W1nge lose their Honey Pot

DeletedUser

usually in a gifted vill when yoiu cant take one off a decent player lol

nest for you to keep quiet noobler ....then it would have passed but i think the whole of w8 has seen how coool you really are ... and Jo yes 2nd bottle nearly gone ... it will get messy

wheres a violin when you need one

DeletedUser5582

guys please let it rest.

LOB is a fantastic player lets leave it there. I don't agree with him being kicked but can see why and if you think am fence sitting well for me I would have booted him 3 months ago but to do it now is a bit sad for him and for us.

Next. Note the world ended on the second win condition was fulfilled with no switch flicking from Tracey but was done from when world settings were finalised. All those who doubted, cajoled etc etc please note and maybe send a message saying oops am sorry to Tracey (you probably won't but some of you should)

Ok sad taste but life goes on.

So UK8 is done and dusted and was, at times, entertaining and for me the early part of the world stands out with war with WKD then IPOD.

Best player well I would say Tiger as when sitting LOB his trains were excellent but his support timings made me lol (in a how am I supposed to sneak that one) at times and had I known what happened when he got drunk I would have sent him a few cases!!

It is a shame he was on the other side of the world as am sure had he been near Honey then the world might have looked a little different but hey ho.

Tribewise well looking at the war stats page for whole world think is clear who, over the course of the world did the most to win but will counter that and say past 3 months on effort has been all dogs and personally I hold my hands up and say I snoozed and logged on once a day at best :icon_redface: You deserved more and am sorry.

I look forward to seeing some of you on other worlds and to those in DOGS maybe one day we will be on the same side but if not well will we can re fight old wars :icon_wink:

Well done to everyone, lets keep the posts clean as is just a game and if any of you are desperate to know the whys then skype me

Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great summary .. i am up for an its over so what moment ... some great times .. you mentioned honey ... they really stood up those guys ... and yes the world ended in a whimper with so many guys probably not seeing the point ... me i cam second ... which in my book is close to nowhere lol

but in truth .... and the merlot is kicking in ,... its been great .

see everyone soon and today we stopped being enemies and became friends again ... till the next time we meet ... and the sides are decided

O i have to go I am feeling all lovey ;) JO he;p

DeletedUser10609

I would just like to say well done to DOGS for winning the war

Ironic isnt it? The world was closed because the tribe that got the most barbs won.

The tribe that came second annihilated the barb-winning winners. And you know what? There was a hell of a lot more to come.

So well done DOGS, and in Tigerstripe I have seen a superb player.

It's been a real privelege playing with so many humorous, talented and intelligent players. I am far prouder to be second and win the world than first and barbed/multi-accounted it.

DeletedUser9867

Lol well look at the war stats... shows who actually won it there :p (No one LOL)

DeletedUser10609

yes

exactly

DOGS won the war against DWF by taking more vills of them

Yet you barbed your way to ignominous defeat(victory ? sort of...)

lol

DeletedUser6938

W1nge lose their Honey Pot as declared by w1nge and joined by fate

and the stats of course they never lie

Side 1:
Tribes: DWF
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,572
Side 2: 5,621
Difference: 2,951

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 259
Side 2: 294
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 57,405,232
Side 2: 31,988,487
Difference: 25,416,745

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,330,868
Side 2: 2,638,940
Difference: 308,072

chart

Ergo - dwf lost the war they declared

DeletedUser9867

No, no one did... the war never actually ended, the world did but the war did not... so technically it was a tie...

DeletedUser10609

sorry mate

DWF lost the war

fair and simple

Stats dont lie

Thats why we wanted to carry on the world

Cos you were pussies and we are DOGS!

lol

(luckily you had nibbler and LOB to barb your way to number one. What a brave world-winning tribe you are!)

So, WE WON THE WAR ner ner ner ner ner!

DeletedUser10450

I would just like to say well done to DOGS for winning the war

Ironic isnt it? The world was closed because the tribe that got the most barbs won.

The tribe that came second annihilated the barb-winning winners. And you know what? There was a hell of a lot more to come.

So well done DOGS, and in Tigerstripe I have seen a superb player.

It's been a real privelege playing with so many humorous, talented and intelligent players. I am far prouder to be second and win the world than first and barbed/multi-accounted it.

Lol,seriously your defaulting to they munched more barbs than us,and you annihalated us?

The stats tell the reality:
Gains from players (5,625 total)
Dogs:
#1 Barbarian 2,311 conquers 41.08%
#2 do-one 128 conquers 2.28%
#3 Networkwoody 114 conquers 2.03%
#4 shaunorobo 109 conquers 1.94%
#5 Poltergeist 91 conquers 1.62%
#6 dimi999 59 conquers 1.05%
#7 jakester2410 57 conquers 1.01%
#8 william the first 53 conquers 0.94%
#9 Urbansmurf 52 conquers 0.92%
#10 Mistress cj 49 conquers 0.87%
#11 Locutas of Borg 47 conquers 0.84%
#12 skater-chief 46 conquers 0.82%
#13 geordiebono 44 conquers 0.78%
#14 ched1957 44 conquers 0.78%
#15 Hwiccee 43 conquers 0.76%

Dwf:
Gains from players (8,587 total)

#1 Barbarian 2,569 conquers 29.92%
#2 rodgermi 171 conquers 1.99%
#3 Jamal K 171 conquers 1.99%
#4 mad professor 129 conquers 1.5%
#5 ched1957 106 conquers 1.23%
#6 Uninvited Guest 99 conquers 1.15%
#7 Gruz 90 conquers 1.05%
#8 drunk-shamus 88 conquers 1.02%
#9 DRiiVER 83 conquers 0.97%
#10 Iron Brew 81 conquers 0.94%
#11 lewi192 78 conquers 0.91%
#12 Shrew 77 conquers 0.9%
#13 chickendrumstik 76 conquers 0.89%
#14 Nidhog 75 conquers 0.87%
#15 Networkwoody 74 conquers 0.86%

So dogs have %41 of all their caps being barbs,dwf 29%.

Jo has already posted the war stats which are fairly conclusive.Dogs won the fight,but overwhelmingky lost the war.

Ive had a brilliant time on this world,and have made some great mates in my tribe and others.thanks you and well done to all that were in fate and then dwf,both present and past.

Well done to dogs for running us hard,and doing particuraly well last few months.ive had the pleasure of getting good banter from some of u and some of you have certainly kept me amused on the forums in the last few months.good luck to all in w8 and well done to dwf.

Also i have to say resoect to tiger for the the gracious post above,i am following his lead tonight,only choosing cab sauv and some nice whisky as my tipples of choice,to feel all mushy eyed and reminisce on :)

DeletedUser10609

check cookys post of stats mate

says what we saw and did and would have continued to do we won the war

no hard feelings

just that we won and were continuing to win the war which was why most of us in DOGS wanted the world to carry on after the world win condition ended cos it was extremely enjoyable

DeletedUser6938

well that is a load of tosh

dogs

nice try must work harder

DeletedUser7369

oh dear. worlds over. take names and numbers then sort it all out on another world if you think you are good enough.

DeletedUser5582

well that is a load of tosh

dogs

nice try must work harder

is from TW stats?! you know the site run by cough DWF to make ourselves look good! You can look here for yourself and see that it is listing the players most capped by DOGS.

You can even look at Nibbles and compare with Tiger on who did what and to whom to those poor barbs, internals etc etc.

Tis an eye opener but alas run by us so all fibs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6938

ok lets have some sense then according to those stats dogs have taken 49 villages form cj ...correct?

if yes then someone is getting it wrong as she only has 27 losses in w8 to her name

oh hang on those stats include self conquers

DeletedUser10263

95% of nooblers stats were free vills (inactive/gifts/barbs) u cant deney that, lob has mostly babrbed but he worked for his not getting you lot to stack him with 20+ pallies like noobler did, least he fought the war shame you did what you did to him a hour before he should have deserved his 300points, if i was noobler id personally send LOB 300 of my winnings as he deserves them, but hay if i was noobler id send all my 2k PP to rest of DWF as they were the only reason he wss not rimmed or quit

DeletedUser10450

check cookys post of stats mate

says what we saw and did and would have continued to do we won the war

no hard feelings

just that we won and were continuing to win the war which was why most of us in DOGS wanted the world to carry on after the world win condition ended cos it was extremely enjoyable

Okey dokey,no hard feelings from me either :)

I do respectfully disagree with you.i looked at cooky's stats,and ill ask you to look at jo stats,which do have those very stats held within.i will just give you the link here,as she has alreqdy done the haed work in copying and pasting :icon_redface:

And once again,jos concise post on the whole stats,which speak volumes....

http://http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=354238&postcount=30

The war has been more than just dogs and dwf for last three months,there were other tribes on bothsides.and indeed for the months leading up to the win condition being activated,these same tribes were in a war.when you look at the combined stats its very clear which side was the victor.dogs have better stats when put up against dwf,yes thats true-hence me saying you won the fight.but you didnt win the war.

And i dont really see the sense in some(not necassirly yours) peoples point that if the world continued after the end,dogs would havebeen winners.if i remember correctly when we hit the 50mil win conditon dogs had about 46 million(i could verywell bewrong on the numbers.By the end dwf had 83 million points,dogs 51 million.so even with a good chunk of dwf players not trying very hard(nothing to be proud of,and i was one of them), the gap was increasingly hugely.
:)

DeletedUser6938

well yeah lets face it this is just a bit of banter to finnish off the world

great respect to the hard workers of dwf the rank and file have done well . not at all happy you all kicked lob though as his joining w1nge was one of the turning points of the world imho

nb
when dwf hit 50 mill dogs points were about 35-36 mill but id have to conceed the gap continued to grow right to the end of the world

DeletedUser5582

ok lets have some sense then according to those stats dogs have taken 49 villages form cj ...correct?

if yes then someone is getting it wrong as she only has 27 losses in w8 to her name

oh hang on those stats include self conquers

yes.

Here is a list of DOGS losses against players (note it doesn't filter out who is what tribe) so shows who has internalled the most and also which enemy player took the most DOGS villas (if they were still in the tribe)

So we know that you Cooky took 41 internals for example.

#1 Tigerstripe 236 conquers 15.34%
#2 Mistress cj 117 conquers 7.61%
#3 Locutas of Borg 70 conquers 4.55%
#4 Meh Meh Meh 59 conquers 3.84%
#5 Corrupt 49 conquers 3.19%
#6 gotcha! 48 conquers 3.12%
#7 MoraleKi11er 46 conquers 2.99%
#8 ssshhh 46 conquers 2.99%
#9 cooky70 41 conquers 2.67%
#10 Scrumper101 39 conquers 2.54%
#11 nweddup 38 conquers 2.47%
#12 Torquist 37 conquers 2.41%
#13 Nibbler 31 conquers 2.02%
#14 MoreGuns 30 conquers 1.95%
#15 tb505 26 conquers 1.69%

DOGS and DWF have very similar internal percentages for example but here you can see who took what but only when they were in the tribe (so booting someone means they drop off the stats)

Here is DWF same chart

#1 Nibbler 151 conquers 6.73%
#2 Megahoops 143 conquers 6.37%
#3 gotcha! 136 conquers 6.06%
#4 Event Horizon 69 conquers 3.07%
#5 Purple WKD 69 conquers 3.07%
#6 PersianPunch 68 conquers 3.03%
#7 axe2 66 conquers 2.94%
#8 -dorian- 61 conquers 2.72%
#9 old dan 61 conquers 2.72%
#10 XxJanelixX 60 conquers 2.67%
#11 Original ODA Addict 59 conquers 2.63%
#12 Jamal K 58 conquers 2.58%
#13 borntokill. 46 conquers 2.05%
#14 Grimwolf 39 conquers 1.74%
#15 Gruz 33 conquers 1.47%

so as you can see when it is trotted out that Nibbles just takes internals etc etc is not quite so true as folks think it is! Anyway is all there in black and white but note that a player booted won't show so do take any stats with a healthy dose of scepticism.

but handy for when you get this quoted

95% of nooblers stats were free vills (inactive/gifts/barbs) u cant deney that,

as you can deny it so there (blows raspberry)