W1 Milestones & First's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2961

by the looks of it, mike1990 isn't about now. So does anyone want to take on this thread and keep it updated? or shall I be the "lucky" one.

SECONDED!! Motion carried ~ Congratulations, you are officially herein known as the "lucky" one. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

W1N also have over 30,000 villages.
If this isnt being updated anymore im happy for a mod to let me take over the thread so i can update?

luke volentered shouldcheck with him see if he still up for it

DeletedUser

imgres

yep

DeletedUser6944

100 million ODA, yes please and thank you

Friend and foe alike miles behind a massive lead on the 100m ODA milestone, a great achievement.
The term ''green with envy comes to mind''

i would have been so chuffed with myself if it was me, ho hum (and twiddles his thumbs).

Abdo, thats alot of nukes and defence :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

abdo first to 10mill points god the mods need to change the person in charge of this thread it so out of date

DeletedUser589

Can we please get this updated? Am happy to do it......... mods?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser269

Best way to get this going again luke, is to copy this one and make a new thread. We will then unstick this and then sticky the new one for you lot.

DeletedUser

Can't you just change the thread starter? I've had that done for me on milestone/timeline threads.

DeletedUser

It could be updated by me or another mod, yes.

We feel it better for a player who is active on the world to update the milestones as and when they need doing.

So if Luke wants to take it over he is welcome to, in the manner described by Jamie.

DeletedUser

I meant like, could you not just change the OP to luke? I've seen that done loads of times.

DeletedUser

The OP can't be changed to luke for this specific Thread. He can make a new thread and copy paste everything over if he wants to keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.