W1nge declare on Honey

DeletedUser10100

Welcome to the Fight W1nge. I was wondering where the PnP for the declaration was though. :) Oh well I guess why boast about how good you are by putting a PnP up. Maybe a ploy of deluding maybe?? Let others think your not very good then Bam, 6 - 0 after declaration. :) Well done though. Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Even if it wasn't an unending sentence with no pause for breath, that would be something.

DeletedUser9918

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE
Side 2:
Tribes: Honey
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 207,125
Side 2: 0
Difference: 207,125
chart

DeletedUser9918

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: 31/08/2011 22:53:22 to 04/09/2011 23:06:39
Side 1: 43
Side 2: 2
Difference: 41
chart

Side 1: 410,890
Side 2: 18,946
Difference: 391,944
chart

about 10 a day

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 3
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,127,966
Side 2: 429,156
Difference: 1,698,810

chart

Side 1: 920,762
Side 2: 30,820
Difference: 889,942

chart

DeletedUser

new decleration

Go have now declared on honey, we got all top tribes at war with us now lol

DeletedUser

What ? would you rather be taunted on how Honey is a sinking ship ?

DeletedUser5582

I thought it was very brave of Go to wait till now to declare!

Mind you for a sinking ship Honey are putting up some fight as stats show a few caps with none in reply.

DeletedUser

Well there wasn't much point in not declaring but now seeing as thier going down anyway and our allies were fighting them it was a good choice
We can't leave all the villages to Dogs and W1nge

DeletedUser5582

well at least you're honest about it!

so can you explain why Honey are beating you in the stats :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Its only early days yet give it a week and they should look better

DeletedUser8800

well well well alot of talk here about how there is ill feeling in our tribe mmmmmmmm
dont think so mind games i think
what a silly thing to say about lewie though saying about he is one of the few good players left
tut tut tut
actions speak louder than words and so far we are talking loudly lol
i love war and long may it continue just wish i was closer to you lot, o well give me time lol

DeletedUser4389

I thought it was very brave of Go to wait till now to declare!

Mind you for a sinking ship Honey are putting up some fight as stats show a few caps with none in reply.

Actually GO declared on Honey because of their alliance with Dogs, nothing to do with bravery my friend.

Now in GO we decided to look at our diplomacy and discussed with our allies where they wanted us to be and where we wanted to be and we decided that taking on Honey, FATE and PHX at the same time with out allies was our move because of the disposition of our members.

It was a bold move as it puts us at war on 3 fronts but allows us growth.

Or would you prefer we run every diplomatic decision through the externals to see if it meets the approval of trolls and muppets whom most of who dont even play this world :p

DeletedUser5582

Actually GO declared on Honey because of their alliance with Dogs, nothing to do with bravery my friend.

Now in GO we decided to look at our diplomacy and discussed with our allies where they wanted us to be and where we wanted to be and we decided that taking on Honey, FATE and PHX at the same time with out allies was our move because of the disposition of our members.

It was a bold move as it puts us at war on 3 fronts but allows us growth.

Or would you prefer we run every diplomatic decision through the externals to see if it meets the approval of trolls and muppets whom most of who dont even play this world :p

I was just gently teasing you guys!! Sheesh. But wait then you tell us it was a BOLD move so maybe I was right and you are all terribly brave! (again am teasing you!)

Mind you bar the arch spammer CF everyone posting on this thread plays UK8 I think.

However should you wish to run all your diplo through the externals we muppets and trolls will be happy to help you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9360

Honey was part of your diplomacy and you ended / broken the NAP with them and declared.

Just shows their is no respect in UK worlds when Tribes break or end NAP's then instantly attack. 24 hour notice is usually expected but that just goes to show how pathetic and desperate GO where to jump on the band wagon.

DeletedUser4389

I was just gently teasing you guys!! Sheesh. But wait then you tell us it was a BOLD move so maybe I was right and you are all terribly brave! (again am teasing you!)

Mind you bar the arch spammer CF everyone posting on this thread plays UK8 I think.

However should you wish to run all your diplo through the externals we muppets and trolls will be happy to help you :icon_eek:

Diplo through externals is a mistake, seen it done it already matey :D

The muppets and trolls are what make the externals the "fun" place it is "sometimes", quite easy to bait them when needs be and use them to spread gossip. And wasn't just meaning on this thread, there are plenty of people willing to jump up and down about stuff on UK8 when they dont even have a toon here... the planks should be banned hehe

Oh for the record we are incredibly brave, not terribly as that has nasty sounding connetations and would scare people away from our huge tribal hug ;)