W2 Rebel

DeletedUser871

We are a pre-made tribe in the North - East Direction . We have started here afresh, but the few of us that are starting it have been playing tribalwars.net for many years(prove : http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=tribe&id=5).

Everything for our tribe have been planned out .Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.We are looking for members regardless of playing experience.We will guide "newbies" along but we do not accept point whores.
P.S. everyone must have double growing partner(when u are offline at usual time get something like co player)

Member Of Rebel
RavenD
I3AK LUSTER
Honey bear yay
Haredeenee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im in, but only if u use the coa i made :p

Were will we be based? NW, NE, SW, SE?

DeletedUser

LOL, perhaps loo @ how many other premades there are and look @ teh number of posts in the W2 pokemon tribe 1 :D

DeletedUser

You all might think fail... But you wait and see what happens to your pokemon now...

DeletedUser

I hate your big pic luster. Anywho, i ALWAYS join a tribe that fails, just a headsup :)

DeletedUser

We are a pre-made tribe in the North - East Direction . We have started here afresh, but the few of us that are starting it have been playing tribalwars.net for many years(prove : http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=tribe&id=5).

Everything for our tribe have been planned out .Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.We are looking for members regardless of playing experience.We will guide "newbies" along but we do not accept point whores.
P.S. everyone must have double growing partner(when u are offline at usual time get something like co player)

Member Of Rebel
RavenD
I3AK LUSTER
Honey bear yay
Haredeenee

You haven't been playing for many years because world 37 on .net came out not long ago about 3-2 months so you didn't prove anything and its quite alot of barbarian villages your tribe has taken too and everyone i check you have nobled are all small players...........I wonder, i wonder....

DeletedUser871

well ........that becouse we are not point whore we wan fast support and we can supply ourself fast.