W4 Interviews

DeletedUser

Idea is obviously stolen from the Uk3 forums :lol:

however, doesn't mean we can't have it as it looks like a great idea!

So basically we need someone to interview people, and then some people to interview, pretty simple. Questions can be about quite a lot of things, just look at the questions which were asked in the interview over there.

Any volunteers?

DeletedUser

to come up with some good questions, then find some interesting people to interview and make sure you can find a time to interview these people

DeletedUser

well lots of people up for BEING interviewed, not so many up for DOING the actual interviewing lol

DeletedUser8782

Im not on UK4 but have an idea for you all, each week everyone(people who post on here) put down a couple of questions each, then luca as he brought the idea to the UK4 forums picks some of the questions or maybe all and asks them to the people being interviewed, this way it would put together a group of questions that the community would want to here the awnsers to and help the person doing the interview out as he doesnt have to come up with the questions.

DeletedUser

Ok. Here is two to start with

Person (living or otherwise) who has most influenced you and why/how?

Best tribal leader you have played TW with or wanted to play TW with?

DeletedUser6695

If people put forward a few questions I'll do the interviews

DeletedUser

some possible questions

-tell us something about yourself, plus anything else you do in free time besides tw

-thing about tw which pisses you off the most

-thing about tw which you love the most

-a particular tw experience which you remember or stands out in your memory (good or/and bad)

-does tw represent you well in real life or are you a completely different person out there

-any people you particularly respect or look up to or who noticeably changed your tw experience

-the story behind your in-game-name

-most important skills needed to play the game? lead a tribe?

DeletedUser

Sounds a good idea, not sure i want CF asking me questions though ;)

DeletedUser6695

Okay guys,If you want to be interviewed post your skype here :)

DeletedUser

A couple of questions.

Which real life figures would you like to form a tribal council.

Which fictional characters would you like to play tw with.

DeletedUser8782

Id like to see who was being interviewed first before suggesting any questions as certain questions would be more suitable for different people IMO.

DeletedUser

I will be unavailable for interview on skype due to computer issues for the next few days at least.

DeletedUser6695

Okay, I'll start tomorrow and post one up every week? Or maybe every few days :p