W5 - World of Turtles?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Now, I know people said they planned to turtle this world, but come on, 8 hours ago there were three players on the world with axes, I am Muldeh, Kotone, and mad with power. Wasn't so shocking at the time, but what is shocking is that eight hours later one other player on world axes that didn't eight hours ago. This player is oldwisdom. So, essentially, there are now four people with axes, all in Leon!. Any guesses why this is? Everyone making swords instead of axes, people making just spears? Everyone else mine whoring and not making troops at all? :s

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Splitting with swords.

Don't know the rest of the worlds' excuse, though.

DeletedUser

Wat this is the server where you hug right? Why are yous building axes :mad:

DeletedUser

I have Spears and swords :p
My troops are out supporting a barb atm.

Cleared 2 farmings with little damage of 1-2 troops.
I'm demolishing my neighbours troops. Have a good time :D

DeletedUser7393

^What WLA said (well within about an hour anyways)

I decided seen as I was playing more defensive anyway I'd save the res I would have spent on researching axes on swords towards lc costs which are going to hit me bad as my farming sucks.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that I have a substantial number of axes. Well, substantial for now anyway.

DeletedUser

Dark Vengeance said:
What is wrong with having nothing?!?!? :p

I think that's point whoring lol. These people complain about everything. Build wall before BP has finished point whoring. No troops = Point whoring and so on...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I would like to point out that I have a substantial number of axes. Well, substantial for now anyway.

7 I believe? Thought we had them all till it updated about 2 minutes after I posted at which point we had 34 out of 41 listed.

DeletedUser7450

Umm, you wont be splitting any trains in this world from what I've understood. All attacks land in a chronological order.
he means splitting farm runs, nub :3

Or Nauz could Ninja me. That's cool >.>

DeletedUser

Umm, you wont be splitting any trains in this world from what I've understood. All attacks land in a chronological order.

splitting refers to splitting farming parties into smaller groups. You won't be sniping any trains this early on any world.

DeletedUser

My troops defending barb ^_^ and the rest of the barbs are empty >.<

DeletedUser

I have always gone for a slightly defensive build at the start since i know i will not be able to grow as fast as the better startup players. I could have axes if i really wanted to but i am quite happy for now with what i have.

DeletedUser

People are trying out the 7 Axe at 500 Point start up hence why there are lack of axes on the world so far.

DeletedUser

Thanks to me, my neighbour is rank 1 in ODA

>>>>wooop!<<<<<