W1nge lose their Honey Pot

DeletedUser5582

The Book of JO Chapter Two Verses 1 till end:

2:1 and lo on the morning of the 23rd a strange visitation did occur on the map of W1nge and red did turn brown and the good folks of W1nge did cry out (those that were logged on) “Jo,Nibbles,Mighty Chen have any of you been playing with the maps as is your wont?!” 2:2 and the Jo,Nibbles and Mighty Chen did say no was not us but the work of the brave folks at GO and the ever so trusting Doggies. 2:3 and all looked and say that it was so and where once had been the land of Honey where the folk of W1nge did like to play was not a pot of Honey to be seen. 2:4 and now all there was to be seen was the (brave) folk of GO secretly stacking villas and pretending they weren't at war (as that would be super brave) and their ever so trusting allies known as DOGS erecting lampposts through this land trying to pretend that the brave folk of GO won't sell them out like last time and 2:5 all in W1nge did stand wroth that their targets had been removed by the brave folks of GO and the too trusting DOGS and did rent their clothes and sob at how former foes could now huggle in sight of them and 2:6 the Jo did shout “man up” folk of GO and declare war not bravely stack tribes you are supposed to be fighting (bravely though) and 2:7 tearing up the dusty tome marked Respect for GO and sighing slightly at the gullible DOGS did remark the map red and send out the tribe circular marked spearey nukes of doom and idly flicking through the pamphlet marked DOGS shared noble planner did chortle some.

Here endeth Chapter Two of the Book of JO

Chapter three entitled Keep those Doggies rolling will be hitting your newsstands shortly along with GO: A Brave history of How to Stack Tribes you are Fighting and How to Huggle.

Advance copies may be ordered by mailing the Mighty Chen and starting your mail, I wub You :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Fantastic Jo I do so enjoy your declarations, well this should pretty much decide this world let the fun begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

I detect ones nose is up ones backside :lol:

If im honest i thought this was quite poor, sorry

DeletedUser

made me laff tho, it just proves how players who are not in a tribe they are commenting on, really have no idea about what goes on inside others tribes.

now i have no intention of explaining anything as i have no need but if only you knew how very foolish you have just made urself look to go and dogs jo your blushes would light up the entire forum.

apologies but one of my pet hates if people commenting on what they have no clue on, and worse still makeing a massive post bigging themselves up.

least u had fun eh jo lol ;0)

DeletedUser

100 acre wood

One day in the hundred acre wood W1ngey the poo went hunting for some Honey

"Where ou where has all the Honey Gone" said w1ngey the poo

along came tigerfate and said "we have not got it? we have lost our Honey pot too :icon_sad:

SO W1ngey the Poo and tigerfate went looking round the 100 acre wood looking for there honey.

But while they looked the bee's who make the lovely Honey had moved for the autumn.

they did not want to stay around when winter came and had found nice new homes with new friends to keep them warm and safe.

Now W1ngey the Poo was so upset that the bee's did not want to join him or tigerfate that he decided to turn away from Honey and try his hand at preaching

and as he read the holy scriptures looking for inspiration he looked up to hevan and said onto thee

GOD why has the Bee's who made the lovely Honey left us so

and God replyed woof

WOOF WOOF WOOF

because as all good people know GoD is just your DOG

All's fair in love and War so let the fun begin

Tempest55 AKA TB505 DUKE OF DOGS also known as GOD

DeletedUser9918

what lol we didn't want honey

dogs were pleeding w1nge and fate to stop honey from attacking them so they do and then dogs go i have a great idea lets get honey to join us

DeletedUser

Sorry jo your PnP was quite hard to read probably due to it being one long sentence

DeletedUser

now chesser you know full well thats rubbish lol, good one tho you sounded almost beleiveable lol!

DeletedUser5582

I detect ones nose is up ones backside :lol:

My My you trusting Doggies are a little bottom obsessed?!

One day in the hundred acre wood W1ngey the poo went hunting for some Honey

Which made me wonder why then I thought what if the Doggies had held a meeting after the war declaration so I borrowed the TFF cameras from UK3 and went to find out....

Oh as I forgot to mention last time all this is of course completely made up. My apologies to those who think PnP is real!

So the doggies once held a meeting. They came from all their K's.
Some arrived by aeroplane some just left their cave.
But before their pound they were allowed to look,
each was forced by GodDog to hang their bottoms on a hook?!
Just as they all got seated, each mother's son and sire,
a cheeky little W1nger sneaked and hollered FIRE!
Well this caused a fearsome panic and none had time to look,
as each Doggie grabbed, at random, a bottom from a hook!
It made them feel so awkward, and also rather sore
to have to wear a bottom that they'd never worn before!
And that's the reason readers that post up some friendly post
and Doggies do come running abandoning their bone
to sniff another's bottom in the hope they find their own

Credit to Syd Robinson whose work I have shamelessly plagiarised but felt it important that the doggie's interest in bottoms is revealed on these forums.

If anyone can help the Doggies out here then do let them know :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Baz is in Go^ So your whole speel about bottoms was kinda a waste of time huh!

DeletedUser5582

Baz is in Go^ So your whole speel about bottoms was kinda a waste of time huh!

:icon_redface:

Well am sure can edit that to put some Go in there to make you happy!

You guys are very serious about your PnP though which is good to see but not sure that PnP wasted?

DeletedUser

if that made any sense or had a relevence what so ever it went straight over my head, dunno about anyone else?!

so once again jo. oh dear oh dear.

DeletedUser9918

you are just jealos :p any way this thread if for pnp and thisthread is for chats and war stats

DeletedUser

not sure what of but if jealouse is another word for confused then yes possibly.

DeletedUser

Agree with above
43.gif

DeletedUser9598

At least they know which tribe your in, same cant be said of me :lol:

DeletedUser

*sniggers* oh dear give it up people get some facts before you post and preferably correct ones.