W4 is coming to a halt :(

DeletedUser

Who asked for yours, filthy alias scum? At least I've managed top-10 in something, which is more than what can be said for you.

Lulz, exactly the fail of a response I expected. Alias scum? Ok... Adellion/Ady1/Vera Causa/Tribal Hugger/Smile? and for the bit about me not being top 10;
UK5 Points/ODA - (4.|11.542 P)//3 The Three Stooges 26.090 (You see balance?)

Vera Causa was merged into Smile? cause both me and Grant were lazy and needed coplayers, and we work well together. I'm trying to quit TW for RL, obviously I'm not going to be playing. If I managed to get top 10 in ODA without even being active... geez.

Don't kid yourself. The acc didnt noble one village since Tasha left, thats, just, pityful... I geddit about working together, Grant does all the work you come on forums act like a kid and say everyone sucks and go all out "Hurr durr durr I oda whore"?

I'm sure many in Bi! will agree that my leadership excelled Tasha's, so your point that Tasha is btr may be incorrect in the eyes of the tribe. That being said, Tasha is an excellent player, and there is no shame in being 2nd to her, so I really don't consider it an insult if you say Tasha is better. Its a pity she left, but hey, she got proposed to on the same day, so maybe fate wanted her to leave TW for her hubby.

Or maybe her childish co-player changed the pass?

And your frustration amuses me, you really don't like me, and that is amusing in its own right, so congratulations for making my day. Did I flame in my post asking which Ady1 he was referring to? No. I just asked a simple question. Idiot.

Frustration? Its a game. I like to flame idiots. :) Why would you ask a question you know the answer too? You were trying to say that the original Ady was a bad player for being higher ranked than you for playing tactically rather than you going ODA whoring no taking villages style. :/

DeletedUser6695

6. Cold-Fusion - Kept him busy for 5 mins pretending I was on UK5, while he vainly searched for me. Hah.

That was mean :icon_cry:

oh and btw i only pointed out ady(original) because he was a cool guy...you can co play him if you want :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7369

1. irev-bubbles (never met someone that cares about the game so much, the poor mods)
2. xlnx (i was her mentor and now she is better than me)
3. jon124 (not on skype anywhere near often enough but a great player and decent person)
4. mark21lancs (i hope he doesnt see this thread or there will be no shrinking his head)
5. Doomdealer666 (despite being in hybrid he agrees with me too much to be a complete noob)
6. Spirit Juggler (another enemy but good taste in books)
7. colinplatt (gone from this world now but an awesome player and good guy)
8. hellothere1990 (if i forgot this guy he would kill me)
9. Basil B (good guy and better player)
10. Yeah i guess i scrape into the tribe. good job I am on recruitment though.

DeletedUser

1 - urban militia (a great leader, manages to band eeryone together and keep everything under control)

2 - bahamut011 (good player to have by you in a war, always ready to help out)

3 - Spirit Juggler (Can find large amounts of general amusing stuff)

4 - Chubbs - (very good player)

5 - Lindeking - (a top ranked player who will always do his best to further the tribe)

6 - JPMullane (He leads PEST very well, spending a lot of time marking incomings or sniping :D)

7 -irev bubbles (Great person to have arguing for your tribe, not so much against :D)

8 - baphomet (HAS CAPS LOCK PERMANENTLY ON)

9 - Nobodyyouknow (Good player who's helping keep these forums going)

10 - Me :) (Because I can)

DeletedUser

1) Grant - Smile? (no.1 ranked for a reason, most of the hatred is jealousy)
2) MrF1978 - My favourite person on this world would have been fun to be in the same tribe a t some point)
3) Morning Star - Goes about his business almost unnoticed but is top 20 rank in points and OD as Vital have found out
4) Battleaxe - Always the one player I can rely on for sits :)
5) ScoobieeSD - As the girl is super sexy :)
6) Lord Wildheart - Another silent warrior, most of all love his troop count :)
7) StokePA/Hotitup - These 2 need a joint mention as a tribe of two messed up T4H for about 2 months with excellent backtiming and counters absolute legends and always missed on this world
8) Sherlock Holmes - Man of all men :) Legend ;) Hero. <--- Not me talking about myself obviously...
9) My little W A R spy known from .net days can't say his name obviously
10) Nicobowen - Impressive that such a big noob ever made it into to bi! until we finally found he had max of level 24 farms in all his villages very cunning!

And to all the other peeps who are great, sorry but i probs dont know you.

DeletedUser

1- Mokers - top bloke and would send his last man if he thought it would help
2- Smile - not much to say
3- Sherlock Holmes - good mate, top bloke and loves his farming
4- Friskytam - honest and reasonable always respected her
5- BaskB - the best war planner I have ever met
6- Phoenix - Knows his game
7- LordDanwin - Dunno why, he just vexes me so maybe he does it to others. General in charge of rubbing people up the wrong way
8- Amwebber - Crazy guy, impatient and hot headed but cool under fire
9- lawroe gone but not forgotten hope RL is getting better my friend
10- Me

DeletedUser

in no particular order.

NamelessII sadly too far from me on this world to be tribe mates and think he has quit but excellent player, and very funny chap.

Adellion/Grant guess now co's both together, Ade for his none stop skype chat, and Grant is just Grant

Codywasnevergood, every tribe needs a bruiser

Sherlock, The most experienced noob you'll ever meet :lol:

wayne1978, Top guy, lots of potential.

Morning Star, Silent and Violent

Reverend Revelry, good rep although don't know him, he and his world 1 tribe, always intrigue me.

Sir Knighty, I need someone to laugh at with

DeletedUser7369

This ^^ and my 10:

TheSunOffaBeach - great guy and player
Friskytam
Peaces
Ady
iRevBubbles
Mark (Shamomatic)
Me and my co
jpmullane - good player who leads an awesome tribe
Grant - even though I said I hate him

was i the edit? Thanks mate, will be keeping an eye out for your progress now :)

DeletedUser6623

1. RLTA- My squad leader in world 2... amazing player
2. Slyne- Was in same tribe on world 5... loved seein all his beautiful reports of dead enemy troops :D
3. Ady- Never had priviledge to play with him but i no he's a good player
4. Cold fusion- good player
5. Eliana- Great chats and decent player
6. paul jason croft- Good player, great personality, good leader
7. Darting Warrior- Amazing player... lots of respect :)
8. Battleaxe- Dont know much about him but he looks really good.
9. ME of course... gotta have at least 1 noob :icon_razz:
10. whoever :p

DeletedUser6623

i secretly love you so much, i wanted to say summit nice without sayin too much and giving it away :icon_redface:

DeletedUser6695

i secretly love you so much, i wanted to say summit nice without sayin too much and giving it away :icon_redface:

well thats gonna annoy the hell outta me...pm me your skype? (or do i already have it?)

DeletedUser6623

Oo, who are you? Tell meh tell meh XD
Im 0210... if you wanna no more then you gotta buy me dinner and a movie ;)

well thats gonna annoy the hell outta me...pm me your skype? (or do i already have it?)

Im not on skype... yet! But when i get it up and running i'll pm you my name ;)

DeletedUser

1. ABDO - HE THE F*CKING MAN - between abdo and aga they fine tuned me to the killing machine i am today... love em both!
2. AGA - SHES THE F*CKING WOMAN! - abdo's a lucky guy to have her co-play his account - together they are unstoppable
3. Grant (smile?) - love his attitude... dont noble his barbs or he'll carry on farming you... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! one of the best players too...
4. amber67 - my g/f, top player, and loves playing tw.... every blokes dream lol has other talents too but i will stay on topic lol
5. charlie - umm... i worry about him... strange guy and emo too boot! but a legend all the same lol
6. adelion - every tribe needs a mascot/gimp to hide under the stairs.... whip him out when its time for NB snipings so i can sleep lol
7. matt - (battleaxe) former enemy on w1 (W1N vs ORC) now tribe mate... would be proud to have him fight with me
8. Chesty - MY PERSONAL BODYGUARD - chesty by name chesty by nature, share our views and expectations... TOP BLOKE
9. Codywasnevergood - what can i say... hes a lean mean ODA machine....
10. ME

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. ABDO - HE THE F*CKING MAN - between abdo and aga they fine tuned me to the killing machine i am today... love em both!
2. AGA - SHES THE F*CKING WOMAN! - abdo's a lucky guy to have her co-play his account - together they are unstoppable
3. Grant (smile?) - love his attitude... dont noble his barbs or he'll carry on farming you... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! one of the best players too...
4. amber67 - my g/f, top player, and loves playing tw.... every blokes dream lol has other talents too but i will stay on topic lol
5. charlie - umm... i worry about him... strange guy and emo too boot! but a legend all the same lol
6. adelion - every tribe needs a mascot/gimp to hide under the stairs.... whip him out when its time for NB snipings so i can sleep lol
7. matt - (battleaxe) former enemy on w1 (W1N vs ORC) now tribe mate... would be proud to have him fight with me
8. Chesty - MY PERSONAL BODYGUARD - chesty by name chesty by nature, share our views and expectations... TOP BLOKE
9. Codywasnevergood - what can i say... hes a lean mean ODA machine....
10. ME

Dude, liek, UK4 only man XD not UK1 XD

DeletedUser

all these are on w4 with the exception of aga and abdo whose sheer godliness span the entire uk server :p (unless maybe i know something others dont and there undercover ........ lol :p )

DeletedUser6695

Im 0210... if you wanna no more then you gotta buy me dinner and a movie ;)

Im not on skype... yet! But when i get it up and running i'll pm you my name ;)

okay...:icon_sad: guess ill just wait