W.A.R vs evoLTR - behind the scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8755
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There is only one, and by random chance, it landed in WAR territory, giving all advantages to WAR. I hardly think its fair to make any judgement so early in the world.

Did not actually land in WAR territory at the time WAR did have i think it was 8 villages close but evolLTR had many more villages actually in the K and they still out number WAR there.

It is just that WAR acted faster and mass nobled all barbs in the area.

-Goddess Aletheias Village (495|485) K44

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

1 evoLTR 4,34 Mio. 495
2 W.A.R 1,73 Mio. 209

DeletedUser

Did not actually land in WAR territory at the time WAR did have i think it was 8 villages close but evolLTR had many more villages actually in the K and they still out number WAR there.

It is just that WAR acted faster and mass nobled all barbs in the area.

-Goddess Aletheias Village (495|485) K44

Tribe ranking for the continent 44

1 evoLTR 4,34 Mio. 495
2 W.A.R 1,73 Mio. 209

No, WAR have loads of villages in that area, EvoLTR had none. You are just wrong.

DeletedUser

No, WAR have loads of villages in that area, EvoLTR had none. You are just wrong.

HAVE/HAD

At the time of the first appearance of the mega village WAR had around 8 villages close.

You can check when the villages around the mega village where nobled easy enough.

They acted faster than evolLTR and mass nobled all barbs around it and now have more villages in the area of the mega village but still do not control the K.

DeletedUser

HAVE/HAD

At the time of the first appearance of the mega village WAR had around 8 villages close.

You can check when the villages around the mega village where nobled easy enough.

They acted faster than evolLTR and mass nobled all barbs around it and now have more villages in the area of the mega village but still do not control the K.

so basically by that working, if WAR owned 49% of a K (evol the other 51%) split perfectly vertically, and the mega villa appeared surrounded by WAR villages, it is still in evol territory?! :icon_confused: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so basically by that working, if WAR owned 49% of a K (evol the other 51%) split perfectly vertically, and the mega villa appeared surrounded by WAR villages, it is still in evol territory?! :icon_confused: :icon_rolleyes:

Thing is the mega village did not appear in the middle of WAR villages it actually appeared in the middle of a load of barbs.

If you check the time of each WAR village around the mega was nobled you will see they where nobled after it appeared apart from maybe 8 of them.

Also evolLTR still own a hell of a lot more than 51% split of the K.

DeletedUser

Thing is the mega village did not appear in the middle of WAR villages it actually appeared in the middle of a load of barbs.

If you check the time of each WAR village around the mega was nobled you will see they where nobled after it appeared apart from maybe 8 of them.

Also evolLTR still own a hell of a lot more than 51% split of the K.

WAR had 8-10 9k villages in the mega vilalges 15x15, EvoLTR had none. Knowing the world settings which overwhelming favour the defender (750ms trains, renobles, no outside support), I think there was no doubt who the mega village would go to. It was not a challenge, it was a cakewalk. Don't take pride in it joker.

DeletedUser

750ms trains, - Not heard of the term nuke noble ?

renobles, - cant this be done on any world ?

no outside support - eh ? if someone sent support while attacking me its a no briner on there target...

mes just a nub :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

750ms trains, - Not heard of the term nuke noble ?

Why would we use nuke-nobles on a mega village? Stupid idea. Don't be a smartass with me.

renobles, - cant this be done on any world ?

Remind me exactly how you would intend to RENOBLE a megavillage off GIXXER?

no outside support - eh ? if someone sent support while attacking me its a no briner on there target...

Your point? I don't see one.

mes just a nub :icon_wink:

Red.

DeletedUser

I'd be asking them where they got there hacks from tbh seen as though you can't send support while attacking on UK10, unless you obviously have taken the village, sent the defensive support and then timed nobles to land just before your support does but I doubt you mean this.

P.S. Getting into an argument with Ade is like arguing with Chuck Norris, you just don't go there.

On topic, I do hope evoLTR win the WAR, most of them are sound guys :)

DeletedUser

WAR had 8-10 9k villages in the mega vilalges 15x15, EvoLTR had none. Knowing the world settings which overwhelming favour the defender (750ms trains, renobles, no outside support), I think there was no doubt who the mega village would go to. It was not a challenge, it was a cakewalk. Don't take pride in it joker.

Why would we use nuke-nobles on a mega village? Stupid idea. Don't be a smartass with me.

Well last few posts your arguing about the villages of W.A.R & evoLTR surrounding the MEGA location saying its biased to defender ... smartass

Remind me exactly how you would intend to RENOBLE a megavillage off GIXXER?

Read above.

Your point? I don't see one.

well you just said its biased your above post so my point is if your sending defense outside to the village you would noble (maybe to land after nobles) thats the biggest give-away anyone needs to block or snipe your nobles. and if you mean by outside support to you then would that not be biased to the attacker ?

P.S. Getting into an argument with Ade is like arguing with Chuck Norris, you just don't go there.
Yeas i have seen his arguments and i would not argue if he was right.

DeletedUser

Ade is always right, the laws of physics invert for him, logic bends to his every whim. You would do well to accept that. :3

DeletedUser4479

HAVE/HAD

You are taking trash there was more like 15 villages or more. 8 you make me laugh. Then you guys mass barbed munched it. we had 3 villages just outside the 15x15 apart from that you have to go outto the 30x30 to get a 1 more in. So in a 30x30 there like 4 evoltr villages.....about 100 War maybe more not going to sit and count lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know What.. Not ONE of you evo or War done you homework before arguing this did you...

There WERE 20 W.A.R Villages in the Mega 15 x 15
There WERE 0 evoLTR Villages in the 15 x 15

I Was not on the Server at this time but at lease i have the Curtice to look up and check things out

Mega Appeared on 07th February 2012

3 Barbs Taken Before Mega appeared

39 Barbs taken after MEGA appeared

1 10k Taken on 28th jan
1 9.7k Taken on 5th jan
1 9.8k Taken on 29th of jan
1 9.7k Taken on 22nd of jan
1 9.5k Taken on the 2nd of jan
1 10k pointer taken on 29th of jan
1 5k pointer taken on 2011-10-29
1 10k pointer taken on the 30th of jan
1 10k pointer taken on the 31th of jan
1 9.4k pointer taken on the 30th of jan
1 8.2K Pointer Taken on 2011-11-07
1 7.4k pointer taken on the 17th of jan
1 9.1k pointer taken on 2011-11-07
1 9.4k pointer taken on the 1st of feb
1 9.8k pointer taken on the 1st of feb

Now before you all Slam W.A.R's comments on the villages in the area. you must also ask your self why evoLTR did not make a single effort to muscle in on the area. its not rocket science to spike a couple barbs as soon as it appeared to get your own players there. in the end its evoLTR's inaction that stopped you putting up a fight or getting a chance to get close to the mega.

Just like all the moaning about the mega positioning i wonder if Adellion and co phones the lottery to ask why his numbers did not show Questioning how random the numbers are. :lol:

you must also renember this argument could be the other way around too so dont get mad...

DeletedUser8423

you must also ask your self why evoLTR did not make a single effort to muscle in on the area. its not rocket science to spike a couple barbs as soon as it appeared to get your own players there. in the end its evoLTR's inaction that stopped you putting up a fight or getting a chance to get close to the mega.

Eeerm ok genius how do you suggest we spike barbs on this world?

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: i would say a slight over look as i done things like these on speed and barbs seem to be exempt. my mistake.

i here by retract this part of the comment
its not rocket science to spike a couple barbs as soon as it appeared to get your own players there.
in place of this.
it is not rocket science to noble the barbs your self. barb conquers were 31 to 28 days ago that puts the barb munching around 10th to 11th of February thats 3 or more days you had a window to noble in the area. courses you may have had to fight a little. but it happens.

:icon_wink: ill leave original post in question alone. as it still questions the part of getting the players to the area.

DeletedUser7369

Nub. Nobling barbs amongst your own developed villages is ok because you are able to support them to keep them or time a renoble if preferred. Thats why war could do it. Taking barbs surrounded by the enemy is a waste of time. Given the presence of the mega village any barbs evoltr nobled would have been noticed and stolen well before sufficient support could be sent to hold them.

Engage your brain, consider the world settings, look at the map, consider travel times then save yourself pasting idiotic comments on the externals.

DeletedUser5774

Nub. Nobling barbs amongst your own developed villages is ok because you are able to support them to keep them or time a renoble if preferred. Thats why war could do it. Taking barbs surrounded by the enemy is a waste of time. Given the presence of the mega village any barbs evoltr nobled would have been noticed and stolen well before sufficient support could be sent to hold them.

Engage your brain, consider the world settings, look at the map, consider travel times then save yourself pasting idiotic comments on the externals.

Wrong. Sufficient support could have been sent to those villages if timed behind a noble train, or if you were really smart, a nuke train - only the nuke would have defense troops.

Fact is evoLTR could have taken those barbarians and that megavillage. They didn't because they're having a tough time on their frontlines. Thats the reasoning why they didn't take that megavillage. Simple.

DeletedUser9017

Wrong. Sufficient support could have been sent to those villages if timed behind a noble train

You are wrong. Due to no outside support sufficient defense would take to long to arrive as it would have to have been sent after the village was nobled.

DeletedUser

Even in the D train scenario, 1D is not going to be enough to hold it for a few hours, especially given that walls probably won't be maxed.