W13 A "brief" recap

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser8195

I guess you're talking about the villages I lost to magic mute. Unexpected events meant that I was unable to log in for most of the weekend and when I did get chance to log in, his attacks were too close for me to do anything about. Look where those villages are in relation to my villages. Magic mute will be able to confirm that there was no resistance against him taking those villages. I wouldn't be able to tell you how good his noble trains were because I never actually saw them, only the reports. My fault entirely, but sniping has nothing to do with it.

Every single one of my nukes has rams in so if I took the time out to deselect rams from the attack, then there was a reason for it. Because I don't know what circumstance you're talking about, I can't give you a specific reason for whatever instance you're talking about.

I don't talk a big game at all, I haven't once commented on my gameplay. The reasoning behind this one instance that you seem so intent on focusing on is blatantly obvious but I guess it suits you to think it's down to me being a noob.

DeletedUser4083

You been watching QI tonight then D1, seeing as they were talking about Hippos there :p
As for a hippo song, try hiphopopotamus vs. rhymenoceros.

Seeing as we ought to be remaining on topic here instead of veering off to hippos, a nice summary of the world D1. In future may I suggest collaborating with other players from other tribes that have also been on the world since the beginning, that way you can all pool your memories and stats into one pot, creating a less biased and a more accurate summary :)

DeletedUser4753

No actually, all a mad coincidence, im far too uneducated to understand Qi

I wud love for people to post thier accounts in detail actualy, my summary of the north is pretty accurate, but as fa Like of Bc n nation, only really catch the main points from a more outside perspective.

But yea wud be happy to edit in other peoples accounts of the world to give both w13 players and outsiders a summary with minor details of w13 to present.

Im typing up how we pwn xprd as we speak (rofl)

DeletedUser

I guess you're talking about the villages I lost to magic mute. Unexpected events meant that I was unable to log in for most of the weekend and when I did get chance to log in, his attacks were too close for me to do anything about. Look where those villages are in relation to my villages. Magic mute will be able to confirm that there was no resistance against him taking those villages. I wouldn't be able to tell you how good his noble trains were because I never actually saw them, only the reports. My fault entirely, but sniping has nothing to do with it.

Every single one of my nukes has rams in so if I took the time out to deselect rams from the attack, then there was a reason for it. Because I don't know what circumstance you're talking about, I can't give you a specific reason for whatever instance you're talking about.

I don't talk a big game at all, I haven't once commented on my gameplay. The reasoning behind this one instance that you seem so intent on focusing on is blatantly obvious but I guess it suits you to think it's down to me being a noob.

Then that explains it :icon_razz: If you were off most of the weekend it would explain it i suppose :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4753

notherners by deffinition cant be spoil sports ur letting us down
ill edit in ppl comments thus far
n if other peeps have more indepth analysis's of other area's periodsbof time please do post :)

DeletedUser4753

or i cud edit the op to say w13 history plus cf's persuasion :p

DeletedUser4083

Right, that is a load off-topic posts removed. This thread is actually quite decent, so don't go off-topic again.

DeletedUser4753

Have edited in ppl's suggestions

So statement about xprd'ds size
Opp comment
+ few typo's i spied sorted
(maintaining help nap part as regardless of reason a nap was held whilst attacks were launched, hence saying it was broken is fair imo)

Still waiting on sumone to do somat about bc?

DeletedUser

Have edited in ppl's suggestions

So statement about xprd'ds size
Opp comment
+ few typo's i spied sorted
(maintaining help nap part as regardless of reason a nap was held whilst attacks were launched, hence saying it was broken is fair imo)

Still waiting on sumone to do somat about bc?

What you looking for about Bc? Not that it matters much the forums is full Of Mask/Help/Xprd lol and only Xprd have any kind of relation to us, rest of you are haters :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

Bc's history how they were formed how they progressed etcLol help once upon a time were shunned Mask once upon a tribe were a rim tribe of no importance

DeletedUser4342

Mask as far as I undertsand only declared on BC because they recruited fruit twist whom they were taking down?

Ok so you post this and noone has picked you up on it lol, you HELP! declare on BC because took fruit twist??? cough cough hmm itches head(gets some splinters lmao). In your eyes and mind thats ok..

We attacked grizzly he joins you guys,we give you and tell you that we wont stop just because he joined you, this is where you say we broke the NAP lol yeah some can say we broke the NAP, you took a player who we had already started attacking,and i am not going to tell my guys to stop,when you took him in...

Joby you have just proved my arguement all along lol thankyou hehe...

Nice write up D1 most is spot on (for phil regarding asking other leaders ect)..

DeletedUser8195

Ok so you post this and noone has picked you up on it lol, you HELP! declare on BC because took fruit twist??? cough cough hmm itches head(gets some splinters lmao). In your eyes and mind thats ok..

We attacked grizzly he joins you guys,we give you and tell you that we wont stop just because he joined you, this is where you say we broke the NAP lol yeah some can say we broke the NAP, you took a player who we had already started attacking,and i am not going to tell my guys to stop,when you took him in...

Joby you have just proved my arguement all along lol thankyou hehe...

Nice write up D1 most is spot on (for phil regarding asking other leaders ect)..

I've looked at Joby's post about 30 times and I still don't see him mentioning HELP! anywhere... HELP! never had an NAP with ~ BC ~ and they declared absolutely aaaggeeesss ago.

Bad comparison anyway because Fruit Twist had lost hundreds of villages to Mask before he joined ~ BC ~ and Mask weren't NAP'd to ~ BC ~, whereas you guys only had an op planned and you were NAP'd to us. I sat the account to make sure it hadn't been attacked and there hadn't been ANY attacks whatsoever for a quite a while and even those attacks were minor scoutings as you'd expect from brown dots.

DeletedUser4753

until recently mask havent really interacted with xprd so alot of xprd history is based on our many chats
(hence the accuracy) tbough if ud like to add more be much appreciated :)

DeletedUser4342

Did i mention you 2 were napped?? nope lol

Was just pointing out a fact, once start hitting someone noone is gonna stop, merly a point of the game..

DeletedUser8195

Joby said this:

Mask as far as I undertsand only declared on BC because they recruited fruit twist whom they were taking down?

Then you said this:

So where has this 'HELP! declare on BC because took fruit twist???' come from!?!? Joby's post had absolutely nothing to do with that!

And agreed, but comparing Grizzly and fruit twist is completely ridiculous! Fruit twist had probably lost half his villages, if not more (can't remember exactly) when ~ BC ~ took him on board! Whereas with grizzly, you guys had only launched a couple of scout attacks on him a long time before he joined us. He certainly hadn't been op'd or lost any villages to you!

DeletedUser

Hey all. First time commenting on the externals in my (6 or 7 years on this game), so go easy on me ;)

Just to put it completely straight. It was Mask, not HELP! that declared on BC for taking in Fruit. I have to say I was a little surprised the war wasn't dropped as intimated by Mask once we dropped Fruit, even when we did offer peace. I felt there was some discussions to have been had at the time. A shame.

HELP! declared on us long before that, for reasons that only an historian will recall. If someone does remember I'd love a refresher.

DeletedUser4753

hey Hb
i too started on externals after some 8 years of playing n only been about fa 8 month or somat lol
yeawe deffo declared on bc due to fruit
when bc requested end to war was much drama in mask with me being kicked from leadership so yhe decision on bc never took forfront