W24 Tribe Names

DeletedUser3473

Has it been mentioned before that they are a bit crap?

-SKY-
Who's idea was SKY? Or Skynet if the Coat of arms is to be believed. Named after a series of Schwarzenegger movies. Pretty lame.

WOTN - How many Game of Thrones fanboys are there in the world? If I had 1 pp for every Kings Effing Landing I'd be richer than Linukas.

GoDs - Though it pains me to say it this is the best of the bunch so far, it's more creative than most. I wonder if they actually live up to the name though?

E.E.E. - no comment.

TOE - What does that even mean FFS? Perhaps I'm missing something but if there's a story behind it then please tell us Mr Slickster.

GHOSTS - Okay I'm bored now. I only started this thread because I though the top two were boring and unimaginative.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13224

TOE...

back when we were Ghosts (the original lot - not the left over scraps that you refer to now) there was this one night when the chat was rather boring. I think Barry was spouting off about something at the time (most likely about looter award, or Insomnia co-players).
anywaaaayyyyy, GT decided to just say "TOE" ! (so perhaps he might enlighten us later)

Totally random, nothing to it... just said it out of the blue!
I repeated it, a few others did too, everyone laughed and TOE was born.

...it's one of things where you just had to be there...

DeletedUser3473

Thanks for that Slick. GT to the room please, you have some explaining to do...

DeletedUser13734

Pretty much what Slicky said.

Thought I'd spruce up the conversation with something more interesting than what Barry was blabbing on about - 2 seconds after I said it 3 other members of the chat then all repeated it.
One of those 'had to be there moments' which was actually pretty hilarious at the time, strangely enough.

DeletedUser3473

Perhaps it is apt as you do seem to still have a toe hold in this world which is quite impressive given the barrage you've undergone. +1

DeletedUser13734

I lost that grip now, and im a little sore after the beating haha!