W13 A "brief" recap

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

by all means i didnt mail bc to be involved in your history with help
i mailed a player of bc's leadership with a purely tactical head on as i have no info regarding help things
if said member of bc's leadership wishs to try use my mail as some form of propaganda thats fine, if things change dont be surprised if my response is as disrespectful as trying to use it as somat its not.

i dont conskder myself modest lol, but thanks :)

i wouldnt use the word trashed lol, have 3:1 ratio n thats considering our no1 player left for the enemy are no 2 quit and our no3 deleted all on the eve of war
more than that i remember a certain firm fkexing thier muscles against me for some early gains in the war, n well i dont see them posting anymore,

tis early days anyway, once mask recover from its top 3 leaving/quiting/deleting and i hold a military coo :D see if we cant improve that 3:1 ratio.

DeletedUser

by all means i didnt mail bc to be involved in your history with help
i mailed a player of bc's leadership with a purely tactical head on as i have no info regarding help things
if said member of bc's leadership wishs to try use my mail as some form of propaganda thats fine, if things change dont be surprised if my response is as disrespectful as trying to use it as somat its not.

i dont conskder myself modest lol, but thanks :)

i wouldnt use the word trashed lol, have 3:1 ratio n thats considering our no1 player left for the enemy are no 2 quit and our no3 deleted all on the eve of war
more than that i remember a certain firm fkexing thier muscles against me for some early gains in the war, n well i dont see them posting anymore,

tis early days anyway, once mask recover from its top 3 leaving/quiting/deleting and i hold a military coo :D see if we cant improve that 3:1 ratio.

Wasn't any propaganda, it's just as stated Help! Need to have some payback, and their your academy so can't really change what's happened in the past :icon_razz:

As for 3:1 With leaving etc, i wasn't on this world when Mask etc started with Bc but from what i've heard sounds very similar to the Ion/Dons affair in regards to members leaving, Could be wrong however as that could be a 1 sided story.

As for player's deleting and such that happens to all tribe's, pressure get's applied and sometimes players can't take it, Or they simply don't have the time required to tag etc because they didn't play much before hand, it's then you learn who your best members are :icon_razz: But Goodluck in the Op, im sure Xprd will enjoy having to defend for once as they seem to have been way above the rest for Along time lol!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Mask as far as I undertsand only declared on BC because they recruited fruit twist whom they were taking down?

As for HELP!, yes BC and HELP! have always had beef really. The original Iongaard left because of BCs war plans that he disagreed and Thr Don left with him as they were close friends, they were in their own tribe before they joined HELP!

DeletedUser4753

I was on about 3:1 with xprd, the war u said we were getting "trashed" lol

As for deleting wasnt fa any of the above reasons, not using as excuse but if any tribes top 3 disappeared or even became enemies over night id love to see them do any better than we have

DeletedUser

To be fair Pangela counts for a third of their conquers!

DeletedUser11220

Another post i find jut put up and shut up and let your actions speak rather than bitching

DeletedUser4753

I was just bashing together a w13 history

am innocent in bitching (this time):p

DeletedUser

I was on about 3:1 with xprd, the war u said we were getting "trashed" lol

As for deleting wasnt fa any of the above reasons, not using as excuse but if any tribes top 3 disappeared or even became enemies over night id love to see them do any better than we have

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 953
Difference: 807

chart

Help! are your academy are they not? So by trashed i mean't the above 146-953 is trashed in my eyes. Was never saying anyone else would be doing a better job merely made the point you are trashing us as your much bigger, and xprd who are much bigger than you are also trashing you. So your point of smaller tribes can win needs to apply to your own tribe too.

DeletedUser8195

We've only been at war for a month. So the stats D1 is referring to are these:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 117
Difference: 256

chart

I don't see how you'd expect a tribe of 3m points to be better in war stats than 2 tribes combined points of 40m+? Please enlighten me as having played many worlds Core and Rim, and been very successful in a couple i'd love to know how that works.

I'm not really sure how you've worked out 40m+ because there has only ever been a few players attacking BC, and they have never, ever had a points sum of 40m. ~BC~ have always been far larger than the few players from HELP!/Mask who have attacked them and the few players from HELP! and Mask who have attacked and been attacked by ~ BC ~ have always had other frontlines with other tribes to deal with. So if you were to add up the points of the players involved in the ~ BC ~ war and consider the concentration put in by them on you guys, then you'd see that the war stats should be weighted a lot more toward you but instead they're nearly 5 times in our favour. At no point has the size advantage been 5 times in our favour.

Barb nobling is necessary given Most of our tribe is on the rim and thus can't reach, add in the church factor and clustering is important. If you fail to see the gains of nobling cluster's before getting a frontline in a church and noble limit world then it's you who lacks skill.

Nobling some barbs is necessary, I agree with you there. But nobling nearly every single barb in your territory is not, especially considering your frontline with us and other tribes is very large, you have plenty of targets. It takes skill to noble a barbarian village now does it? This is news to me, I apologise for my lack of skill.

This confuses me... You said this:

As for your long and pointless debate about this world, we at Bc are realistic, we're so far behind that winning the world is almost impossible, doesn't mean to say we don't enjoy playing.

Then you said this:

It makes no sense knowing that we are extremely unlikely to win the world.

And then you tell me I said it:

Hell Lonely their is a perfect example, writes a tribe off because they noble barbs, which is necessary due to the rules/rim.

I didn't write ~ BC ~ off at any point, you wrote them off yourself! If we honestly believe that ~ BC ~ weren't a threat, why would we have considered peace? Use your head.

In bold.

DeletedUser4753

Nobling small barbs is a sign of retardation imo, and far from nessary, ive only ever really taken 4500 barbs when nobles are stuck, almost all my barbs are players who ive made quit or xlapa barbs.

Im a firm believer in barbs is rarely the best choice anyway, and if that wasnt enough look how the mighty wg/firm/nwo saga went, they whored barbs like no other and where are they now?

Think we shud get beer slayers opinion on barbs, we will put ya right am sure ;)

DeletedUser8195

Nobling small barbs is a sign of retardation imo, and far from nessary, ive only ever really taken 4500 barbs when nobles are stuck, almost all my barbs are players who ive made quit or xlapa barbs.

Im a firm believer in barbs is rarely the best choice anyway, and if that wasnt enough look how the mighty wg/firm/nwo saga went, they whored barbs like no other and where are they now?

Think we shud get beer slayers opinion on barbs, we will put ya right am sure ;)

Agreed with this! Haha, beer slayer will sum up your post in a few letters. ;)

DeletedUser11220

I think the only reason to take a barb is for a church or moving area if no choice. If just taking barbs and growing from that is weak and pathetic take FruitSalad one of the worst look where he is now.

DeletedUser4753

^ as always the big man's words are gospel

BOoooooooo to the barbs!

DeletedUser

Well i'll leave you all to your Mask vs Xprd forums clearly Bc aren't allowed an opinion :icon_wink: Lonely Im not gonna bother, all im going to say is before you talk about us nobling barbs i'd suggest you learn to attack with Rams and learn how to snipe a poor train (4 Seconds or more) As that was very funny to see in the reports.

DeletedUser4753

Ur allowed a opinion, but doesnt mean its correct, some players have one opinion others have another, if you want to have some more people agreeing with your opinion resurrect the rimmed players who had the same idea :p

Ooo reports, show me, i have acquired some shocking ones :p

DeletedUser

Well i'll leave you all to your Mask vs Xprd forums clearly Bc aren't allowed an opinion :icon_wink: Lonely Im not gonna bother, all im going to say is before you talk about us nobling barbs i'd suggest you learn to attack with Rams and learn how to snipe a poor train (4 Seconds or more) As that was very funny to see in the reports.

Don't talk to her about skill ahaha, she'll have your head some day

DeletedUser8195

Hahahaha you make me laugh.

Not sure if you are familiar with the game mechanics or not, but when you attack someone, the troops have something called a TRAVEL TIME. This means attacks and support take a certain amount of time to arrive at a village, depending on the troop types present in the attack. Sometimes, this thing (that has obviously evaded you until now, hadn't realised how poor ~ BC ~'s recruitment really is!) means you have to send attacks without slower troops to make them land within a certain timeframe if you're sending some unplanned attacks.

As for the noble train thing you're talking about, I don't really know what you're talking about, please enlighten us.

DeletedUser8195

P.s. sorry to the rest of BC, not really had run ins with many of you but the few I have spoken to do seem nice, it's only Martin I'm h8in on.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha you make me laugh.

Not sure if you are familiar with the game mechanics or not, but when you attack someone, the troops have something called a TRAVEL TIME. This means attacks and support take a certain amount of time to arrive at a village, depending on the troop types present in the attack. Sometimes, this thing (that has obviously evaded you until now, hadn't realised how poor ~ BC ~'s recruitment really is!) means you have to send attacks without slower troops to make them land within a certain timeframe if you're sending some unplanned attacks.

As for the noble train thing you're talking about, I don't really know what you're talking about, please enlighten us.

Well maybe you should check what vills you lost recently?

Travel time is all well and good but surely when your trying to clear a village to noble it you plan what time your sending so that you use Rams? Maybe it's just me, hey your the expert :icon_redface: But from what i seen there was no rams in any attack :icon_eek:

You can hate on me that's cool :icon_razz: i just thought it was funny how you talk a big game yet delivered that, but you've explained so that's cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4753

lol am gunna send some of help on thier hols n give you a month of d1 sitting, im a ego inflated pain in the bumb and always deliver :p

I rarely send un rammed attacks, but each to thier own, im a top defender and maxine's a 2 times rank 1 and world winner, proly better to listen to her over me when it comes to attacking :p

Rams are horid animals anyway hippo's are way cooler, bullet proof much!