W1nge lose their Honey Pot

DeletedUser5582

and an incorrect fact would be what exactly?!?!

Now we in W1nge may have lost our Honey pot to the on/off alliance of GoDogs but that does not mean we are no longer smiling! Oh no as on our way down to the Hundred Acre Woods was amazed to see this....

Tactic No 1: Spread out your Noble Train to Make your Enemy Fail to Snipe through Laughter Approach!

This tactic, perfected by Mistress CJ of Dogs, may catch on but I think will need some tweaking before is recognised as the new uber (flicks hair) way to take villas.

First the Nuke/Noble
ClearingNuke.jpg

then she clears the villa before NB as is traditional though purists would have you clearing villas before you send the nuke noble and picky purists would argue that the nuke noble should be a train of 4 but hey each to their own.

Then the cunning NB train of doom.....

oh noes
Nobleofdoom1.jpg

oh noes again (tight train though only 14 secs)
Nobleofdoom2.jpg

and then several hrs later.....

no please I beg you stop making me laugh
Nobleofdoom3.jpg

Now def with nobles I understand if the last one but all of them?!

Oh well.

Now I appreciate will be reports like these on both sides so look forward to the GoDogs posting some of theirs up to make us all smile.

W1nge is slowly moving up to war speed now so GoDogs our spear nukes will be with you shortly but they may differ from yours some!

Have fun!

DeletedUser

Surely as the number 1 ranked tribe you should have been ready for war a long time ago? LOB has been hit and hit hard, seem's that only now a few of his/her village's are being stacked.
Your rank and organization aren't in the same league by a long shot.

DeletedUser8815

Jo, what are you doing? Everyone reckons i am a good defender, now you have given away my secret as to why i have killed nigh on 200 nobles. Mistress CJ please ignore Jo, you are doing a great job, keep sending your nobles in nb, you never know, you may surprise me one day

DeletedUser5582

Surely as the number 1 ranked tribe you should have been ready for war a long time ago? LOB has been hit and hit hard, seem's that only now a few of his/her village's are being stacked.

maybe so. If you look at stats then you;ll see our big northern player hit delete as war broke out over some foolishness on a HP world which as war preparations go was like a Night Bonus noble train sent over 5 hrs :icon_eek:

Should we have waited till internaled that acc and ho hum stacked Borg?!

No as my view was that Borg is an exceptional player more than capable of holding his own and getting sitters in just as important as some def.

More important was the taking in of the Honey players so was there any point of us mailing the GoDogs leaders and saying oh look some refugees?! I think not so best to declare war and make the world interesting and cut out the all the froth.

So now as we do gear up for some spear nuking you guys face the horrible realisation that you haven;t done very well against an isolated player (great mail re noble his farms that really should tip the balance your way) and now face some W1nge players looking for our Honey pot.

Our turn now I think and will see if our rank is equal to our organisational skills so still very early days as far as this world war and hope everyone has some fun.

Borg can look back on this time as when he faced enormous odds without much support from his tribe and did very well indeed. Would he have wanted us to wait? probably yes!!!

But we didn't but that makes his efforts that little bit sweeter.

edit: Borg you sniped my reply :icon_cry:

Jo, what are you doing? Everyone reckons i am a good defender, now you have given away my secret as to why i have killed nigh on 200 nobles. Mistress CJ please ignore Jo, you are doing a great job, keep sending your nobles in nb, you never know, you may surprise me one day

am sorry! But I didn't post the other train am saving that one :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8815

You think i have been hit hard? yet i have more villages now and more points then i have ever had.....its true that my odd has rocketted to the top and i have know killed more troops than anybody else whether attacking or defending. So its seems clear to me that it is not me that has been hit hard but my attackers. 195 nobles killed for starters....... keep 'em coming mistress cj i want my silver medal!

DeletedUser

oh i wouldnt bother dissing how i play mate i have never once said im any good in fact im a complete noob, sending trains in nb is merely me sorting vills lol.

and that report above, well thats now a def vill. good way to get rid of troops sharpish isnt it ;0)

sorry to piddle on ur bonfire there matey but i was literally throwing troops away for a quick turnaround :/

DeletedUser5582

um fair enough but to save you losing all those ressies on those nobles going splat maybe just send your support to a Borg villas and am sure it will get a quick turnaround that way :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i have more res than i can handle, but thankyou for the tips, first positive thing you have said to me, appreciate it. thankyou ;0)

DeletedUser6938

And it came to pass that the foolish tribe that was w1nge did declare on the mighty dogs of war

and lost

DeletedUser5582

pfft!

Side 1:
Tribes: DWF, DWF2
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS, H D, T-N-P, MAD, MSFITS, ~TE~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,327
Side 2: 10,411
Difference: 1,916

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,375
Side 2: 505
Difference: 870

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 76,205,039
Side 2: 49,787,941
Difference: 26,417,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,428,873
Side 2: 4,260,524
Difference: 6,168,349

chart

Now us V Doggies (and I have just used forever timeline so not sneaking in all those players you booted :icon_wink:!!)

Side 1:
Tribes: DWF
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,572
Side 2: 5,621
Difference: 2,951

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259
Side 2: 294
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 57,405,232
Side 2: 31,988,487
Difference: 25,416,745

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,330,868
Side 2: 2,638,940
Difference: 308,072

chart

so well done you guys but then I looked at the war page for whole world....!

wars.jpg

Now stats show very little but that last screen print makes a fairly firm case. Anyway great effort Dogs and well done my boys and girls and to everyone else who made UK8 what it was.

Just an hr or so to go so am sure Many Meh can sneak some more ODA against me!!

DeletedUser10263

lol suprised you noticed any of us NOOBler in your war with the barbs?

great work to LOB today 47vills nobled in 8hours, shame on DWF for kicking him and removing his premium points for being in the winning tribe tut tut tut he holds your tribe togetehr all this war and you kick him a hour before close lol shows the types that lead it!

DeletedUser

I have more respect for him than I do for Any of tbe rest of dwf, no wait i just have respect for him lol.

DeletedUser10263

I have more respect for him than I do for Any of tbe rest of dwf, no wait i just have respect for him lol.

agreed, by far the best player on that side and possibly the whole world in my opinion he is best player and statistically he is best player

DeletedUser

hey i agree he comes a close second :) but to kick him is outrageous ,,, and uncalled for ,.... he has my respect .. the dwf council have just lost any respect i had for them ..

rubbish

DeletedUser

what he did was not acceptable having a ghost account and then nobling it up on last day takes the mickey

DeletedUser6938

kicking lob

i was about to post a congrats post for the win but tbh you now don't deserve it