W5 - World of Turtles?

DeletedUser1511

I would like to point out that I have a substantial number of axes. Well, substantial for now anyway.

I love how you had a lot of axes, when i had a axes, and the vast majory of the worlds axes were in Leon at the time of Nauz post. At most you had 4.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I love how you had a lot of axes, when i had a axes, and the vast majory of the worlds axes were in Leon at the time of Nauz post. At most you had 4.:icon_rolleyes:

I never claimed to have a lot, I claimed a substantial amount. And seeing as there were, what is it now, 6 people with axes at that point, any number greater than 0 would constitute a substantial number in my opinion.

Please don't argue back :icon_eek:

DeletedUser4687

Farming with swords isn't a good idea. They move slower then axes, so in the long run axes are cheaper. Additionally you are much more endanger of getting spiked.

DeletedUser

you dont need axes straight away spears then lc is better but axe is okay but whats the fuss about axe

DeletedUser679

you dont need axes straight away spears then lc is better but axe is okay but whats the fuss about axe
Tehee. Not really, hit a spike and you are out of the picture for quite some time.

DeletedUser

Farming with swords isn't a good idea. They move slower then axes, so in the long run axes are cheaper. Additionally you are much more endanger of getting spiked.

No need to pay for research costs, and for one farming party you need minimum 5 swords or 3 axes. 3 axes cost 180 wood, 5 swords cost 150 wood. More than balances out the extra time each run, imo.

As for getting spiked, sword spikes will harm axe users just as much as sword users, spear spikes will be laughed off just as much by both. Splitting with swords instead of axes also means you split earlier, meaning you are "safe(r)" from spiking earlier, as hitting a spike with only a farming party is far less harmful than hitting it with your full farming force while you're trying to save up for axe research.

DeletedUser

I bet most of those are in villages spiking players who are trying to farm lol.