W.A.R vs Mayhem

DeletedUser11855

Strangely enough when I first posted this 11 months ago I had 3 accounts in mind for the 'self respect' point. Kiam, Jaketomsett and Goodwins. I'm curious if any of those still have the original players on?

Im still floating around although my co does most of the work these days.

In my personal opinion. Both tribes did a bit of hugging and strategic recruitment

Once alpha lost leadership the tribe was picked apart and split into two? This was the begining of the two tribe world

War - w3k recruited Turtle alpha, scriven, chanver, and many others from the south regions of alpha territiry

The northern players joint mayhem in a brother/sister tribe!!!!

But since the two sides were established i believe Mayhem has been far superior and more consistant in our approach.

Ive personally enjoyed some great battles with the likes of W3k, Bazoo, Dotty, atrocity and especially tayls couldnt block them off for love nor money

As much a the world at times has been difficult keep motivation, overall, ive had alot of fun in the east and made some good friends along the way

What ever the result is, ive personally enjoyed it

DeletedUser

Im still floating around although my co does most of the work these days.

In my personal opinion. Both tribes did a bit of hugging and strategic recruitment

Once alpha lost leadership the tribe was picked apart and split into two? This was the begining of the two tribe world

War - w3k recruited Turtle alpha, scriven, chanver, and many others from the south regions of alpha territiry

The northern players joint mayhem in a brother/sister tribe!!!!

But since the two sides were established i believe Mayhem has been far superior and more consistant in our approach.

Ive personally enjoyed some great battles with the likes of W3k, Bazoo, Dotty, atrocity and especially tayls couldnt block them off for love nor money

As much a the world at times has been difficult keep motivation, overall, ive had alot of fun in the east and made some good friends along the way

What ever the result is, ive personally enjoyed it

I'm still here too. Busy with work and sadly lost a few co's on the way but determined to finish my first world.

To be fair if it wasn't for the original hugging Immortal Knights would have been squashed in the middle so it would have been a little hypocritical of me to quit because of it :p