W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser

...............we took the rules of the game seriously..............

You where warned by the mods for sending bullying abusive mails out.. and you where caught with your pants down passing illegal scripts to be used on the uk server.. so please.. enough with the smoke screen and selective memory.

DeletedUser10156

Obviously the way in which Lord Q and Lord Timmy noble is my fault. I've not spoken to either of them in 6 months but it must be my fault.

NEM, SUNT, WOD, REBEL

I also have no idea who these tribes are, I suggest you take that up with someone who still plays this world. They were not merged in before I left and I don't really care what's happened since.

Also we had double the players? the most we had at any point was 56, you consistently had 40. Double??

This thread should fill in the voids in your memory >> https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/show...a-family-tribe-just-too-big&highlight=account

As for your continued accusations about cheating I wasn't warned or banned once, and you can guarantee I was checked numerous times. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. (It's against the rules to discuss cheating or bans on the forums so I suggest we drop that there.)

You all seem to be neglecting to comment on the diplo with TU. If you were any sort of decent tribe you would have had no diplo for the past 6 months. You own the majority of the world yet you're still hugging and then you have members moaning in this thread that they're bored.....well durrr!!

DeletedUser

Obviously the way in which Lord Q and Lord Timmy noble is my fault. I've not spoken to either of them in 6 months but it must be my fault.

What can i say you trail blazed the way munching internals the starks carl192 the list is endless and your own people turned on you. Although the back stab profile did raise a smile

DeletedUser10156

I'll repeat once more because you're struggling with this. I left the Pinky account over a year ago, take that up with someone else.

Still dodging the TU comment huh?

DeletedUser

In terms of the hugging, both tribes did it - I think Bandit was the most annoying one because it affected me the most at the time.

Having said that, I was genuinely surprised when Mayhem recruited some of the IK players (Kiam's tribe, i was on the Kiam account) because they could have fought us and would have easily won due to being outnumbered. They were selective when it came to recruitment but still it is hugging at the end of the day... War then retaliated and took Bandit in which just made that area of the map stale with basically no movement. After a while i quit the world because it was just too boring; like you said Clara, if you're not enjoying the world then leave it...

Mayhem have a lot of good players and i did enjoy being apart of them, but I don't think they needed to recruit everyone they did (including myself lol). WAR retaliated by doing the same thing (could argue because they had to) but overall at that point it was just too boring and lots of good players quit :-/

DeletedUser13237

Yeah all worked out well in the end more food for us and helps keep my ODA up so TU did the best thing by ending the nap :) as for EVO/WAR The stats say it all really :)

DeletedUser10156

Thanks for proving my point 360EV.

I don't think Volkans task is that hard actually:

• The decent players with self respect will quit, they'll be internalled.
  • Then you'll have the people too far away from the frontline who have nothing to do but barb noble as everyone else has been recruited ( and theres a limit on the travel time of nobleman so the frontline is a good couple of jumps away.) They'll quit or barb out of boredom and be internalled.
  • With a couple more rage quits at the state of the forums and 'omg my real life is too busy' just as incomings are launched he would easily be within the 30 limit by world end.
Strangely enough when I first posted this 11 months ago I had 3 accounts in mind for the 'self respect' point. Kiam, Jaketomsett and Goodwins. I'm curious if any of those still have the original players on?

DeletedUser

*TU* & Mayhem had a NAP for a few months ... Let both tribes get on with their respective war's. When *TU* wanted end the NAP .. we did.

So you finally got out of that cave and attacked people like I tried getting you all to do before I quit on the ToniJR account? Except, instead of attacking W.A.R/EVO, you attacked mayhem :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13442

So you finally got out of that cave and attacked people like I tried getting you all to do before I quit on the ToniJR account? Except, instead of attacking W.A.R/EVO, you attacked mayhem :icon_rolleyes:

Well ain't life just full of surprises!

Thanks for your month spent with *TU* btw .. you were unique.

DeletedUser

Well ain't life just full of surprises!

Thanks for your month spent with *TU* btw .. you were unique.

I will admit, you and your tribe have guts but that could also be seen as stupidity. (I used to stuff like that back in the day, but my tribe was always smaller than 1 mil points, and my enemies were always bigger than 50 mil points :icon_eek:)

As for only being in TU for a month, I had rl problems to attend to - Plus I had nothing to do except try and provoke W.A.R into attacking me and faking Muppet14

DeletedUser11866

I haven't got time for some of these close minded comments. Same discussion for months. Pfft get over it

DeletedUser

Why moan about diplomacy?, it's an integral part of the game your way lost our way won simples.

DeletedUser

No you where moaning.. this is mocking..

[video=youtube;mQZmCJUSC6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g[/video]

DeletedUser13232

I can't talk for the war side because I don't talk to any of them but there was a ton of hugging and recruiting done vs bandit, the entire eastern side of the world is basically an entire hug fest with ex-bandit & ex-fist members all allied under the mayhem flag. There were 2.5m point fist accounts with 800k oda last time i looked

a53d81a86499ebac02e0dc99c1fc12ed.png

may aswell post this if anyone remembers any of these people, 339 days old war, rip these forums

DeletedUser

Very little names there I remember... Although I know clonk as he's in my tribe on cas...

DeletedUser13232

Very little names there I remember... Although I know clonk as he's in my tribe on cas...

clonk is one of the good ones, doesn't give up/merge into enemies/instantly quit as soon as someone touches him, he was probably one of the last players left, i think i'm the only bandit player left on the entire world except orange, who left and joined mayhem and became dimitros' basher. Dimitros told me he'd rim me about 6 months ago, looks like after failing to take a single village he barbed, FeelsBadMan

DeletedUser

Dimitros told me he'd rim me about 6 months ago, looks like after failing to take a single village he barbed, FeelsBadMan

Haha someone told me something similar on cas few years back, when instead, I took villages off him and he quit xD