W1 records for awards over one day

DeletedUser

...is that trumpets I hear blowing

If someone has put in the effort necessary to secure one of those awards, what's the harm in a little trumpet blowing? You wouldn't be pleased with yourself if you were successful in such a way?

DeletedUser10297

If someone has put in the effort necessary to secure one of those awards, what's the harm in a little trumpet blowing? You wouldn't be pleased with yourself if you were successful in such a way?

Of course I would and I'm very pleased for them!

DeletedUser

But the thread is quite clearly titled W1 records for awards...

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see a thread stay on topic here for once.

Try to stay relevant to UK1, this thread could be quite interesting if you chose to participate rather than trying to derail it.

Thanks

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see a thread stay on topic here for once.

Try to stay relevant to UK1, this thread could be quite interesting if you chose to participate rather than trying to derail it.

Thanks

Be nice to see a thread not locked when it does get interesting tbh

DeletedUser

Be nice to see a thread not locked when it does get interesting tbh

You do know that threads only get locked or closed when they get out of hand.

Stay on the topic as best you can and there should not be any need for moderation. It is a fair and simple request and one i am sure you can all stick to.

DeletedUser4479

Cant stay ontopic to many like feddo1 that like to be hated and post random junk. Unless they get banned only thing that stops them

But anyway
Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 24.11.2011 (2.005.711 units)!

So will update :)