W.A.R vs evoLTR - behind the scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8755
  • Start date

DeletedUser

are attempting to prove joker's point and drag me down to your levels of idiocy and beat me with experience.

All i am going to say to you is didn't i prove him wrong in his statements

I may think you are an idiot

OK I am an idiot. but all my statements are correct and corrected. if wrong

DeletedUser

Adellion i am interested in the BCB operation as you put it the 2 villages that where took i believe where by accident.

Because nobles are sent accidentally, eh?

As your so called spies should have told you as it was posted in the open forums that the op was not to take villages.

No, it was just to give BCB almost as much ODD as me, right?

The op was just to have some fun until the next mega village appeared.

Hmm... well if that's what floats your boat, ok.

That BCB was chosen was just by chance as it could have been just about anyone.

I doubt that, you thought BCB was isolated, you didn't consider that BCB was also 1) active 2) good 3) next to me.

Think about it 9 attacks with 500 scout and 1 ram/cat is not a noble train but it did get the result wanted.

Which would be a scout report (as 1 ram/cat has no effect on any buildings)? If so, congratulations.

I think the total stack was 46K plus spear 7K plus sword 33K plus archer over 1800 scouts and 25K plus HC.

Uhm... where? :S

Also 1 1/2 offense village followed a day later by 4 attacks with 1 noble and a few HC is not a real attempt to take a village but it also got results.

The results weren't worth it. Something WAR fail to realise. There OPs only work on EvoLTR's inactive/crap. Doesn't work as well on better players, as proven by W.A.Rs OPs on R2R, BCB, B&B, JnJ etc

Red.

DeletedUser7369

All i am going to say to you is didn't i prove him wrong in his statements

OK I am an idiot. but all my statements are correct and corrected. if wrong

Idiot or not, you have entertained and amused me so dont take my jibes to heart. everyone makes stupid statements sometimes but true idiocy is the failure to realise that when it is explained. for examples of this level of idiocy i would recommend that you check the archives for any posts by bald beaver....

DeletedUser

Because nobles are sent accidentally, eh?

Nobles are slower than ram so its better to send nobles in fake than it is to send rams just because the person receiving the attacks (i think it was around 50 HC and 1 noble) did not defend its not the attackers fault he took the village with a fake attack.

No, it was just to give BCB almost as much ODD as me, right?

It took days of hitting his villages before there where enough troops there to give him much ODD.

Hmm... well if that's what floats your boat, ok.

Well the tribe enjoyed it.

I doubt that, you thought BCB was isolated, you didn't consider that BCB was also 1) active 2) good 3) next to me.

Not really.

Which would be a scout report (as 1 ram/cat has no effect on any buildings)? If so, congratulations.

No fake attacks using the ram/cat to mark the attack at ram speed.

Uhm... where? :S

A019 Edge of the Earth Coordinates:530|553 i have the after fake scout report if anyone in game wishes to ask me for it.

The results weren't worth it. Something WAR fail to realise. There OPs only work on EvoLTR's inactive/crap. Doesn't work as well on better players, as proven by W.A.Rs OPs on R2R, BCB, B&B, JnJ etc

Was a bit of fun for the tribe so it was worth it as to the ops you mentioned only the R2R one was a real op.

The others where ether some attacks set off from a few players or in the BCB case a little tribe fun.

DeletedUser5582

can we please step back from the idiot comments. Have had to remove one post already so can we agree to no more idiot/thicko etc etc from this point on.

Play nice and get back to batting each other over the heads with axes but no more name calling please :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This made me lol.

So I don't get in trouble:

Go evoLTR - Once all your rubbish is gone, W.A.R will hit a wall like nothing they've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator: