W25 - SMASH N GRAB

Discussion in 'Premade tribes & Account market' started by Dai ling ping, Oct 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Dai ling ping

Dai ling ping New Member

TRIBE
    SMASH N GRAB

TAG
    ROB

[​IMG]

Well this is lovely isn't it, W25 and we are all still here ready to battle it out...again :icon_biggrin:
    So I'm Dai Ling Ping, Mr Ling Ping to you and I have no idea what I am doing so I thought I'd join all those who don't know what they are doing either by starting a tribe so please feel free if you want to have fun but desire to make an effort to win, oh if you play on a phone only please don't ask to join, not being funny but some of the best excuses I have heard have been because of using phones, basically they are crap for playing TW, now that's that out of the way.

So a bit about me, Dai Ling Ping and yes I have played before, I am no great player but I am great to have around:icon_biggrin:, I am looking for players who have a firm knowledge of the game but most important are here for the duration.

I will lead the tribe but we will work together as a unit and will have 3 council places and only looking for 30 players at the moment.

I will keep this short and sweet and if you are interested skype me therealdailingping

Bye bye

2. bluesteele16

bluesteele16 Active Member

Member list?

blue

3. Dai ling ping

Dai ling ping New Member

All right Blue, how do you do, you can be the first member then again knowing you like I do I see you running more with a dead cert tribe, well for start up at least :)

4. bluesteele16

I Havnt a premade nor do I know if I'm playing. I'm simply interested

blue

5. Dai ling ping

Dai ling ping New Member

No member list, just thought it was about time I had a go at leading, no agenda just good ole TW :)

6. bluesteele16

Much luck to you. Ht me up on skype some time

blue