COA:
user_image.php

Requirements:
1. skype
2. Able to snipe/send a 200ms noble train
3. 3+ Years Experience
4. Potential if not meeting the 3 years
5. Must be near Northeast rim
6. Prefer that you have already started but we will welcome new players to the world as i only started no more than two weeks ago.

Players capable of these requests will be welcomed into the tribe. An interview will be required of course- :icon_eek: I know this is really late starting a tribe and all but im sure there are a few players out there with potential. Just have to find them, hoping this will help. So far i have seen nothing but nooby doody tribes near the rim so thats why i must create a tribe. So far we have 3 members.

My Sum-it-up Background
I have 6 years experience, very aggressive player. I have had many successful accounts. Multiple accounts reaching over 5 mil and 2 reaching 10 mil. Usually top 50 when i try on .net, here usually top 30 when starting a world on time and .us top 10 of course. :lol:

Note: After a few months ruling the rim we should be strong enough to be recognized by one of top tribes of this world and join them. So technically this is a temporary tribe :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

dno if you been told, but thrs a 250m/s gap on this world. just letting you know :)