W.A.R vs evoLTR - behind the scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8755
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Everyone who thinks EvoLTR should have taken those barbs around the megavillage, I want to make clear; it was *I* who proposed that securing the megavillage should be too difficult as the location favoured W.A.R far too much to make it feasible for us without training half the entire tribe's defences in one area. W.A.R had several 9k villages in the area so they could mount fast-responses to any enemy attacks, a benefit we would not have.

Thus, anyone who thinks EvoLTR should have taken the barbs around the megavillage, be warned, it was my idea not to, and I doubt anyone criticising has the reputation or skill to defy me. Remember your place.

DeletedUser5774

You are wrong. Due to no outside support sufficient defense would take to long to arrive as it would have to have been sent after the village was nobled.

Perhaps my proposed strategy would have been ineffective due to the settings of this world; but couldn't it be feasiable that you could have made an OP for those W.A.R villages around that megavillage whilst nobling those barbarians? Better yet, take those W.A.R villages and then defend them.

Everyone who thinks EvoLTR should have taken those barbs around the megavillage, I want to make clear; it was *I* who proposed that securing the megavillage should be too difficult as the location favoured W.A.R far too much to make it feasible for us without training half the entire tribe's defences in one area. W.A.R had several 9k villages in the area so they could mount fast-responses to any enemy attacks, a benefit we would not have.

Thus, anyone who thinks EvoLTR should have taken the barbs around the megavillage, be warned, it was my idea not to, and I doubt anyone criticising has the reputation or skill to defy me. Remember your place.

Admit it; this war isn't going evoLTR's way. You're struggling to gain a substanical lead, nor are you conquering enough villages to sustain growht of your tribe:

Side 1:
Tribes: evoLTR
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,657
Side 2: 2,848
Difference: 191

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 190
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,034,981
Side 2: 16,502,675
Difference: 1,467,694

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,055,755
Side 2: 1,713,385
Difference: 657,630

chart

Whilst that lead, in my opinion, isn't impressive on W.A.R's part; you're losing. Since the start of your war, W.A.R has grown more, and taken more of your villages. Your decision to not take the megavideo was due to the fact that you're losing the war, and wanted to use the defense/offense that would have been necessary for the megavillage for your frontlines.

Your excuse that the megavideo was amongst W.A.R's territory is weak; based on the aforementioned reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Engage your brain, consider the world settings, look at the map, consider travel times then save yourself pasting idiotic comments on the externals.

your post was fine until this.. inferiority complex maybe ? i made a mistake and corrected it and on top of that i done the homework on the map to correct your tribe mates (as well as mine) posting. & lastly my travel times are the same as your yes ?

who's the nub ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7369

your post was fine until this.. inferiority complex maybe ? i made a mistake and corrected it and on top of that i done the homework on the map to correct your tribe mates (as well as mine) posting. & lastly my travel times are the same as your yes ?

who's the nub ? :icon_razz:

rofl you are.

The map would have shown you that the mega village was in an area exclusively belonging to war. if you use conquer histories you will see that was the case before the mega village appeared and war nobling barbs only strengthened their hold on the area.

Secondly, you didnt engage brain did you. consider travel times = consider how long troops would take to travel from EvoLTR villages to the area compared to the time troops would take to travel from WAR villages already in the area. So no NUB your times are not the same as mine although if i had said travel speeds then you would obviously be correct. However i didn't because the travel speed is irrelevant whilst the distance is not.

maybe the next time someone offers you a good piece of advice you will take it

DeletedUser5774

People who yet again dont know world rules you cant send any support outside the tribe.

>

Perhaps my proposed strategy would have been ineffective due to the settings of this world; but couldn't it be feasiable that you could have made an OP for those W.A.R villages around that megavillage whilst nobling those barbarians? Better yet, take those W.A.R villages and then defend them.

lol-12924.jpg

DeletedUser

No, we were too busy nobling W.A.R villas in other areas and scored a decisive amount of conquers.

Admit it; this war isn't going evoLTR's way. You're struggling to gain a substanical lead, nor are you conquering enough villages to sustain growht of your tribe:

Whilst that lead, in my opinion, isn't impressive on W.A.R's part; you're losing. Since the start of your war, W.A.R has grown more, and taken more of your villages. Your decision to not take the megavideo was due to the fact that you're losing the war, and wanted to use the defense/offense that would have been necessary for the megavillage for your frontlines.

Your excuse that the megavideo was amongst W.A.R's territory is weak; based on the aforementioned reasoning.

W.A.R have a knack for targetting the weak and inactive in EvoLTR; W.A.R's similar members are hidden on the backlines, safe as a result. EvoLTR do not have that benefit. W.A.R have failed in every OP against a more talented player. They failed against Beauty and the Beast despite 350+ incomings (I'm told), they failed against Jack n Jill with 300+ incoming (again I'm told), They failed against R2R where they exchanged 8M ODD in one dayfor 5 villages net gain, 3 of which are now back in either mine or EvoLTR's hands. They also most recently OPed BCB, where again, they have so far given 8M ODD to BCB, only for BCB to have lost two villages in the entirety of the operation...

Why do you think the stats do not cause me disquiet? Because i know full well I alone can stand against the onslaught of W.A.R., I am trained and experienced in gangbang warfare, and I know that once W.A.R run out of targets that don't put up a fight (or which the numbers are slowing significantly) there will be a good change in the stats. I dare not speak for others in EvoLTR that similar experience, though I am aware that Jack n Jill and Beauty & the Beast have had similar experiences in UK4. After all, EvoLTR can hit anything and anyone in W.A.R., W.A.R cannot do significant damage to anyone of noteworthy of skill in EvoLTR.

That is the difference.

Red.

DeletedUser

Adellion i am interested in the BCB operation as you put it the 2 villages that where took i believe where by accident.

As your so called spies should have told you as it was posted in the open forums that the op was not to take villages.

The op was just to have some fun until the next mega village appeared.

That BCB was chosen was just by chance as it could have been just about anyone.

Think about it 9 attacks with 500 scout and 1 ram/cat is not a noble train but it did get the result wanted.

I think the total stack was 46K plus spear 7K plus sword 33K plus archer over 1800 scouts and 25K plus HC.

Also 1 1/2 offense village followed a day later by 4 attacks with 1 noble and a few HC is not a real attempt to take a village but it also got results.

DeletedUser

rofl you are.

The map would have shown you that the mega village was in an area exclusively belonging to war. if you use conquer histories you will see that was the case before the mega village appeared and war nobling barbs only strengthened their hold on the area.

If you Read just up toward the top of this page in this thread you will see i done that im not blindsided to argue a point without the facts.

Secondly, you didnt engage brain did you. consider travel times = consider how long troops would take to travel from EvoLTR villages to the area compared to the time troops would take to travel from WAR villages already in the area.

You can say this about every single player village troop etc all you want. this statement is wrong in so many ways from what you are trying to say.
any barbs evoltr nobled would have been noticed and stolen well before sufficient support could be sent to hold them.
Lets take it from your point of view an operation from 3 weeks ago jack and jill had taken 3 certain villages close (40 fields away) to the mega area would it have been a wast of time ? i suppose it would have if jack and jill lost them to the close by villages. your (nub calling mentality) seems to be shown up by your own duke! go ask jack and jill i would happily send you the cords of the 3 in question.

So no NUB your times are not the same as mine although if i had said travel speeds then you would obviously be correct. However i didn't because the travel speed is irrelevant whilst the distance is not.

I play with the troop speed 0.625. guessing you don't play UK10 ?

maybe the next time someone offers you a good piece of advice you will take it

If its good advise i would. if its your advise i would not

Regards.
Paul

EDIT
Adellion! something i think i should inform you about mate
they failed against Jack n Jill with 300+ incoming (again I'm told)

Jack n Jill with 300+ <<<<< this was just me over a week ago :icon_wink: not a tribe operation.
unless someone attacked around same time i had 300+ alone to jack and jill.
if thats the case i apologize

EDIT2
Often 2 different posts are not Double posts :)

DeletedUser

Adellion! something i think i should inform you about mate

Jack n Jill with 300+ <<<<< this was just me over a week ago :icon_wink: not a tribe operation.
unless someone attacked around same time i had 300+ alone to jack and jill.
if thats the case i apologize

You forget the rules any attack from WAR on evolLTR is a op But only successful attacks on WAR from evolLTR are ops.

I liked your signature so now it is amended lets have it back please!

It should be working now.

Sorry i just can not seem to get it right today i think i am ready for my weekly sleep.

DeletedUser5582

It should be working now.

Sorry i just can not seem to get it right today i think i am ready for my weekly sleep.

must be like the edit button!!

Ok click user cp

then edit signature on left hand side.

then in large white text box click the icon that looks like a mountain on an envelope (it does work with me) and you get a pop up box with http in. Remove that and add the link to your saved image.

click ok then save signature.

If still issues skype as think time we had a chat about the mysteries of the double post, the uses of the edit button and the wonders that happen when you press it!

DeletedUser

must be like the edit button!!

Ok click user cp

then edit signature on left hand side.

then in large white text box click the icon that looks like a mountain on an envelope (it does work with me) and you get a pop up box with http in. Remove that and add the link to your saved image.

click ok then save signature.

If still issues skype as think time we had a chat about the mysteries of the double post, the uses of the edit button and the wonders that happen when you press it!

I did all that but it still does not seem to work i sent you pm with my skype

OK it does now i hit the edit.

DeletedUser

Also, is its grammar intentionally incorrect? It's also not a direct quote... :p

DeletedUser7369

Lets take it from your point of view an operation from 3 weeks ago jack and jill had taken 3 certain villages close (40 fields away) to the mega area would it have been a wast of time ? i suppose it would have if jack and jill lost them to the close by villages. your (nub calling mentality) seems to be shown up by your own duke! go ask jack and jill i would happily send you the cords of the 3 in question.

OMG did you really just fail again? Ok mate i took a little time out, sat myself down and had a nice little conversation. At the conclusion of it me and myself and i agreed that you are a nub and are attempting to prove joker's point and drag me down to your levels of idiocy and beat me with experience.

I did indeed take 3 villages that are the closest villages evoltr hold to the megavillage. if you look at the map and centre it on say village 94 you will see that it is halfway between village 66 and the megavillage. The difficulty of taking and holding villages when support can't be timed to land straight after the nobles increases exponentially the further away the targets are so for anyone but a complete thicko it would be obvious that taking those 3 is completely different to attempting to take the mega village or barbs closer to the mega village.

I was able to support my takes from multiple villages within a 25 field radius. Go to the mega village and that would have to be expanded to 45 field radius. which with a moderately talented enemy would be difficult. I may think you are an idiot but i do not underestimate WAR as a tribe and credit them as being significantly better than "moderately talented" therefore attempting to take either the mega village or barbs in the 10x10 of the mega village (which would have been necessary to take and hold it) was a guaranteed fail of an op. so we decided not to.

Well i like it and thats what counts and as long as it does not brake any rules it stays.

ok to save this saga running on any longer the implication being made with regards to your sig being ironic is that you yourself are an idiot and are pointing out you can drag others down to your level and beat them with your experience. Further irony is added by the fact you didnt understand that was the point being made.

Sorry at pointing it out as i actually quite like a lot of your opinions as they add entertainment.