W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser6488

We all know about the theory of evolution.

Charles-Darwin.jpg

Charles Darwin had a a theory on evolution.
Which in essence can be summarised as the SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
It had become essential that for W~A~R to evolve there was devolution necessary somewhere in the world.
We looked around and found the perfect candidate to validate our theory of devolution and extintion.

dodo.jpg

And the perfect place for the experiments were our version of GALAPAGOS islands

So this is to notify the world that the experiments have now begun and K74 is a restricted area.
map.php
Last known picture taken in the region showed something like this
article-0-04244A1B0000044D-73_468x303.jpg

For the people interested in the Fine facts of the war-

For many weeks there has been much strain put on the alliance with TRUE 1 (The Real Upstarts Evolution)

-Their Leader being caught handing our enemy information about us.
-There continued nobling in areas where our agreements forbid.
-To top this off we Found enemy villages we have just taken to have support incoming from our dear allies True 1

All this came to a head on Thursday When again they were caught working to the disadvantage of W~A~R, no longer could i sit back and allow this to happen.

I therefore let the Warriors out there cage and entered full scale war with True 1 on Thursday afternoon.

FIGURES
Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE 1
Players:

Timeframe: 24/06/2010 00:00:00 to 28/06/2010 18:00:00 (Thursday- Now)

Total conquers:

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 60
Difference: 96

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 5
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,371,412
Side 2: 399,806
Difference: 971,606

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 918,195
Side 2: 44,825
Difference: 873,370

chart

P.s Argho was the picture and structure man i just added the whys....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best of Luck Shaun. Very Impressive Stats, especially considering it sounds like the war was entered into unprepared. A great, well respected tribe against a tribe which many consider to be poorly run. I won't write off TRUE but I think that they will be tested to the maximum.

Good Luck Guys

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.
Though, i think there is gonna be 1 winner, hands down. :)

+Rep for the PnP, so you owe me one now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7547

Nice pnp, well written, but just a couple of those little white lies your so good at Shaun.

"For many weeks there has been much strain put on the alliance with TRUE 1 (The Real Upstarts Evolution)

-Their Leader being caught handing our enemy information about us. No idea what you arer talking about there, I dont think our leader has either
-There continued nobling in areas where our agreements forbid. That was TRUE 2 only, and we informed you we were putting a stop to that.
-To top this off we Found enemy villages we have just taken to have support incoming from our dear allies True 1 Really? Which enemy was that? Only people we have supported are TRUE 2, and should we not support our own people? What sort of tribe would we be in that case?

All this came to a head on Thursday When again they were caught working to the disadvantage of W~A~R, no longer could i sit back and allow this to happen. Really? What on earth did any of us do on Thursday?

I therefore let the Warriors out there cage and entered full scale war with True 1 on Thursday afternoon."

Regarding the stats, yes, very impressive, but lets be honest here, you have been nibblign away at TRUE 2 for a month plus now, and stacking your vills, hardly a war unprepared, thats a preposterous lie!

Only side unprepared were TRUE 1 as we were honouring our side of the truce, not attacking you, not nobling in your area, and not breaking any pacts made, no, only W~A~R have done that, by ignoring your players that have nobled in our area, and attacking first TRUE 2, then TRUE 1 without warning.

Be honest, you have been emailing many of us for weeks now, nettling away trying to get usto react and break truce, including emailing many of our players to come to W~A~R so you wouldnt have any experienced players to fight. If you want to dispute that I can certainly post the emails up!

Still, this game is about war, and war is fun, so lets see how well we fare against (the much larger) tribe now that we have had time to react :)

DeletedUser6488

Nice pnp, well written, but just a couple of those little white lies your so good at Shaun.

"For many weeks there has been much strain put on the alliance with TRUE 1 (The Real Upstarts Evolution)

-Their Leader being caught handing our enemy information about us. No idea what you arer talking about there, I dont think our leader has either
-There continued nobling in areas where our agreements forbid. That was TRUE 2 only, and we informed you we were putting a stop to that.
-To top this off we Found enemy villages we have just taken to have support incoming from our dear allies True 1 Really? Which enemy was that? Only people we have supported are TRUE 2, and should we not support our own people? What sort of tribe would we be in that case?

All this came to a head on Thursday When again they were caught working to the disadvantage of W~A~R, no longer could i sit back and allow this to happen. Really? What on earth did any of us do on Thursday?

I therefore let the Warriors out there cage and entered full scale war with True 1 on Thursday afternoon."

Regarding the stats, yes, very impressive, but lets be honest here, you have been nibblign away at TRUE 2 for a month plus now, and stacking your vills, hardly a war unprepared, thats a preposterous lie!

Only side unprepared were TRUE 1 as we were honouring our side of the truce, not attacking you, not nobling in your area, and not breaking any pacts made, no, only W~A~R have done that, by ignoring your players that have nobled in our area, and attacking first TRUE 2, then TRUE 1 without warning.

Be honest, you have been emailing many of us for weeks now, nettling away trying to get usto react and break truce, including emailing many of our players to come to W~A~R so you wouldnt have any experienced players to fight. If you want to dispute that I can certainly post the emails up!

Still, this game is about war, and war is fun, so lets see how well we fare against (the much larger) tribe now that we have had time to react :)

REPLYS TO THE BOLD SHIZZLE

The first point >> you Leader does know about that situation as i had chats with him about it and he openly appoligised via mails i will have somwhere, the fact is he was trying to use our plans to his own benefit and got caught red handed ask him see if he will tell you the truth???

second point>> YES TRUE 2 who we stated we will be nobling out our area due to there constant nobling of farms which your leadership asked if they could take the best ones & then they would disband that tribe then noble the rest i always stated the ones in W~A~R territory would be eaten
this answers third also in all cases was true 2 our enemy as stated it was explained if the above wasnt followed we would have no choice but to go along this road... and then you started stacking them going against what we had recently agreed

In all cases after the "passing off information" this action should have been taken but your leader grovelled so i let it slip because im a kind dude and then the constat weeks of annoyance you caused us afterwards was the last straw
anyhoo enough chatter go back to defending

What we say 2 Weeks TRUE disband???

DeletedUser5293

Let me begin bottom up.

Best luck, hope it will be a fun fight.
Some or most of our nukes were launched from 60 to 70+ hours distance, of course there were some which were closer too. But anything above 50 hours is time enough to get defenses sorted for a top tribe which TRUE 1 are.

Being honest, TRUE 1 might have got or still getting mails from players of W~A~R.
That should have been hint enough of shifting diplomacy, wouldn't it?
There were other hints out there that the diplomatic relation was strained. If any of you members looked at any of these, which I am sure some did notice.

Comment on Tribal Profile

Post in Opinion Thread

To try to take out or recruit some players of TRUE 1.
That is part of the game, there are many ways to fight a war this one among them.

Yes we have been slowly eating away at TRUE 2 as it was never on our diplomacy list and their location was always going to be a problem, But that was just K75 in contention for us. Declaring in TRUE 1 was not in any of our plans nor did we have any intentions on K74. When you say without warning, it is a relative term, I have already pointed some situations which exposed fraying relations.

I see Shaun has beaten me to the post and he has answered rest of it so i will end it here.

DeletedUser6972

very impressive stats from W~A~R. well done!

cant really imagine how you guys at TRUE1 didnt see this coming, or maybe you did and chose to bury your heads in the sand and hope it went away, who knows. But the quote above certainly suggests this was on the cards.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser6063

I read this thinking oh dear W~A~R have declared on ~E~ (my tribe)

DeletedUser

I believe they did infact see this coming,, it was leaked some time ago that HD was going to hit them, so there they go stack all the wrong villages,,, great plan. as I always believe, there are no rules to war... well played WAR, bought time someone ate them up.. :D

DeletedUser4320

We all know about the theory of evolution.
Charles Darwin had a a theory on evolution.
Which in essence can be summarised as the SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Actually, Charles Darwin used the phrase Natural Selection as it encompasses more of the complex processes going on in nature. It was Herbert Spencer who employed the phrase Survival of the fittest. But I see that your ways with facts is less than stellar as the saying goes, so this is no big thing.

-There continued nobling in areas where our agreements forbid.
-To top this off we Found enemy villages we have just taken to have support incoming from our dear allies True 1

I like this part as the raving contradiction should be apparent to anyone. On one side you are accusing us of nobling in areas where we weren't allowed, including TRUE 2 in the word us. Then you are accusing us of supporting enemy villages, which turn out to be from the tribe which you just seconds ago said was a part of us. So we've been straining the relationship by supporting ourselves. NICE ONE MATE! Double standards for the win as the saying goes. It would have been much more fair to just put it bluntly that you wanted our villages, as Elephantius did before he got banned for using illegal scripts.

DeletedUser

First off,
Awesome PnP
000204AE.gif

Secondly,You're right dubby. We just want your villages! :icon_twisted:
Warning to all allies of W~A~R,If you do nothing but hinder our growth and cause the council headaches...

DeletedUser5293

At least this thread is bringing new faces to the externals, so that's a success for the community.

Actually, Charles Darwin used the phrase Natural Selection as it encompasses more of the complex processes going on in nature. It was Herbert Spencer who employed the phrase Survival of the fittest.
Yes you are right.
It was just me trying to put it out in funny and layman terms:icon_redface:.

I like this part as the raving contradiction should be apparent to anyone. On one side you are accusing us of nobling in areas where we weren't allowed, including TRUE 2 in the word us. Then you are accusing us of supporting enemy villages, which turn out to be from the tribe which you just seconds ago said was a part of us. So we've been straining the relationship by supporting ourselves. NICE ONE MATE! Double standards for the win as the saying goes.
TRUE 2 is considered as one by TRUE 1, and you are part of the same tribe in essence so all whatever TRUE 2 did was under the directive of TRUE 1?
If the answer is yes, then you were nobling in areas under major W~A~R influence.
If the answer is no, then you were supporting enemies of W~A~R.
Both of which call for aggressive action.

Anyways there can be endless conversations leading to the ethical issues of the war but the fact is the war is now on and hopefully it will be good fight.

DeletedUser7179

Well as many of you know I was a member of True a while back! Surprise surprise I have been accused of having no loyalty since this war kicked off several times!

1st of all I'd like to reply to that with the following

TRUE 1W~A~R16th May 2010 - 02:47:22533,457

A month is a long time in this game!! My reasons for leaving were explained to the leaders at the time! True can not say they were unprepared for this war because we had several discussion about the possibilities of fighting W~A~R whilst I was there and had several discussion about actions to be taken if they decided to attack! so stop making excuses! Plus that comment and the mails back and forth from leadership should have been warning enough!

Even if that wasn't warning enough then all the attacks launched on Thursday morning should have been enough!! And it was because several players looking for a quick kill attacked me straight away! Now you may say I was supported! Well of course I was I'm not stupid given my position and previous tribe I was always going to be a prime target! But I will always maintain I was attacked 1st by True and retaliated hard as the below stats show since Thursday!!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Lionheart123
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21
chart

Side 1: 201,406
Side 2: 10,041
Difference: 191,365
chart

Considering at least one player has already quit the game due to our attacks and several others have tried to jump ship or bargain their way out I can see this being a very one sided land slide! and the best thing about it is that you can't say that we have targeted your innactives either because almost all of the villages we have taken so far are from your biggest and most active players!!

Long live W~A~R and bring on the top spot!! Number 1 here we come!

DeletedUser7547

I have to be honest, I have never bothered clicking my own tribes profile before, if I had, and seen that, it would have been a definate clue :lol:

As for the forum, I only came on here once before, a long time ago, saw it was full of bile and anger mainly and stayed away, it was never the forum that attracted me to the game.

As for the attacks? Yes, we saw them coming a long time ago, but the time of attack was never certain, and with both W~AR and H D likely to attack we had to split defence in 2 major directions.

As for the 50/60 hour attacks, sadly they were aimed at mostly inactive players, or players that (lord knows why - over-confidence?) never informed the tribe so we did not get the warning we should have, sucks, but thats the way it pans out sometimes so I wont moan about it.

I am pleased to see some W~A~R members talking through, usually any contact I have had with them has been less then pleasant, a lot of the tribe seem downright spiteful and aggressive, they could do with reminding that its a game played for fun, at least you guys here have remembered that

Anyway, all said and done, the onus is on TRUE to provide proof that we arent the bunch of slackers and wasters that everyone takes us for, I hope at least some of us have proved that to you in defence/conquers if nothing else !

DeletedUser7547

At least this thread is bringing new faces to the externals, so that's a success for the community.

Yes you are right.
It was just me trying to put it out in funny and layman terms:icon_redface:.

TRUE 2 is considered as one by TRUE 1, and you are part of the same tribe in essence so all whatever TRUE 2 did was under the directive of TRUE 1?
If the answer is yes, then you were nobling in areas under major W~A~R influence.
If the answer is no, then you were supporting enemies of W~A~R.
Both of which call for aggressive action.

Anyways there can be endless conversations leading to the ethical issues of the war but the fact is the war is now on and hopefully it will be good fight.

No, not everything every player does is under the directive of the council, noobs taking barbs, when the council have clearly posted and stated warnings not to noble in K75 cannot be helped, we kicked everyone that did it, and rimmed them, what else could we have done?

The reason for the war doesnt overly matter now to be honest, but I cant stand for TRUE being painted as the demonisers here, when the opposite is the case.

DeletedUser7547

Well as many of you know I was a member of True a while back! Surprise surprise I have been accused of having no loyalty since this war kicked off several times!

1st of all I'd like to reply to that with the following

TRUE 1W~A~R16th May 2010 - 02:47:22533,457

A month is a long time in this game!! My reasons for leaving were explained to the leaders at the time! True can not say they were unprepared for this war because we had several discussion about the possibilities of fighting W~A~R whilst I was there and had several discussion about actions to be taken if they decided to attack! so stop making excuses! Plus that comment and the mails back and forth from leadership should have been warning enough!

Even if that wasn't warning enough then all the attacks launched on Thursday morning should have been enough!! And it was because several players looking for a quick kill attacked me straight away! Now you may say I was supported! Well of course I was I'm not stupid given my position and previous tribe I was always going to be a prime target! But I will always maintain I was attacked 1st by True and retaliated hard as the below stats show since Thursday!!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Lionheart123
Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 22
Difference: 21
chart

Side 1: 201,406
Side 2: 10,041
Difference: 191,365
chart

Considering at least one player has already quit the game due to our attacks and several others have tried to jump ship or bargain their way out I can see this being a very one sided land slide! and the best thing about it is that you can't say that we have targeted your innactives either because almost all of the villages we have taken so far are from your biggest and most active players!!

Long live W~A~R and bring on the top spot!! Number 1 here we come!

We arent claiming we didnt know the war was coming, but as you should know and admit from your time in the tribe, the concern was trying to hold two fronts, and we have been misled quite successfully by W~A~R that H D would attack first (kudos for that chaps)

As for us attacking you first? Absolute rubbish, no TRUE player attacked a member of W~A~R until they attacked us, and out of some misplaced loyalty to you, from your time in the tribe I still havent attacked you - should I be? Are all gloves off?

DeletedUser7179

SouthbyNorth! I wasn't refering to as a tribe, i was refering to me personally! As soon as W~A~R started sending their 1st attacks owen and several others launched nukes long before I had lifted a finger in this war!!
I think u can safely assume that all gloves are off! My loyalty is with W~A~R and I will do all within my power to ensure victory for my tribe as you can see by the people I have nobled off! Including Chance, Keef and Camber!
I understand the sense of loyalty you have for me as I was large part of the tribe, it was for the same reason I did not attack chance until he decided to attack me. Although he did make an excuse that someone sat his account and launched the attacks on me! Highly unlike but hey who cares!! War is war and you must do what u can to win it!!

DeletedUser

Hello TRUE 1 can i have some more villages please??
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: slippery

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 132,869
Side 2: 8,785
Difference: 124,084

chart

DeletedUser5293

As for the 50/60 hour attacks, sadly they were aimed at mostly inactive players, or players that (lord knows why - over-confidence?) never informed the tribe so we did not get the warning we should have sucks

Inactive, the TW stats don't show it and we had no other way to find out but even if they did appear I personally believe a villa is a villa and the onus is on the tribe(leaders) to take care of it.
About the players who didn't ask for support.
That's a questions that the tribe should be asking itself. The preservation of such players is why your leaders turned down some lucrative terms or that is what I know of.
Was it worth it?
There has been a lot of talk about leadership or the lack of it, I would like to assert that it is not a mean feat to to lead a top tribe and take it to this distance but the game ask's for constant foresight and change. Only time will tell what happens next.

Offtopic

I read this thinking oh dear W~A~R have declared on ~E~ (my tribe)

Ryan I always like your posts they are fun. You seem to have some spunk.