W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser

Explanation : Enjoy the game guys n gals, the very best of luck to us all :)

Kind regards,

Gix
Simple, short, mildly sweet... that's definitely not the GIXXER we know. That's almost like me without an ego :eek:oooooo

But the gauntlet has been thrown! The greatest battle for all, the conquest for UK10, has finally been made official.

The war has been a skirmish for over a month, and now the we can officially use the term "war". War is glorious. War is honourable. This is Tribalwars. This is what this game is about. It is glorious again to see two great tribes stand against each other in honourable combat. May the victor savor his win, may the defeated fall with grace and equal honour. There can only be one winner, but the pleasure will be for many.

Let us take a look at the history of the tribes:

• Founder : Beauty and the Beast
  • Leader(s) : Jack n Jill & Claypit
  • 402nd tribe to be created
  • Famous (ex)players : Matt (Battleaxe), James Mullane, Laura (xlnx), Claypit, Steverob, Nauzhror, Last Wish, James Childs, Adellion
  • Advantages : Size, PnP
EvoL as a tribe started quite late into the start of the world, the intention being to build a strong base in K34. However, the founders did not consider the slow growth of the rim of UK10, leading to the start being smack-bang in the middle of K44. Problem? Not so for players such as Beauty and the Beast, Jack n Jill & U liek Mudkipz? who were rushing to establish their local dominances and push themselves to glory. By 600k, EvoL were firmly rank 1. The tribe was the first tribe on UK10 to create a properly lethal "OP" on an opponent (a certain Panda). As time grew, EvoL took in the remainder of Pandas once Nauzhror decided to kick the bucket, and most recently made a bold swipe or merging with LTR to create EvoLTR, a tribe that holds the longest clock time being rank 1. EvoLTR currently holds 6 continents (3 of them being core), but flashpoints will occur in SE K44 and the whole of K55 with W.A.R. Pity Adellion has quit, K55 was more secure with him around!

The past has been kind to EvoL's growth, but will the future be yet another hurdle for EvoLTR to leap over?
  • Founder : GIXXER
  • Leader(s) : GIXXER & Clara
  • 1328th tribe to be created
  • Famous (ex)players : GIXxer™,skatod2, Lakadaem, Baldrix, Lionheart123, Bazza the Brave, Whizz, hoggy, Authorityissues
  • Advantages : Offensive firepower
W.A.R was founded by the disillusionment of players in K54 tribes such as Fleeto. Shrewd GIXXER decided to make the bold move of breaking away and forming his own tribe (DOGS), and soon after, after discussions with one of the figureheads of Fleeto, skatod2, the decision was made to form a new tribe to be the powerhouse of K54 and one of the main tribes challenging for rank 1 dominance. W.A.R. really have lived up to their name, unshakeably holding onto the coveted rank 1 tribal OD spot forever it seems. The players are unmatched in their ability to create havoc and damage, and led by a leader with an infamous ability to crush and destroy almost anything in his path. W.A.R. have made the first move in this war, with what could be considered the most well-orchestrated operation in UK10 history. A fitting start to the greatest war of UK10, no? With spectacular displays like that, W.A.R. can rest assured that their offensive abilities will always been worthy of great respect.

W.A.R are making a rim rush via K53, increasing their border with EvoL, but that may expose a longer frontline to support, on the other hand, the same applies to EvoLTR. W.A.R's isolated players are also at major risk, as are the players who have multiple fronts with EvoLTR members around SE K44 and the centre of the world. But maybe that is what W.A.R. needs; multiple fronts to attack from many directions? Who knows what the fingers of GIXXER will crawl to?
Side 1:
Tribes: evoLTR
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 32
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 301,452
Side 2: 283,710
Difference: 17,742

chart
The stats are even, reflecting how well-matched these two tribes are; on one hand, EvoLTR have the size advantage, but W.A.R have the more aggressive players overall. It's going to be an interesting game.

And ofc, no declaration is good without pictures so...

archers_preparing_for_battle.jpg
A war image is most necessary.

gamer-girl-moody-cranky-angry-demotivational-poster-1275068409.jpg
angry_baby-21884.jpg
Computer_nerd.JPG
tumblr_lkb8ceXrAU1qbdfbzo1_500.jpg
Yes, one of us is apparently female too, according to the caption. :|

Toodles all, and good luck to you ALL! :)

~Adellion
Ego > Space & Time

Rep appreciated (statue icon in bottom left corner of post) :3 x
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 16
Difference: 1

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 31/01/2012 21:29:57

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 19

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 06/02/2012 21:29:56

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 22
Difference: 4

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 24/02/2012 21:29:56

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 116
Difference: 51

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a fitting passage, look forward to the battles ahead. The first move is under way; let the battles commence.

The Don

DeletedUser7369

Well well well what a day. As head of evoLTR public relations department i was surprised to receive the following adverts in my mailbox today.

Incomings : 400+
Units killed : 1229095
Village losses : 4
The look of total dismay on your enemies : Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there are evoLTR tribemates.

and this one was my favourite

Carlsberg don't do OP defences, but if they did, they'd probably be in EvoLTR.

I must say i was pleasantly surprised to see our exploits reach the ad men so quickly but having said that, i was even more surprised how quickly our tribe could put up such a successful defense. Must be gutting to go to such lengths to have an account defended by someone that quit until 1am this morning. Respect to WAR for the level of co-ordination though. A lesser tribe than EvoLTR would have crumbled in the face of that op. Luckily we have talent to match the ego's.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 16

chart

EvoLTR still holding a small lead.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Posting your useless stats are of little value on here guys. who are you actually trying to fool like? W.A.R, or evoL? all of W.A.R players know you jump tribes, and have been leaving etc. to save your precious stats.

All changes tonight tho :) all evoLs land grabbing has left them wit a tribe of inactive uselessness. there should be an award for internals, you all would rank 1

DeletedUser

and it begins!!!! lol....cant keep u off the forums for long can they gixx hahahaha

DeletedUser

:lol: you tickle me, hope your tribe dont look at you the same as what we do.....a joke

DeletedUser

we thrashed R2R account :) like we're gonna do to all of you, one by one ;)

You never thrashed R2R. R2R trashed your OP. You took 4 villages in exchange for 150 nukes. That OP was a victory for EvoLTR, from an unbias point of view.

And your account has way more internals that mine. :)

DeletedUser

Well if you keep going at the rate of 4 villages every now and again, you might want to get a rush on as the world ends in a few years Gix.
I'm still waiting for the twist of these super villages to come into play yet seen as though you've used quite a few nukes on R2R lately and gained naff all really.
Oh well, let the stats do the talking and when you have more of the super villages than us then maybe I'll start to worry, but nah, not going to happen.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
well guys, i would like to take this opportunity, and wish all the evoL players a good, and enjoyable game. best of luck to everyone :)

DeletedUser

yes best of luck, we are all now locked in unless tribeless. let the fun and games begin

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/01/2012 21:29:57 to 31/01/2012 21:29:57

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 19

chart

First week of war.

DeletedUser5774

we thrashed R2R account :) like we're gonna do to all of you, one by one ;)

You never thrashed R2R. R2R trashed your OP. You took 4 villages in exchange for 150 nukes. That OP was a victory for EvoLTR, from an unbias point of view.

And your account has way more internals that mine. :)

mfwe.jpg

well guys, i would like to take this opportunity, and wish all the evoL players a good, and enjoyable game. best of luck to everyone :)

mfw that awkward response

hahahazc.jpg

DeletedUser

^ I lolled. Wanted to give rep, but the forums seems to think I've repped you enough (even though I can't remember repping you in the first place) :p

DeletedUser5774

^ I lolled. Wanted to give rep, but the forums seems to think I've repped you enough (even though I can't remember repping you in the first place) :p

Its okay, I knew you loved me enough anyway.