Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,841,238
Side 2: 631,298
Difference: 6,209,940

chart

DeletedUser1303

hmmmmm, looks a bit 1 sided, wonder when they are gonna fight back

DeletedUser13240

I think they are all too busy fighting each other :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser13240

Side 1:
Tribes: L.A.B.
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,132
Side 2: 7,560
Difference: 6,428

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,829,209
Side 2: 43,456,183
Difference: 35,626,974

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,785
Side 2: 78,629
Difference: 68,844

chart

Hmmm maybe not. Well they are doing a terrible job of defending then :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser13237

Gixxer picking the easy way out very sad but he really had no chance of winning just took him a while to relise it lol

Being tribe less and way to cocky just shows what i have all ways said all talk no action.I told him meny times a player is only as good as the tribe he fights with being tribe less and haveing little skill at the game deleteing was really only way he could go ;)

Lets just hope there is some one left out there that can give us some action ;)

DeletedUser12641

i remember a while back someone saying war is the greatest tribe on uk server,
well too be honest im very dis-appointed
first time i have fought war and to be honest there are a few players putting up a fight but nothing really
its a shame thought there were good players on both sides
but looks like this game is only going the way, of when two tribes are evenly match alot of players cant be bothered to fight and quit the game
now war did have good players i wont dis respect them but as soon as the temperture starts rising the good players vanish its a real shame,
as someone mentioned you are only as good as your tribe and my leader i fought against on a long hard world so had belief and trust in him
shame no one trusted gixxer
well hopefully world 16 will be alot better challenge :]

DeletedUser13240

Was the best tribe on uk... That's what I should have said :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser11866

I have been disappointed with what I have seen of them this far(on w19) but theres a long way to go and Mayhem needs to make sure WAR are put down whilst they are on their knees.

DeletedUser13240

The cause of Gixxer's downfall was his massive ego... Maybe if that didn't get in the way all the time he would of stood somewhat of a chance against mayhem..

DeletedUser11866

Yea that was fairly obvious. We just used it to our advantage. I have no doubt that if he didn't have that ego of his there could have been a bit of back and forth rather than what it has been for the last few months .. which is basically 90% of WAR/LAB's front has turtled and waited for the onslaught wave after wave.

DeletedUser13237

This is my first world on uk sever and i can honestly say i will stick to .net in future at least there u get a real fight w19 has been very poor for that the more i attack the more players run and hide never had that before.Yeah every one knows when i start i dont stop till i get what i want but a little fight bk would have been nice (I should ahve joined war at least then they would have had a little bit of a chance) hehehehe