W25 - SMASH N GRAB

DeletedUser13433

TRIBE
SMASH N GRAB

TAG
ROB

Well this is lovely isn't it, W25 and we are all still here ready to battle it out...again :icon_biggrin:
So I'm Dai Ling Ping, Mr Ling Ping to you and I have no idea what I am doing so I thought I'd join all those who don't know what they are doing either by starting a tribe so please feel free if you want to have fun but desire to make an effort to win, oh if you play on a phone only please don't ask to join, not being funny but some of the best excuses I have heard have been because of using phones, basically they are crap for playing TW, now that's that out of the way.

So a bit about me, Dai Ling Ping and yes I have played before, I am no great player but I am great to have around:icon_biggrin:, I am looking for players who have a firm knowledge of the game but most important are here for the duration.

I will lead the tribe but we will work together as a unit and will have 3 council places and only looking for 30 players at the moment.

I will keep this short and sweet and if you are interested skype me therealdailingping

Bye bye

DeletedUser10790

I Havnt a premade nor do I know if I'm playing. I'm simply interested

blue

DeletedUser13433

No member list, just thought it was about time I had a go at leading, no agenda just good ole TW :)