W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser

Dont you just hate it when you give people respect and then it turns out that they dont deserve it?

True to the end...well almost hey dubby :)

DeletedUser4320

H D was no more.
STORM! was no more.
~SF~ was no more.
DKNY was no more.
W~A~R was no more.

TRUE outlasted them all.

If you want to disrespect that, well, that is your prerogative as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

Its my prerogative (its the way that I want to live).

Hey I'm not disrespecting, I've just lost previously held respect.

DeletedUser7215

and why is that oh i know why dubby you didnt join tv that why so if you dont join them they dont repect you now :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Most members of TV have a great admiration and respect for Dubby, not just because he is an amazing player, but also he is a true gent of the game, and embodies what a true quality player should be.

DeletedUser7663

Dubby is a gent... I think that is universally accepted. even by those incredibly frustrated over the years by his unbelievably stubborn defense. Being such a quality player, and one of the best on the world, he deserves to be in the final war, and not on the sidelines. I'm proud to finally be able to call you a tribesmate

Document-2-page1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dubby is definately one of the characters of UK2. He is respected by all. Any talk about who he joined, is not warranted. Given his location, he could only go one way. Whatever side he's on, he's a credit.

W2 has become interesting again.

DeletedUser4252

ahh, but my smithies are rebuilt, my troops survived, well most.. the odd one fell astray and dubby's troops well .. they'll be travelling back.. which actually will take longer than it would to rebuild them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4320

YUSS!

(Although it is not entirely true that rebuilding would be quicker than traveling. I could build 45% of a nuke in the time it takes to travel one way)

:)