icon_surprised: wait let me think their where 31 members in the tribe only 21 people voted, only 15 people voted for the merge

3. Jimmy has been away since the like 11th was back for a few days then went away again so when where you talking to jimmy as i had the sit for his account, so when did jimmy and me say he messed up the plans for going to war.

4. Please tell me when i ever said biggsy had messed up my villas as i would love to see this so called conversation we had about it.

I suggest you get your facts right Biggsy, W A R was never a mass recruiter ever, we recruited the best in K53 and rimmed the rest, simple as that, we dont nor did we ever do, inactives, semi actives or weekend warriors, they all got rimmed so we could be a lean mean fighting machine.

Ends council and Vibes council and Wevs Council and members are an awesome bunch of players with honor, something you sadly lack my friend.

We value troops above points, always have, always will, together in 1 tribe we are awesome, and our councils have gelled completely, I mailed you our offer, I put aside my personal feeling about you for the good of our tribe, and you turned it down, that was your loss buddy, as frankly together we are an awesome tribe now.

So do us all a favor and quit coming on here moaning about something like this when you had a chance today to join and be a Baron from my offer to you, which you turned down flat.

Calling me Dribble lmao @ U, what age are you mate 10?

Seriously now, Olly tried today, and I tried, you had the offer, now its gone, do us all a big favor and quit whining about it buddy.

1. please tell me how you recruited the best in K53 as i can see only a few average players in your tribe and you got the ranks from 2 merges in only a few days.

2. Hmmmmm.........how does biggsy lack honor, please tell me what he has done that was not honorable

3. How do you work out you are an awesome tribe all you have done is eat in-actives and barbs then merged with a couple of tribes, just wait till the LUV family get into action they will show you how awesome you are :icon_wink:

4. Dribb.... sorry meant to say Drebel, you nearly had it biggsy is 15 not 10 but good guess you where nearly their better luck next time.

Time for a few LOL's at W A R

screenhunter01aug191804.gif

Yes we all have Rams and LC in our defensive villages this is one of W A R's best from K53

screenhunter02aug191812.gif

Damn we will have to Op these barbs there to hard to take down without Op'ing them

screenhunter03aug191816.gif

Damn, when you going to learn Drebel some people are loyal unlike some

screenhunter04aug191820.gif

Is it me or does that sound like you want them to noble people who wont be able to defend against the attacks or are mainly inactive

screenhunter05aug191823.gif

Cmon guys your supposed to be a tribe why didnt no one help him theirs enough of you

DeletedUser

1.Lets get some things straight ollis, Biggsy was on holiday thats why he was no where to be seen, is your mind simple enough to understand that.

2.Nobody objected to the merge :icon_surprised: wait let me think their where 31 members in the tribe only 21 people voted, only 15 people voted for the merge

3. Jimmy has been away since the like 11th was back for a few days then went away again so when where you talking to jimmy as i had the sit for his account, so when did jimmy and me say he messed up the plans for going to war.

4. Please tell me when i ever said biggsy had messed up my villas as i would love to see this so called conversation we had about it.

1. please tell me how you recruited the best in K53 as i can see only a few average players in your tribe and you got the ranks from 2 merges in only a few days.

2. Hmmmmm.........how does biggsy lack honor, please tell me what he has done that was not honorable

3. How do you work out you are an awesome tribe all you have done is eat in-actives and barbs then merged with a couple of tribes, just wait till the LUV family get into action they will show you how awesome you are :icon_wink:

4. Dribb.... sorry meant to say Drebel, you nearly had it biggsy is 15 not 10 but good guess you where nearly their better luck next time.

Time for a few LOL's at W A R

screenhunter01aug191804.gif

Yes we all have Rams and LC in our defensive villages this is one of W A R's best from K53

screenhunter02aug191812.gif

Damn we will have to Op these barbs there to hard to take down without Op'ing them

screenhunter03aug191816.gif

Damn, when you going to learn Drebel some people are loyal unlike some

screenhunter04aug191820.gif

Is it me or does that sound like you want them to noble people who wont be able to defend against the attacks or are mainly inactive

screenhunter05aug191823.gif

Cmon guys your supposed to be a tribe why didnt no one help him theirs enough of you

What the hell is spouting out of your mouth little man.. you voted for the merge and then decided you didn't want to join everyone else, so you can go away and get rimmed mate.

DeletedUser

You will find that i said the merge is the the best option for the tribe but i wont be joining and i voted got to war woth W A R on the ovte

Status
Not open for further replies.