W1nge declare on Honey

DeletedUser

Oh really Shiva?

Honey have been fighting with DOGS for a few months
GO has been allied to DOGS for more than a few months
GO have been NAP'ed with Honey for a few months
Fate declare on Honey
W1NGE declare on Honey
Honey asked GO for a merge, well more.. Moving good players into GO (Didi keeps me updated)
GO are interested and take it to their council to discuss
GO realize that merging with them will only make everyone jump onto them and soo..

GO declares to save their selves from being the next target, or so they hope.. Wimpishness? I believe so.

EDIT:
OH and would I be wrong in saying that various GO players (including a council member) have been keeping Honey updated with noble claims from DOGS due to a shared planner with them? No, I would not be wrong.
How long has that been going on? Well, from when I logged onto a certain person's account to check up as they requested me to about a month ago.. They were there with a few weeks on that mail since start. So over a month, perhaps over two. I have just been informed it has been happening until.. about a week ago?

GO are the best allies evar :lol:

Second EDIT:

Oh and since this has all been spurred perhaps I should inform DOGS that on GO's declaration and in Skype, they said how 'Sorry' they are for having to declare. What does this prove? Well, it only proves that they didn't declare because of their alliance with DOGS - as much as they have said it is the reason. Maybe that alone isn't enough to prove it, but just read the rest again and it will seem clear to you.

/Will hates on GO :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We didn't take honey players in because they would be refugee's to Dogs
You think GO are wimps yet we're at war on 3 fronts and winning all of them
and yes it's sorry because there was friends on either side who we didn't want to war but it was the logical choice

DeletedUser

Which is why you were strongly considering it and talking about it? I'm sure them being refugee's to DOGS is the least of your concerns with all the rest happening and the past events which were (until recent) hiden from DOGS. By that I mean what I have posted.

2 Fronts isn't it? But none the less, so are Honey except on four, and Fate on two and they are losing. Besides, why would the new war matter when one front is covered from overtime (Fate's) and then Honey's front is TINNYYY (DOGS dominate it all) and DOGS will support you with you 'super duper strong alliance with no backstabbing what so ever'. So you could barely call that a front? But no, the wimps part is based at you guys jumping on the bandwagon by declaring on Honey after you know it's the logical explanation if you don't want the train that is W1NGE attacking you next.

I'm sure you could say that, you could say anything. But we know the truth, you didn't want to declare on them.. You felt you had to for the reason's in the sentence above this (Bandwagon one)

DeletedUser

Well to be honest bud i'm not on the council but we're not afraid of any wars due to this being an online game
I don't know who gets scared of a virtual war but I can assure you GO doesn't
When it was being considered it was brought to dogs who said that they would be refugee's

DeletedUser

Can't really go against any of that because i do not know that it was taken to DOGS - but again, I doubt that is any of your concerns taking the situation's that have happened (backstabbing etc). But none the less, I am not going to keep on flaming cause of what someone has asked me (you're welcome :icon_wink: )

DeletedUser

It was just getting fun
I thought it was more a healthy discussion than anything else ;)

DeletedUser5582

Well to be honest bud i'm not on the council but we're not afraid of any wars due to this being an online game

you know for all the froth that gets thrown on the forums that quote is very true!

Well mostly brave Go folk I do believe that you have some explaining to do to your allies.

DeletedUser

It was just getting fun
I thought it was more a healthy discussion than anything else ;)

Well of course, debating is always fun :icon_wink:
Please also, note that it was more than one GO player. Not one like you seem to think. *cough*

DeletedUser

Well of course, debating is always fun :icon_wink:
Please also, note that it was more than one GO player. Not one like you seem to think. *cough*

Ok well seeing as you have planned to stop flaming or w/e then I think I'll stop also or it will turn into a vicious circle

DeletedUser

Haha no worries, you can flame away if you wish :lol: ..

DeletedUser

I suppose it livens up these dead forums but I have nothing to flame
I was just defending my tribes image

DeletedUser4389

Oh really Shiva?

Honey have been fighting with DOGS for a few months
GO has been allied to DOGS for more than a few months
GO have been NAP'ed with Honey for a few months
Fate declare on Honey
W1NGE declare on Honey
Honey asked GO for a merge, well more.. Moving good players into GO (Didi keeps me updated)
GO are interested and take it to their council to discuss
GO realize that merging with them will only make everyone jump onto them and soo..

GO declares to save their selves from being the next target, or so they hope.. Wimpishness? I believe so.

EDIT:
OH and would I be wrong in saying that various GO players (including a council member) have been keeping Honey updated with noble claims from DOGS due to a shared planner with them? No, I would not be wrong.
How long has that been going on? Well, from when I logged onto a certain person's account to check up as they requested me to about a month ago.. They were there with a few weeks on that mail since start. So over a month, perhaps over two. I have just been informed it has been happening until.. about a week ago?

GO are the best allies evar :lol:

Second EDIT:

Oh and since this has all been spurred perhaps I should inform DOGS that on GO's declaration and in Skype, they said how 'Sorry' they are for having to declare. What does this prove? Well, it only proves that they didn't declare because of their alliance with DOGS - as much as they have said it is the reason. Maybe that alone isn't enough to prove it, but just read the rest again and it will seem clear to you.

/Will hates on GO :icon_eek:

Sorry been out this evening enjoying a life

Right here we go....

Dogs have indeed been fighting Honey for a few months, that has never been disputed.
GO have been allied to DOGS for a few months yes.
GO have indeed also been napped to Honey yes.
GO had been fighting Fate after Fate attacked Ish4u and tried to take some of his villas, and we had made some headway.
GO and Fate agreed a ceasefire as a stalemate situation was existing and there were two other offers on the table which needed to be discussed with certain members of GO.
Those offers were as follows: Certain Members of GO were to join Honey and then turn on Dogs and hope that the remains of GO would not turn against them, possibly making GO a type of academy tribe. And so the war would be fought against Dogs/Fate with Honey/GO onside. The next option was that these certain members of GO were to join W1nge and then turn on GO/Honey/Dogs with Fate as allies.
All of this was instigated by a single GO member wanting to get "action" despite there being plenty of action less than 24 hours noble distance to their south.
Both tribes (W1nge and Honey) approached these players and had discussions with them, encouraging them to turn on the GO players to "Clear K44 out"
Discussions were had at length and a lot of consideration was given to each offer.
Now the cowards way would have been for these players to join W1nge and "rule the world" but that never happened as these players decided the place they should be would be GO.
FATE declared on honey, yes as far as I am aware.
W1nge declare on Honey, yes from what I know.
GO were then told that Fate and W1nge were planning to take GO down with the help of Dogs, the truth of this has never come out but regardless we found ourselves in a situation were we would be surrounded from within by our allies and a tribe we had signed a ceasefire with.
So a discussion was had within GO council about our future and where we would go, with certain other tribes all being devious little runts we needed to make a decision on what was best for GO and what was best for the growth of our tribe.
To this end both GO and Dogs decided to sign a contract regarding their alliance and which direction they would be fighting, control of operations was given a new twist (one which I will not discuss) and a much closer working relationship was formed, which is already bearing plenty of fruit.
Since this stronger alliance would require cross Tribe diplomacy and certain decisions to be made by both tribes we decided that working together against a common enemy would be a good idea, one issue we had with one of our players was constant harping on about "not having any targets" despite being less than 24hrs noble travel from the front. This player moaned and groaned about hitting Honey and so we agreed it was best for our members that we gave them plenty of expansion options. As we were to go against fate again and some Dogs players wanted to join that operation and Dogs were at war with honey and certain GO members wanted to join that operation it was a no brainer to open up on Fate/Honey.
As we had a ceasefire with Fate I mailed a friend in Fate to warn them that we would be restarting the war with them at a 10am the following day. But orders to GO/Dogs were to commence attacks from 8pm so there was in total 21 Hours of notice given of a cancellation of ceasefire.
As part of our alliance commitment we then had to declare on Honey, which in all honesty we did feel bad doing as we didnt want to rub salt in the wound as they were getting hit by w1nge/dogs/fate. But we were asked clearly by our allies when we would declare so we did, and Baz declared saying sorry but it was nothing personal just politics. And I stand by this, we didn't declare on Honey because we didn't like them but because as part of our new alliance it was our obligation. The NAP was broken and war was declared upon Honey, NAP was cancelled and the next day a declaration went out, the next day attacks began, so a 48 hour period from NAP to actual action.

Now back to that GO member who "didn't" have any targets... well he decided to jump to W1nge as soon as it looked like W1nge were getting the upper hand on Honey and a lot of the top players of Honey had decided to quit, so he went hammer and tonges into how we should have all joined w1nge as they will win the world, that my friends is what I call cowardice, especially when he never once lifted a finger against fate am sure a perusal of Twstats would tell you all a story of bravery here ;)

So yes we are at war with Fate/Honey/PHX and are making headway with all of it in each respective area, we are working well with our allies and are happy with progress and the working relationship we are building.

So onto this : Honey asked GO for a merge.... They did not ask me directly I was told this indirectly that some of Honey would want to come over to GO. This was discussed at length in the open forums between both tribes and the decisions made were for the better of both tribes, perhaps your information sources would like to tell you all about that one too eh? At no point was I ever in direct contact with a Honey member discussing a merge, only second hand was I told that a couple of their players wanted to jump over into GO. I have never even seen a list of Honey members wanting to come over lol!
What amazes me is the fact that you have all these so called facts but get it so very wrong..... At one point there were 3 tribes punting to take in the top 5 GO players and they were all at it, it was quite flattering really but I have never been a tribe hopper and never will ;)

As far as the accusation of GO members supplying Honey members with information regarding claims on our planner etc I would be quite interested in this and would look very dimly on this being done, even by a council member. If you wish you can pm me ingame and I will look into it, if it is indeed the truth and deal with it accordingly.

Have already dealt with the declaration of GO upon honey but read this: Go declared upon Honey as part of their obligation towards their allies after a new agreement was reached. But an obligation is an obligation despite hating the fact that some of Honeys best players have now quit TW due to the pressure exerted upon them in the last couple of weeks. But RL>TW ;)

Now I state this now, GO has tried to conduct itself with honour and dignity, we will not stand for petty squabbling with our enemies and require ALL of our members remember that this is a game (something certain forum posters forget so easily). Every mail I have sent to our enemies is lighthearted and trying to inject fun into the game, even our breaking of the ceasefire was termed "injecting some fun back into TW for us all".

Now where all this takes us, which will end up W1nge versus "whoever" I think, that whoever is yet to be decided. If current plans work then that whoever may be a decent opponent for them, to win uk8. But that all depends on the coming months as everyone on UK8 knows W1nge's gameplan will be to kill off all the smaller tribes and keep them divided until there is no-one who can stand upto them and only much smaller tribes remain, the random "facts" people are spouting will just allow rifts to form with smaller tribes so no-one can or will stand upto W1nge till it's too late. Boring? yes! But how it should and will be? We hope not we want fun and games :D

Afterall this is a game, an addictive one for some more than most, and even "has been so called super duper" players still want to be part of the drama and the sideshow that is UK8

DeletedUser

This is why i wanna stay and fight ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :spear: :lol:

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to write back to that Shiva (I have a lot to say back to it, like always), I will not because of a request made by one of your tribe members. You really should of posted earlier :icon_wink:

But what I will say is that you should re-read certain parts of that post again, and I cannot PM you in-game because I do not have an account. Oh and I will not out the players that have been feeding information. I will, however, do it if it is necessary. So if you can find me a good enough reason to - I will :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9360

Sep 07
16:01 The tribe is now enemies with GO.

Sep 07
15:59 The tribe has canceled their relationship with GO.

Sep 07
14:42 GO has declared war on the tribe.

48 hours notice??? Tut Tut Lassie

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to write back to that Shiva (I have a lot to say back to it, like always), I will not because of a request made by one of your tribe members. You really should of posted earlier

But what I will say is that you should re-read certain parts of that post again, and I cannot PM you in-game because I do not have an account. Oh and I will not out the players that have been feeding information. I will, however, do it if it is necessary. So if you can find me a good enough reason to - I will

I agree with XXX but one extra point keep us out of your arguments Shiv

DeletedUser

If it is relevant then there's no real reason to keep you out of the argument

DeletedUser4389

Sep 07
16:01 The tribe is now enemies with GO.

Sep 07
15:59 The tribe has canceled their relationship with GO.

Sep 07
14:42 GO has declared war on the tribe.

48 hours notice??? Tut Tut Lassie

Where did I say 48 hours notice? Re-read the actual post instead of posting opinions.

Sep 06
10:32 The tribe has canceled their relationship with Honey.
Sep 06
10:32 The tribe is now enemies with Honey.
Sep 07
14:42 The tribe has declared war on Honey.

Baz nobled a honey member who was inactive/being internalled :

031 Darkmind78 (510|416) K45 8,732 Darkmind78 [Honey] baz2012 [GO] 2011-09-08 14:40:35
031 Darkmind78 (513|429) K45 7,507 Darkmind78 [Honey] baz2012 [GO] 2011-09-08 10:39:28

I could post our council discussion from 1st Sept discussing Honey and a war with them. Or even an older discussion going as far back as 28/7 .... But why bother lol!

As much as I would love to write back to that Shiva (I have a lot to say back to it, like always), I will not because of a request made by one of your tribe members. You really should of posted earlier :icon_wink:

But what I will say is that you should re-read certain parts of that post again, and I cannot PM you in-game because I do not have an account. Oh and I will not out the players that have been feeding information. I will, however, do it if it is necessary. So if you can find me a good enough reason to - I will :icon_wink:

You can send a PM on here too you know if you do not wish to "out" people on here it's not hard to do

I agree with XXX but one extra point keep us out of your arguments Shiv

considering the argument someone is trying to have is concerning you then how can I not mention Honey?

The old adage about arguing on the internet is soo true ;)

Anyway Chaps bigger fish to fry today so enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Im not in Honey

This is a Winge/Honey war thread its not a GO/Honey lovers tiff thread so take it somewhere else

DeletedUser9360

The NAP was broken and war was declared upon Honey, NAP was cancelled and the next day a declaration went out, the next day attacks began, so a 48 hour period from NAP to actual action.

Where did I say 48 hours notice? Re-read the actual post instead of posting opinions.

Sep 06
10:32 The tribe has canceled their relationship with Honey.
Sep 06
10:32 The tribe is now enemies with Honey.
Sep 07
14:42 The tribe has declared war on Honey.

I quoted it above. Dont try some smartly worded comeback comment saying people were supposed to read between the lines. GO take your DOGS for a walk.