W~A~R starts Devolution

DeletedUser8829

Oh okay, sorry first time so... you understand lol

Thanks!

DeletedUser8829

But you're also a W~A~R member, so you're defending your friends and tribe-mate, i could be right and you know that, but if you're a loyal player, that i believe you're you would never say i has right, right? :)

Cheers Matt ^.^

DeletedUser

Oh okay, sorry first time so... you understand lol

Thanks!

Sorry sorry sorry... didn't mean to come across as putting you down.

But you're also a W~A~R member, so you're defending your friends and tribe-mate, i could be right and you know that, but if you're a loyal player, that i believe you're you would never say i has right, right? :)

See this is exactly what I meant.

One person's opinion can be another's lie.

It's best just to judge the situation and make up your own opinion and then roll with it.

For example.. I always thought Dubby was a fool... but he isn't.

DeletedUser8829

Don't worry you didn't putt me down :)

But you know better then me how to talk here, so i agree :)

Well he didn't do anything against me i think, so i think i can trust him, even if Dubby says that he did this, and captain has the one who also said that i think i'll trust him.

And he's a good payer and huge, its good to have big friends everywhere and he's not the first one i've :)

Dubby is also my friend, even if WAR don't like TRUE, i have nothing to do with that so i can have friends in both Tribes :)

Cheers Everyone :)

DeletedUser4320

Captain Sharpe is an incredibly trustworthy player.

:lol:

If you by trustworthy mean cannot be trusted you are correct.

Uchihafalcao; if you want W~A~R to know everything in your tribe then by all means keep lemon1990 there.

:)

DeletedUser8829

There are things that is going to change inside my tribe, i'll make the decisions i think they're the best not only for me but to all my tribe members.

I really appreciate showing me what he did in the past, but tell me Dubby is you think in your tribe in the past and llok at mine, W~A~R doesn't have much to won if captain sharpe spies my tribe, i think he won't won anything in spying my tribe.

DeletedUser4320

Uchihafalcao, I'm just showing you that Captain Sharpe is an untrustworthy liar whose word isn't worth the paper it is written on as the saying goes. No honor nor integrity present. Whatever he say he will be reading your forums through his lackey, lemon1990.

But if you think that what he reads isn't going to hurt your tribe, then fine, that is yours assessment to make.

DeletedUser

imo I would never have someone in my tribe who was being sat by a member of another tribe, ever.

However I am the type of guy who can be paranoid so maybe I'm too unyielding in this regard? Saying that I have never yet been in a tribe where that is acceptable either.

DeletedUser8829

I understand, maybe you guys are right, or maybe not.

We'll use skype for making big plans, even if he checks the forum he'll not know the big plans inside my tribe...

I've some decisions to make about the tribe but i'll make them later!

maybe i'm not a good leader or maybe i'm not...

DeletedUser6796

A sign of good leadership is knowing when to admit you don't know. So asking the wider community whether it's generally a good idea to have someone outside the tribe sitting a member account is a sign of that.

To answer the question generally, I would never want someone to be sat by someone in another tribe. No matter how strong our sense of ethics or personal integrity may be, any of us would struggle not to act on information we learnt through such privilege.

To answer the question specifically would be wrong. I don't think it's appropriate to ask for the wider community to give their opinion on the integrity of any particular player.

DeletedUser

I understand, maybe you guys are right, or maybe not.

We'll use skype for making big plans, even if he checks the forum he'll not know the big plans inside my tribe...

I've some decisions to make about the tribe but i'll make them later!

maybe i'm not a good leader or maybe i'm not...

A good leader would listen to all the advice and then make their own decision.

Not sure if that makes you a good leader ;)

DeletedUser8829

I've merge with a tribe with the same objectives that we have, i've keep my Leader Powers and lemon1990 didn't come.

DeletedUser4320

U will get ust to Dubby's attempts to be funny! Only the doughnuts from TV seem to enjoy his posts!

I miss Lionheart 123, he was always good for a bit of banter and a laugh.

But now he has left this world.

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser4320

Hipp, hipp, HUZZAH!

Today is the anniversary for this thread, a whole year has passed since the conglomerate of tribes (W~A~R, HD, STORM, DKNY, ~SF~, DOGS) stabbed the true warriors of TRUE in the back and launched their troops against their allies. The war has been pretty much been a one sided slaughtering, as evidenced by the stats:

Timeframe: Last year

Total conquers against opposite side:

W~A~R: 2,392
TRUE: 279
Difference: 2,113

chart
HARSH TIMES! So lets all have some cake and eat it too as the saying goes to forget the grim reality, and exchange greetings for another year in the land of war (pun intended).

:nobleman:

DeletedUser6796

Half way there. It was always said that the war would last two years (there was a popular typo at the time, ahem). Ultimately, however, I think TRUE might win; I doubt WAR will last until the next anniversary. :)

DeletedUser4320

Seems like I poked a sleeping bear with my stick as the saying goes.

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice one Dubby.

Good to see your still here and fighting hard. Outlasted most of the original W~A~R players that told you it would only take 2 weeks to finish you off.

We may soon meet in K75 :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Good to see your still here and fighting hard. Outlasted most of the original W~A~R players that told you it would only take 2 weeks to finish you off.

Here, here.
Dubby has shown resilience and determination that most of us can only dream of.

Its players like him that prove anything is possible and your never finished till your truely finished. :)

DeletedUser

Great stats for you Dubby.
Side 1:

Players: DubbyTheMule
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 794
Side 2: 29,468
Difference: 28,674

chart

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 75
Difference: 142

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,870,110
Side 2: 220,190,202
Difference: 214,320,092

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,977,185
Side 2: 686,659
Difference: 1,290,526

chart
~~~~~~

Not so great for TRUE..... anything is possible. I hear that the W~A~R disband tribe button may be used soon.

Side 1:
Tribes: TRUE
Side 2:
Tribes: W~A~R, ~SF~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,484
Side 2: 29,468
Difference: 23,984

chart

Side 1: 301