w33 Skype chat

DeletedUser14530

Hello so new to the uk servers, wanting to meet some cool new people so add me up and lets get this world started ;)

hope to speak soon, and thanks for reading.

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Stickied this.

Preferably I'd like to see a link to the skype chat soon, I want more community "bonding" (I know you're going to insult and flame each other) so I personally want to support this.

DeletedUser14312

Stickied this.

Preferably I'd like to see a link to the skype chat soon, I want more community "bonding" (I know you're going to insult and flame each other) so I personally want to support this.

The 32 world chat was fairly mature and very little flaming. Surely there was more bragging than what was necessary, but you could still be in it without feeling the urge to gouge your eyes out.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
The 32 world chat was fairly mature and very little flaming. Surely there was more bragging than what was necessary, but you could still be in it without feeling the urge to gouge your eyes out.
It is a really good idea, w30 we had a world chat with almost all people in the world who wanted to be a part of it and it was a great place to chill and chat to people in other tribes :)