Side 2: 20,329,910
Difference: 2,712,329

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,323,226
Side 2: 1,359,717
Difference: 963,509

chart

Doesn't it hurt when you look like an idiot, with egg on your face?

Talking trash talk is all fine and dandy if you can back up that trash talk. Seemingly, evoLTR are only at one part of PnP; the politics part. Propaganda requires some factual evidence to support you and your agenda; unless your agenda was to make you look like the idiots.

Kudos Adellion, Pushty and co... you look like idiots.

DeletedUser

/me checks face.

Egg free!

It's obviously because I quit this world a while ago...

DeletedUser8423

Strange how how the players you mentioned no longer play.........

DeletedUser5774

How is it my fault that Pushty, Adellion and other evoLTR players came on the PnP and talked smack, telling W.A.R to hit delete, and yet, they're still behind for all of April and the entire war itself?

Its their fault that Pushty and Adellion are poor players when it comes down to longevity.

DeletedUser

Learn sarcasm, it might make you less boring. Why else would I say W.A.R should hit delete, whilst looking at stats that favour them? That's a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer that.

Personally, I'd still be playing if I was allowed to remain on Pushty, solo. But co-playing rarely agrees with me, especially when I'm not on the account from day one.

DeletedUser5774

Learn sarcasm, it might make you less boring. Why else would I say W.A.R should hit delete, whilst looking at stats that favour them? That's a rhetorical question, you don't need to answer that.

Personally, I'd still be playing if I was allowed to remain on Pushty, solo. But co-playing rarely agrees with me, especially when I'm not on the account from day one.

Ironic you're co-playing in UK12 at the moment, isn't it?

DeletedUser

Selective reading!! X.X

'Rarely'.

I've known the owner for quite a while, making it an exception.

DeletedUser8423

How is it my fault that Pushty, Adellion and other evoLTR players came on the PnP and talked smack, telling W.A.R to hit delete, and yet, they're still behind for all of April and the entire war itself?

Its their fault that Pushty and Adellion are poor players when it comes down to longevity.

What account do you play on this world?

DeletedUser5774

CoDeD were torn apart by LTR, if I recall... :|

The person I was co-playing with was left with the account because I left it. When I left it it was about to hit the top fifty. It was surronded by EvoL before their merge with LTR.

I wasn't there for the CoDeD vs LTR war.

DeletedUser

The person I was co-playing with was left with the account because I left it. When I left it it was about to hit the top fifty. It was surronded by EvoL before their merge with LTR.

I wasn't there for the CoDeD vs LTR war.

And you question our longevity?

DeletedUser5774

You are sooo good:lol:

We started a weak later unlike you and the others who dominated the ranks during star up. @Pushty: difference between me and you was that I was never in a war when I pulled out. You did. I pulled out due to irl.

DeletedUser

We started a weak later unlike you and the others who dominated the ranks during star up. @Pushty: difference between me and you was that I was never in a war when I pulled out. You did. I pulled out due to irl.

You've completed assumed that I left due to the war, there. Equally, I could have left due to real life, I didn't, but that was an assumption.

I left UK10 because, despite being in two of the few K55 'flashpoint' accounts, (BCB and Marlowe), not enough was happening. Not once did I get to experience an OP on me and, frankly, I got bored of it.

DeletedUser6695

I started 2 days late, jchilds started a day or 2 after and nauz started even later :/