W12 Problem "Lagging"

DeletedUser

W12 server is nearly unplayable at the moment. Due to lag, things like FA is painful to the point I've given up trying.

Is the server going to be re-booted or something.

DeletedUser

it needs a boot up the behind, been like this since around 2pm

DeletedUser9598

Ive given up with it for now, takes forever just too open mail!

DeletedUser

[sa]There is an issue at the moment, one which is also affecting the support system which is why I haven't answered you if you have sent in a ticket!!
Rest assured the problems are being looked at as I type and we will endeavor to get back to normal as soon as possible.[/sa]

DeletedUser

Posted in our forum 20:37

Hello tangerine,

Unfortunately we weren't made aware of any problems until a couple of hours ago, it is being worked on and should be back to full working order very soon.

Kind Regards,

Bryan/Dabookman
Speed Admin

DeletedUser

agreed, it's irritating i can't even annoy Berg by logging him out as i can't even log in!!

spam aside, this has been going on for hours now and should be resolved considering we pay money for this time lol

Rich

DeletedUser6938

This is unacceptable once again tw lets its customers down badly . not a happy premium customer w12 currently running with an 11 second lag and should have been shut down to fix this problem . for a game designed around mili seconds its just ridicules

DeletedUser

This is unacceptable once again tw lets its customers down badly . not a happy premium customer w12 currently running with an 11 second lag and should have been shut down to fix this problem . for a game designed around mili seconds its just ridicules

I'm glad I had no ops running tonight or any sniping to do. I'd be bulling so I would.

DeletedUser

Looks like their re-booting the server, just been kicked out.

DeletedUser

[sa]Yep, they are working seriously hard on the issue right now, we hope to have w12 back up and running very shortly.
Thanks for your patience :)[/sa]

DeletedUser

[sa]yep, I am happy to report that I think we have the issue resolved!

Thanks to one and all for your tickets, communications with me and your patience :)[/sa]