W1nge lose their Honey Pot

DeletedUser6938

yep once i sorted the self conquer part they make more sense

DeletedUser

stat what you like .. who cares ... its done and stats do lie ... the truth is in the gameplay and the results ..##I for one am happy ... not with being 2nd .. will grate for moths lol.. but for being part of a great piece of fun .,.,,

If anyone would listen I would offer one little bit of advice ....

Its only a game ... try harder ... then push a little harder , then really get into it and bloomin well want to win , then learn to be better ... then practice it ..then be better and make it tell ... then win ... or lose , whichever you do .... do it with grace ... its the art of playing a game

DeletedUser5582

very true. Now for the really important stuff!

I think you are coming to the end of your first bottle and are looking for the second?! I can expect singing shortly and chocies and flowers in the post shortly

:lol:

DeletedUser10263

dam you JO you made me log into stats and actualy count zzz lol

noobler vills = 505
noobler vs inactives (that dogs guy that quit) = 30
noobler vs his own tribe (all hsi tribes) = 186
noobler vs barbs = 154 barbs
noobler GUARANTEED gifts is 370 really deserving rank 1 player lol

which leaves 130ish vills taken from actual players. but look at them vills and you will see most if not all are from players of less than 5vills or players that have been destroyed by DWF and him jump into to try take 1 or 2 free biz, the only active ? player he ever took a vill from was rodgermi after his tribe has destroyed him and forced him to quit (not aded to the free vills fyi)

am i wrong in saying this noob is the biggest noob to have made it to the top 100 players in w8? please tell me im wrong in saying if he was not in your leadershit he would not have been so protected and helped by all you players that know were the nursery is?

DeletedUser5582

um well I think whatever was placed in front of you about Nibbles you are going to keep on hating here but anyone who makes Top 10 on a world is worthy of some respect?!

As for being helped by the rest of us well am not sure I need to defend this?!?! Is what makes a tribe succeed surely? Would your best ranked player be where he was without you guys standing with him? For his caps or defending him? I don't think so and surely just as you can take pride in helping then look at what we feel for getting Nibbles to No 1 and perhaps pats on the back all round?

DeletedUser10263

oh dont get me wrong im not doubting your team work, it was awsome stacking vills within hours of them been cleared, a pally in every front line vill of nooblers, i saw alot of things why i dont rank him, 1 been the ract he begged you for support and did nto even build walls in alot of vills and just let your troops die because he was too lazy and poor player to do anything about it, its not you who are in the wrong etc just the fact you had a noob in your tribe who killed your respect and made seem unworty winners, getting random tribes to stack him, getting random noobs to gift him vills shamefull

we here in dogs never understood why you loved him so much when he was so bad, we had hours worth of laughs at his reports and yet you kept sending troops at him to die and we kept taking the easy oda of him

DeletedUser

war stats

the only reason the stats looklike they do is due to shaunorobo who joined and fled had he been kicked before u took most of his villages the war stats would have look different

DeletedUser6938

the only reason the stats looklike they do is due to shaunorobo who joined and fled had he been kicked before u took most of his villages the war stats would have look different

and the very same can be said of the ched account

oh and ill add this both were due to very poor management by the respective councils and the specific dogs council member who did not kick ched quick enough was me

but hey dogs still took more villages from dwf now like it or not that's how it is

dwf still held the top spot at worlds end so respect for that .

DeletedUser

But he was a great recruitment, surrounded by DOGS villages, no preemptive stacking, just jumped ship and moved sides. What did you expect DOGS to do??

oh and your going to love our next recruitment.. haha would pay to see your face when it happens :icon_cool:
This was 4 days before the recruitment of shaunrobo, planned in advance and yet it took an age to get troops to him. How i would of loved to see his face when he got battered and battered again.

DeletedUser5582

yes was not our finest hour. He should have been hitting your backline villas with nobles but went walkies so to speak so we got a list of villas to stack and not much else but would be rubbish if everything went to plan?

Kong's point was we didn;t boot whereas you guys booted (and demanded previous caps be not counted too!!) from players that we ran ops against as soon as they lost villas!!

Anyway at end of the day we felt that giving you the caps and letting you think you were doing really well would ease the pain somewhat of coming second!!!

Were we wrong to do so?

DeletedUser

well looking at all these stats seems to be one that I missed which was this

As the Duke of Dogs my tribe never lost a war.....

if a tribe disbands we WIN

if a tribe gets rimmed we WIN

and when the world ends the starts are frozen and at that point the village tally between DOGS and DWF

dogs were ahead by 40+ villages.

Yes we barb munched as i admit. but we took villages of DWF in some fantastic ops and so did DWF

both tribes had players who did not pass on sits and left there tribe to do the work.

thats why some players who both sides did not know if they were coming back tried to keep them in but hay ho without a sit you cannot defend every attack without seeing where they are coming from.

All I would like to say is this

I loved this world the best I have played on by far.

made new friends in both tribes and had an amazing time.

and one thing I must do is set the record right.

If it had not been for me Tiger would have left this world without losing a village.

just look and think about that. we played this world for over a year and in that time he lost one village while I was sitting.

got to say that shows just how good a player tigerstripe is.

my hat off to you sir a true king of a player a true duke of dukes and a friend found

thats all the duke of dogs has to say.

apart from

DOGS RULE WOOF WOOF

DeletedUser

What about Gruz and Ched? You took advantage of them when you knew they were inactive, so if they'd have been kicked sooner the stats would have been even more in favour of DOGS. Shaunorobo really isn't a good example tbh, it shows the incompetence of your tribe, and/or the fact that Noobler had all the tribe's defence troops :lol: