W1 records for awards over one day

DeletedUser4479

Was thinking who holds the records for these over one day. If i am wrong on any or someone beats them Post below :)
Attacker of the day

1st
Krillinentropy
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 24.11.2011 (2.005.711 units)!
2nd
Butcher Man
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 28.10.2011 (1.711.976 units)!

Defender of the day

1st
Smokee
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 30.07.2011 (9.179.249 units)!
2nd
Hexxus
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 15.11.2011 (6.846.078 units)!

Plunderer of the day

1st
Hexxus
You plundered the most villages in this world on 22.07.2011 (6.215 villages)!
2nd
dandare
You plundered the most villages in this world on 14.07.2011 (3.224 villages)!

Great power of the day

1st
dainon cracknell
You took over the most villages in this world on 22.06.2011 (54 villages)!
2nd
TheGreatMorpheus
You took over the most villages in this world on 14.11.2011 (53 villages)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4479

Funny how My attacker of day matches Smokee Defender of the day ;) Was a good day

DeletedUser

Funnier how it was about four months ago. Haven't had a chance to try and repeat it since?

DeletedUser

some don't have any of the above stats at all

So well done to those who do!

and also to those who are on the leader board, which am sure the above post represent the whole world. :)

DeletedUser

True enough. I thought my Defender of the Day record was good, but Smokee blows it out of the water. Some nice results. Just curious that not more recent, particularly considering accounts and O count should have grown in that time.

DeletedUser

He's does, you are right lol :)

DeletedUser

Nice post. I got defender and attacker of the day yesterday, albeit not massive totals.

Be interesting to see the highest combined totals for anyone that did the same at any point.

And yes, I need to get out more too :lol:

DeletedUser

I got Attacker of the Day three days running a little while back. Anyone else managed to do that? Was in the lead for the fourth day for a while too *laughs* it was insane.

DeletedUser4479

Funnier how it was about four months ago. Haven't had a chance to try and repeat it since?

Yup long time ago now. Noone had as much defence as smokee did. Did Lord Steghead not so long ago but did not get up there to many dodged.
Could maybe add in 2nd 3rd places if i get time to search

DeletedUser

Was thinking who holds the records for these over one day. If i am wrong on any or someone beats them Post below :)
Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 30.07.2011 (1.777.872 units)!
Krillinentropy

Those internals must have been well stacked, did someone forget to empty them or did they lower the walls and demolished the churches for you :lol:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=114240&type=&pn=-1

DeletedUser4479

You really are clueless bet it took you like 20mins to think of that also. I got attacker of the day attacking Smokee with some more tribe m8s.
W1n are internaling just as much if not more.

DeletedUser

Come on Krillin, T4H clearly have major problems with internals on a large scale, much more so than the one or two we have.

But I don't want to make this an internal argument. Could maybe turn this thread into a timeline for attacker/defender of the day? I know not everyone uses the forums but you can usually work it out from the war stats.

And let's face it, LRAG aren't about to get any awards for attacking :lol:

DeletedUser717

Good guess for second place: The Butcher Man
11x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 28.10.2011 (1.711.976 units)!

Just 66'000 units behind krillin. Also not a single internal since he joined W1N in September ;)

DeletedUser4479

I started this as intrest to see who holded the most of each award bit of fun. But you get trolls like freddo1 that just spam things nothing to do with the topic.

DeletedUser

I think this could be a cool thread. If you're happy to chase your T4H members to tell you if they got defender/attacker of the day, I'll do the same in W1N.

If you edit your first post to show a timeline e.g.

24/11/11
Attacker of the day:
Defender of the day:

I think it'd look pretty cool. Might even get some people back on the forums to brag :lol:

DeletedUser

Think you need to read your quote its says You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker

when did you get attacker or defender of the day nice if you posted yours

okay then:

4x Attacker of the day

award10.png

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 23.10.2011 (92.073 units)!

4x Looter of the day

farmer_of_the_day.png

You plundered the most resources in this world on 18.10.2011 (3.020.584 resources)!

2x Defender of the day

award11.png

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 11.11.2011 (332.242 units)!

I rest my cases :lol: