w17 acc **challenge** under fire from all sides :)

DeletedUser

I'm not going into a history of uk17 here but until recently I was in the rank one tribe, merrily munching barbs and Acc Managing along, when something terrible happened. Our tribe split, most merging into the at the time rank two tribe. My barb munching days were at an end from that moment on as I didn't like the reasons and was in fact loyal to our tribe.

So unfortunately I don't have the time to keep on with the world. I was planning on quitting at the end of January anyway because I have school, but I have a ton of holiday homework I need to do first... playing almost solely from a mobile isn't really the best way to take on a tribe 10 times yours' size and surrounding you.

I am nicely clustered, though, and my villages are almost all maxed as well, and all pumping out D... so if you're a decent player looking for a challenge, this is probably a good acc to consider. Unless you're really good, it won't last long-term, either!

Ideally I'd just dump it into your hands but if necessary and if times suit I can check for incomings during my day, stack vills if needed... that's basically what I'm doing already but I just don't have the time to fight back properly.

At the moment the rank one tribe haven't quite gotten organised yet, but it won't be long. I'm currently Defender of the Day just bevause one guy is picking on me, and I'm being scouted regularly.

In an ideal world I'd just get a co and play actively and probably last a while but life isn't ideal.

Pm me

DeletedUser

I wouldn't recommend associating yourself with this noob.

DeletedUser

So basically, you sit in a tribe and barb munch while turtling...

Now that you're actually under attack, you quit?

DeletedUser4753

i consider miself a savvy defender, but 10 times bigger with no safe zone? why wud u even try to salavage as u describe it such a poorly built acc?

DeletedUser9598

w17s over just hit delete and save yourself a lot of wasted time and effort

DeletedUser

Ok you guys, how about you try playing a world solely from your grayscale ereader with an experimental browser :icon_rolleyes: see how many options you have for noble targets

And actually I've been under attack for a week and defending capably I just can't fight back (no computer = no trains).

Matt, stop following me around and insulting me for no reason. I called you out on your own noobishness and now you think that makes me a noob? Logic

DeletedUser

waa waa waaaaa someone's attacking me and it's my browsers fault not mine!!!

Shutup you noob. Get rimmed with dignity, and stop trying to get someone to play your clearly poorly managed and doomed account. :icon_rolleyes:

You're a joke.