W1 Posting Reminders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Time to start laying out some ground rules guys and gals. I know you all have been in this world awhile, and have been being pretty good in these forums, so I'll make this short and sweet.

Some things to keep in mind when posting to save yourselves infractions:

Most Importantly, check out the Forum Rules <--A real fine read if I may say so myself.

1. Any more posts about another user's post not being visible will be taken as an insult to that user and given an infraction (regardless of whether you have previous warnings or not). You have the user ignored already, that is good enough. To rub that in their face should be considered no less than an insult and I'm tired of posters smugly pointing out when someone is on their ignore list: as the list itself suggests, just ignore the posts: DO NOT MAKE A BIG SCENE OUT OF IT.

2. Acronyms or *'d out words that are understood to contain inappropriate language, will result in infractions.

3. A couple letters/one worded posts, will likely result in an infraction. If you can't contribute something to the thread besides an "Lol", then please don't post. This includes strings of smiley's without any contributing text.

4. Before clicking the "Submit Post" button, make sure your post is directed to the discussion at hand and to the world you are posting on. Also replying/posting of spam will result in warnings and infractions.

5. Make sure anything you quote follows the rules, as a quote is still considered a post made by yourself. Quoting a post or skype chat (or whatever) with inappropriate material will result in you receiving infractions.

6. Remember, the goal of this forum is for your PnP needs, not for Spam, offtopica, personals. And be economical with your posts, please make use of the "Edit" feature to prevent from double and triple posts.

7. If you see any posts that are inappropriate, please do not reply/quote them as you could may be punished when the moderator gets to it. Instead, use the
report.gif
feature and carry on with the topic at hand, ignoring the inappropriate post(s).

8. If you have any questions or comments directed at me, then please mail/PM me and don't ask in a thread. On the same note, players having questions or comments for other players that do not pertain to the Topic thread, keep it to the mail system.

I'll add more if it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.