W4 is coming to a halt :(

DeletedUser7217

These forums are dead, and need livening up a little bit. :icon_biggrin:
Original idea by RyanSquid, and copied to UK5, so why not for UK4 too?

Storyline:
INNO Games has decided that TW is not needed in the world anymore :icon_cry:
And as a last game play they have chosen to have a world were tribe limit is only 10.
Same settings as UK4.

But co-players are allowed although they count as another person

Rules:

1.You can pick 10 players from world 1 to be in your tribe, tell us who they are and why would you pick them, dont have to be because their a good player, it can be for whatever you want them for.

2.You can only choose 5 poeple at most from your current tribe.

3.The number of co-players on an account get added in. E.G: 3 co-players means 3 spaces in your tribe as co-played accounts are not allowed.

DeletedUser

Sounds a good idea. I did wonder the other day what it would be like if they did a one off world, everyone for themselves type thing.

No tribes, every player for themselves, see who comes out on top

DeletedUser7217

Perhaps if you got down off your high horse and listened to other peoples ideas instead of ridiculing them, this game might become more popular.

The fact that certain people think they're above the game and their opinion is the only one that matters is putting people of playing, so the number of players will decrease as time goes on.

This ^^ and my 10:

TheSunOffaBeach - great guy and player
Friskytam
Peaces
Ady
iRevBubbles
Mark (Shamomatic)
Me and my co
jpmullane - good player who leads an awesome tribe
Grant - even though I said I hate him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

me (wood1e, but now billybigballs)
codywasnevergood - totally awesome
kev77 - new to TW but learning quickly and a decent guy
battleaxe - didn't get to know matt on W1 but know he's a decent player
emotinzz - no idea who this is but has similer (common sense) views

will finish off tomorrow when more time

DeletedUser

its true. we need to liven things up a bit here. its a bit boring around here

DeletedUser

I'll be the 2nd to post?

1) Stuart1336
2) Zaldarin
3) Ady
4) Ivandarkraven
5) Twocan7
6) Krillin
7) Desaaw
8) King of Bute
9) Sulamain the Great
10) Sparkles

I have more but can't add them = (

DeletedUser

On topic:

1, Jimmy white (need someone to post in the forums)
2, Slyne (I know everyone in ?!? hates him, but I can't help but admire his tenacity)
3, KrazeeKat (I dont know why :eek:)
4, ts04tls
5, Artuim
6, stevewilmer
7, rfears
8, fixtures
9 and 10 - whoever I have missed out :D

DeletedUser

1. Smile?
2. Adellion
3. Ruffus LOL jk he's a noob
4. stuart1336

Can't really think of anymore

DeletedUser

1. Draygar my tribe and good bloke
2. trojanwarrior my tribe and you need a noob
3. ivandarkraven my tribe and good bloke
4. codywasnevergood excellent player nuff said
5. nickys138 everyone needs a chick
6. baronvon good bloke
7. rattypuzzle good bloke and my tribe
8. stuart1336 check his stats
9. Advocatus Diaboli good bloke and my tribe
10. baldrix good bloke enjoy our chats

apologies to anyone ive missed

DeletedUser6695

The Rev
Talon
Ady1(original)

Ygp
Theodrix
charlie~ i still <3 you
steven
Hf
Matt(Blik)

and me of course :lol:

DeletedUser

like most I,ll stick to players I know or have had interaction with

1. nickys138 there's a picture of her in the tw dictionary beside the word dedication.
2. thunderhorse knows the game inside out
3. desaaw a shame he appears to have left the game.
4. ivandarkraven always handy to have a good player in a different time zone.
5. kopite been my tw neighbour for a while now.
6. ultrikar only been on the same side for a few months but a good player to work with.
7. bergkamp1010 another original tea colleague
8. krillenentropy as above
9. baskb because he's one of my gaffers on world 1 and I'm a crawler
10. sulamain the great. great help when I was in dire need of it

DeletedUser

1)celticbhoy34
2.routy294
3.Johnoc81
4.Lycurgus
5. B.B.
6. ThePriestsWife
7. SHERLOCK HOLMES
8. cambsrog
9. Crazyscaff

DeletedUser

I'm gutted Lord Dan Win didn't mention me.

Here's my selection of n00bs (in no particular order).

1/2) Smile? (you don't get to no.1 rank without being able to play the game. I believe this a/c is co-played so 2 votes used here)
3) mark21lancs (knowing him from other worlds I have to say he is a good solid player and an asset to any tribe)
4) Friskytam (a good leader who has a great knowledge of the game and seems to know what she is about)
5) talon11 (have played with him on other worlds and know for a fact that he plays this game the way it is meant to be played. Good player)
6) kajdean (again having played with him on another world I'd trust him and be delighted if he was in my tribe)
7) Basil B a.k.a Biggsy ( Cool guy. Good leadership qualities and no I'm not sucking up. lol)
8/9?) KWAPablo2 (again having been in tribes at various times with him I know he is a good player, trustworthy and a team player. Underestimate him at your peril. I think he might be co-playing but not 100% sure)
10) Me. (Every tribe needs a n00b).

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my mind.

DeletedUser

Obviously, couldn't be the guy after that took a top 20 acc with loads of nobles to nothing. :lol:

DeletedUser

Obviously, couldn't be the guy after that took a top 20 acc with loads of nobles to nothing. :lol:

This argument again? Really?

Okay, you have a choice.

You have someone who never nukes the enemy and only nobles internals

and

Someone who actually attacks and nobles the enemy.

I'd rather have Adellion any day.

DeletedUser

This argument again? Really?

Okay, you have a choice.

You have someone who never nukes the enemy and only nobles internals

and

Someone who actually attacks and nobles the enemy.

I'd rather have Adellion any day.

Good for you, but did I ask your opinion? Nope. Do I want it? Nope.
Adellion was just flaming a player way better than him cause he sucks.

Its not just the Ady1 acc that he has royally messed up there is also Vera Causa which he kicked a good player from cause his own over sized ego that no one cares about couldn't take being the dumb co-player that doesn't understand how to play early game. :icon_neutral:

Oh and about having Adellion any day, any decent player wouldn't, if I wanted a noob to ODA whore for me and not take vills I'd just go get some random noob and give him a nuke build. :S

DeletedUser

Difficult

1. Reverend Revelry not only a great player has leadership skills and can make gutsy decisions.
2. Notheragen Everyone needs that little extra estrogen, every good tribe needs a female in council.
3. morning star Sly, smart and tactically very good.
4. amwebberuk Big ideas, big plans and always there to follow through
5. sour-kraut His villages make me want to eat him all up, how can you not add someone this yummy.
6. Radarr 1000s of ideas, makes me laugh, gets caught up in the moment and makes chaos looked planned.
7. KWAPablo2 Dependable, able to turn aside personal qualms for the good of the tribe. massive teamplayer.
8.SHERLOCK HOLMES Funny, interesting and quick to find a new plan or idea. Follows instincts.
9. - Phoenix - Says what he means, gives it straight. Putting the pressure on him only makes him mor careful.
10. Ruffus Say what you will, he knows his stuff, has the ideas, and can make you laugh. What more do i need in a man?

~Tam

DeletedUser6599

Well heres mine

1. ME (i have to have myself in it)
2. iRev-Dark (who won't pick there bf?)
3. Jpmullane (great leader and has helped me out a lot in rl and tw life.)
4. Xlnx (one of the most active players i know and is an asset to any tribe she is in just for her stright to the point comments)
5. Tommyyoyo (Great member to have in any tribe, active and always sees the funny side of things)
6. Mark21Lancs (Played with him before when he was in pest, very skilled player and i love a person who speaks there mind)
7. Adellion (got to have him as hes always good to turn an arugument in your favor, also a skilled player)
8. Battleaxe (a fantastic all-rounder player)
9. Hellothere1990 (Helped me out so much when he was in pest, great guy and im one of the lucky ones who got to play with him)
10. Doomdealer666 (part of an enemy tribe but when i have spoken to this player he is well spoken and a decent guy. Great player too)

Edited: Changed slighly remembered a guy who i admire so much.

DeletedUser

Good for you, but did I ask your opinion? Nope. Do I want it? Nope.
Adellion was just flaming a player way better than him cause he sucks.

Its not just the Ady1 acc that he has royally messed up there is also Vera Causa which he kicked a good player from cause his own over sized ego that no one cares about couldn't take being the dumb co-player that doesn't understand how to play early game. :icon_neutral:

Oh and about having Adellion any day, any decent player wouldn't, if I wanted a noob to ODA whore for me and not take vills I'd just go get some random noob and give him a nuke build. :S

Who asked for yours, filthy alias scum? At least I've managed top-10 in something, which is more than what can be said for you.
Vera Causa was merged into Smile? cause both me and Grant were lazy and needed coplayers, and we work well together. I'm trying to quit TW for RL, obviously I'm not going to be playing. If I managed to get top 10 in ODA without even being active... geez.
I'm sure many in Bi! will agree that my leadership excelled Tasha's, so your point that Tasha is btr may be incorrect in the eyes of the tribe. That being said, Tasha is an excellent player, and there is no shame in being 2nd to her, so I really don't consider it an insult if you say Tasha is better. Its a pity she left, but hey, she got proposed to on the same day, so maybe fate wanted her to leave TW for her hubby.

And your frustration amuses me, you really don't like me, and that is amusing in its own right, so congratulations for making my day. Did I flame in my post asking which Ady1 he was referring to? No. I just asked a simple question. Idiot.

1. Smile? - I love Grant. Period.
2. BattleAxe - Biggest legend ever, and a funny character to boot. Also a UK1 vet.
3. Mark21lancs - Flirt, but at least he bends the other way for me... :icon_rolleyes:
4. xlnx - I like girls. :icon_wink:
5. 04youenc - W1N's (UK1) favourite pet and a potent cocktail of talent and humourous personality.
6. Cold-Fusion - Kept him busy for 5 mins pretending I was on UK5, while he vainly searched for me. Hah.
7. Radarr - Artist extraordinaire, just needs to get photoshop and be my slave again!
8. Reverend Revelry - Worked with him on UK1, he's got real talent, unfortunate that he's on the other side of the fence...
9. Pl88 - At the start of the world, he took rank 1 ODD without asking for any support, when fighting DJLS.

No. 10. as I'm technically co-playing Smile? :X