W4 is coming to a halt :(

DeletedUser6599

Im doing a new one as my 10 has changed slightly i think.
In no particular order

1. Myself
2. Jpmullane (great leader with great ideas, also has the skills too)
3. Adellion (When you get to know him hes an absoulte great guy and is a very skilled player. Also does great PnP's)
4. Hellothere1990 (Not on this world no more but i respect this guy loads and he has helped me out in many situations)
5. iRev-Dark (b/f but also a very aggressive player attacking wise but without being stupid)
6. Battleaxe (Not worked with him personally but when i have he is a sound person and helps when needed. A great team player)
7. Rich Tribal (A loyal member who has fantastic ideas to also put forward, consistently helping out others even when it doesnt benefit himself)
8. Mark21lancs (Dont always see eye to eye to this person but over time i have learnt he is an absolutely fantastic player who i feel could easily be higher ranked if he had as much time as others)
9. Xlnx (Activity is a key to any tribe and shes the one with it all. Also love how she is straight to the point)
10. Wolfskoll (Talked to him only now and again but when i have hes just one of them players you know is a good one)

DeletedUser6695

1. Reverend Revelry~ the guy is special :)
2. Talon11~ awesome player
3.Sour-Kraut~ absolute beast
4. Adellion~ :icon_eek: i still <3 you:icon_wink:
5.Mr Man~ hes a cool guy
6.Biggsy <3
7.Ruffus~ He is gooood
8.Me :lol:

Atm i dont need 10 players :icon_cool:

DeletedUser7217

Cf you keep forgetting me.
1) Me - no reason, I'm just good.
2) Grant - he is god
3) Adellion - I didn't know you at first and didnt really like you with your huge ego but then we had some skype chats , banter here and there and you are actually a pretty cool guy. (and a good player too)
4) Billy kingmaker - Maybe, I don't know he was one of the only good players in gians and deserves to be where he is right now
5) Shamomatic - This guy is the man, one of the coolest people on uk4
6) Jpmullane and all the iRev people - they are pretty awesome guys and gals who are part of a sexy tribe
7) Reverend - Great guy and a good player
8) MS - he has his reasons
9) Battle Axe - good guy and very reasonable
that's it

DeletedUser

"INNO Games has decided that TW is not needed in the world anymore"

good i can get on with my life.

DeletedUser

Dude do you just spam every forum, if not its what it seems like to me you come on the UK4 forum know as you did UK3 seriously do you even play both of the worlds

DeletedUser

Dude do you just spam every forum, if not its what it seems like to me you come on the UK4 forum know as you did UK3 seriously do you even play both of the worlds

I go on every forum except 2 and 3 (because they are boring) but I only play 1 world :icon_confused:

DeletedUser7217

Interesting choice, considering he didn't make it past 300 points on this world.

Actually biggsy currently owns Sherlock holmes account and I can assure you he is nearly as good as me

DeletedUser

It's called being chatty and i played this world 6 months ago if thats anything in your book :D

also i couldn't resist doing that line. /sorry :icon_redface:

i am currently on .co.uk on w3 and w5. On .net i am on w26, w28,w29, w32, w34, w36, w38, w44, w46, w46, w48, w49, w50, w51 and HP world. Also play the greek w1.

I say I , when i mean us but we do have our solo worlds aswell, just on the same acc/s