W.A.R & evol

DeletedUser6695

lol look me up on word 5 bud i know how to play:lol:

That's like saying your strong because you bully children when your an adult :/ you achieved something on a world of noobs that doesn't make you good

We're hiding? It makes me laugh, people simply can't compete. Who's problem is that?

Why don't people stop complaining and just farm?

Or maybe attack the top tribes? Out farming them at this stage is going to be difficult and won't get you very far

DeletedUser

lol look me up on word 5 bud i know how to play:lol:

Don't bother looking me up, I don't play any other worlds at present, nor will that change anytime soon I've quit all my previous worlds. However, I need not justify myself. You all know who I am :p :icon_rolleyes:

And it is possible to outfarm the top accounts, majority of the looters are going to EvoL anyway, there have been the odd looter gained by LTR and W.A.R as well. Steverob from LTR is of particular note, despite his size. Naturally the top few accounts in EvoL dominate the looters.

As for judging all other tribe's outside EvoL - W.A.R are noobs; that's not true. People that complain are just the unfortunates who were not talented enough to get into a decent top-5 tribe. They are noobs. You do not criticise your superior players; you aim to match them in the game, or hold your silence. Opinions have more force and strength in them when they are tempered by in-game power.

Plus, look at W.A.R, they have Gixxer in there, without doubt the biggest noob in UK10... and I'm not just referring to his points :icon_rolleyes:

(Just kidding Gix, couldn't resist :icon_razz:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This makes the world a mockery when the top two tribes are hugging lol :mad:

Ten pound says that before this world ends, those two tribes will have tried to kicked seven shades out of each other. Its just a matter of time.

In the mean time stop being hissy. It only makes you look daft.

DeletedUser

well done to W.A.R and evol, they both got off to a flying start, and there will be no stopping them, but will this world setting be repeated ?.
i don't think so, this world will run for two years with only 80 players with a real chance of winning and at this stage of the game its already clear who the two tribes are who will battle that out. so for every body else why bother with the premium account when we will get rimmed, its not a case of if its just when !

so well done w.a.r and evol you've played the game very well and shame on TW for settings that have now made this world not worth the time, effort or money so early on in the game. my advice to any that gets rimmed don't bother coming back into this world !

DeletedUser5175

I think a few people here are wrong to underestimate LTR

DeletedUser

well good on LTR you carry on the fight . and i hope it goes well for you

DeletedUser

I think a few people here are wrong to underestimate LTR
me too. People call us point whores when we have the least amount of members, this is laughable. Sorry we didnt recruit every player in our main K like others did :icon_eek:. We have 24 members and i know all 24, we are a close bunch with good leadership. Everyone hates us and i dont know why. Maybe we should mass recruit too :x.

DeletedUser

well done to W.A.R and evol, they both got off to a flying start, and there will be no stopping them, but will this world setting be repeated ?.
i don't think so, this world will run for two years with only 80 players with a real chance of winning and at this stage of the game its already clear who the two tribes are who will battle that out. so for every body else why bother with the premium account when we will get rimmed, its not a case of if its just when !

so well done w.a.r and evol you've played the game very well and shame on TW for settings that have now made this world not worth the time, effort or money so early on in the game. my advice to any that gets rimmed don't bother coming back into this world !

If the settings permanently favoured the masses, all the good players would quit. For example, no morale is harder for noobs, but makes it fairer. After all, inferior players should rightfully be destroyed by their superiors. The weak deserve to lose, the strong deserve to win. If you wish to win, you should aim to be strong. That means, farming, high troop counts, in short *effort*. If you don't put the effort in, you won't be good.

Plus, its not like EvoL & W.A.R don't have their weaker players there...

DeletedUser

If the settings permanently favoured the masses, all the good players would quit. For example, no morale is harder for noobs, but makes it fairer. After all, inferior players should rightfully be destroyed by their superiors. The weak deserve to lose, the strong deserve to win. If you wish to win, you should aim to be strong. That means, farming, high troop counts, in short *effort*. If you don't put the effort in, you won't be good.

Plus, its not like EvoL & W.A.R don't have their weaker players there...

How exactly does No morale make it fairer?
I would also suggest that perhaps " the masses" contribute a larger part of innos income than the top 80 alone, could be wrong there.

DeletedUser

No worlds are unfair. Some worlds, like this one, are changed slightly to encourage new players to get involved. The handicap for anyone with too much time on their hands is that they cannot fake screen other players. There is a limit. Not only that, it is not only limited to those with a half decent connection to be able to snipe properly here. On this world any dafty has a whole second to press a button and split a train. This makes the sniping of trains effortless almost and evens the playing field for those with slightly inconsistent connections (lag time may vary but now there is a much higher chance of getting the snipe right).

All in all the setting for this world has only leveled the playing field. Those with no life cannot sit giving others pages and pages of fakes to go through and those with better connections are given more realistic restrictions to match those with slower connections. If morale was also put into this world it would upset the balance.

But before writing this world off as a win to the power tribes, remember that this world has win conditions...

If those power tribes are a group of very close friends who often play worlds for a very long time together and work well as a team, then yeah, be scared of them. Most power tribes do not last the world though. Certainly not without a merge. With the no leave tribe rule coming in soon the world will begin to change shape into something that will resemble an end game tribe map.
If you get nobled now, join the rim and be sure to get in a tribe that can display teamwork. The world is far from over yet.

DeletedUser

i'm not taking any thing away for EVOL or W.A.R you have both played them game very well, all i am saying is this world now is now virtually over unless all the other tribes can work together to make this world interesting. maybe that can happened ?

DeletedUser

How exactly does No morale make it fairer?
I would also suggest that perhaps " the masses" contribute a larger part of innos income than the top 80 alone, could be wrong there.

Morale is a setting that is used by Tribalwars so that the players that are bigger and grow faster (because they are better) are disadvantaged from attacking the exceedingly weak and inferior. I believe that those who are weak and inferior should be made to lose. After all, if you're not playing to win, what are you playing for? For me, winning to having fun. I'm not here to play tribalhugs like some who claim they "aren't in it to win". Well then, you're just cannon fodder aren't you? Either accept your place or work to gain a better place. Do not be nooby and then complain that players better than you beat you. A noob exists for that reason.

And yes, regarding income, the noobs pay for more, which is why, they are financially work more to INNOGAMES. Which is a shame, as the best players often have the most intelligent ideas and suggestiong as to how to improve the game. A lot of the new stuff like militia and an extended tutorial have been suggested by the experienced players. So that the newbs and noobs can improve.

What experienced players dislike is being "nerfed" to give the noobs a chance. I would want the noobs to come to MY level and face me, rather than me cripple myself to their nooby level. After all, that's a mockery of my skill and success, surely?

i'm not taking any thing away for EVOL or W.A.R you have both played them game very well, all i am saying is this world now is now virtually over unless all the other tribes can work together to make this world interesting. maybe that can happened ?

What, you think EvoL and W.A.R and going to hug forever and ever? Dearie me, this world is more deluded about our relations than I thought.

DeletedUser

i don't believe for a second you can carry on with your love fest for ever, and things will change ... all i am doing is stating the obvious evol and war are ruling the roost and with a little planning and co-op maybe this can change.

DeletedUser

i don't believe for a second you can carry on with your love fest for ever, and things will change ... all i am doing is stating the obvious evol and war are ruling the roost and with a little planning and co-op maybe this can change.

go for it then :D

DeletedUser8423

I hope you right because at the minute its too easy.....come join near me so I can embarrass you and put you rimming which im sure you're used too :icon_razz:

This is the reason laptops should not work when you have been drinking.......I talk absolute rubbish

DeletedUser

Meh this worlds pretty wide open it all depends where the super villages appear and regardless of any diplomacy every single tribe will be competing for those villages! Yeah evoL and W.A.R have done pretty well from the start but LTR and i expect MAD will both do very well for themselves =) A lot can happen in two years n i think most tribes will have a clear out/recruit rush just before tribelock! N theres never been a love fest between war and evol we tolerate each other at the best of times xD

DeletedUser

If the mail i received today is true, and i have no reason to believe it's not, it seems not only are WAR not going to fall out with evol for the time being, they are also allied with Mad

Strange old world this is

DeletedUser

i love juicy gossip, anymore wookey just put it here :D or mail me in game

rim me