W.A.R vs evoLTR - behind the scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8755
  • Start date

DeletedUser8755

I was just wondering what peoples views are on this war.

Which side do you think would win, which side has the better players etc.

It seems the world is owned by these two tribes, so I thought it worth a little look

Cheers
Toby

DeletedUser

Someone will definitely win.

By someone I mean evoLTR.

I hope this helped.

DeletedUser

War is never a good thing, and in this game especially so. But if I had to pick a side, I'd want evoLTR to be victorious. Nothing to do with better players; I think they're more likely to accidentally invite me.

In the end it's all irrelevant: NoName / Pandas are going to win the world.

DeletedUser

its close at the min. war are picking off inactives and had an account given to them by a member of evol, but this is now resolved. but as far as ops are concerned so far its evol who have done better. Both have hit each other hard so will be interesting what the future holds for this war.

my prediciton is victory to Evoltr :spear:

DeletedUser

At the moment both tribe are actively picking off barbs and smaller tribes villages.

Though since WAR took rank one around 3 weeks ago they have steadily increased there lead by around 1 million a week (Numbers not exact).

As to OD i never really take much interest in ODD side as a stacked player can rack it up easy but on the ODA side WAR hold the lead by around 7 million.

WAR says it as no inactive and evoLTR says apart from the one tribe member that gave his sit to WAR there members are 100% behind there tribe.

As to takes and losses.

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: evoLTR

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 00:00:00 to 05/03/2012 01:25:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 88
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,188,163
Side 2: 734,789
Difference: 453,374

chart

DeletedUser

Take away about 32 of those W.A.R conquers due to Silent Warrior being a noob, and the stats go to 100-88 which is fairly even.

DeletedUser

Take away about 32 of those W.A.R conquers due to Silent Warrior being a noob, and the stats go to 100-88 which is fairly even.

WAR did not take 32 of Silent Warrior's villages i believe it was only 15 and of the 15 only 4 of them are still in WAR's hands.

So as i see it the stats should stay as they are.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=435160&type=lose&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=-1&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=1328&min=&max=&timerange=

DeletedUser

Regardless of him being a noob, he is still a evoLTR member so should be included in the stats. How are WAR supposed to know who villages don't count.

Apologies if I've missed something. Just a view from an outsider!

DeletedUser

Regardless of him being a noob, he is still a evoLTR member so should be included in the stats. How are WAR supposed to know who villages don't count.

He was not considered an EvoLTR member after he desecrated the tribe with his foul words and foul actions.

DeletedUser

What happened was Silent Warrior handed over his account to WAR members to sit so they could noble him.

On this world you can not attack your own tribe and you can only support your own tribe.

As Silent Warrior's villages where deep in evoLTD's territory this could have been very bad for them if WAR had managed to take and hold all his villages.

But due to some events (right or wrong) that i am not going to go in to his account was kicked out of evolLTR before that could happen by the TW staff.

DeletedUser

Ok. Apologies, didn't realize which account it was that caused the tribe lock settings fuss. I'll slide back into the shadows now!

DeletedUser

Still not a reflection upon that player's ability, therefore not much of a reflection on the tribe.

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: Why do you always seem to be moaning Adellion ?

On Topic.
More Factors to take in from the war. some that you all have been missing.

- Caps
Last 3 days W.A.R have 249 Caps
Last 3 days evolLTR have 165 Caps
this is showing something hugely lacking in evoLTR or is this an off week ?

- Operations
TW Stats 26th of Feb

I Seriously cannot Comment on W.A.R's operations as i haven't been in one yes but if thats an operation My mother would be mini mouse. I am at fault for some of them W.A.R losses and i can promise you now it will not happen again.

- Tribal statistics
right now this week W.A.R are peaking above evoLTR in most areas.

But for Who will win ? Aye i don't think thats gonna be answered for a while in truth i can say W.A.R will win yet evoLTR can still turn it around the next week. these things swing in rounder bouts sometimes.

My money is on the the lowest pointed tribe with the most players :D

DeletedUser

This world is won by the Tribe holding most special villages. So Far W.A.R is the one holding the most...

DeletedUser

This world is won by the Tribe holding most special villages. So Far W.A.R is the one holding the most...

There is only one, and by random chance, it landed in WAR territory, giving all advantages to WAR. I hardly think its fair to make any judgement so early in the world.