W54 forum take 2!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I leant today that an 'Alpagu' is a Kamikaze Drone...

Alpagu weighs 2kg and has a low radar cross section. It differs with its speed by creating point damage to high-value or important targets. The drone can carry enough explosives to neutralize its target, can operate at very long distances and can be carried easily and used very quickly by a single soldier. Alpagu also provides a significant surprise effect and operational superiority with its artificial intelligence and image processing capabilities, silence, and full delivery of the explosive it carries to the target.

I wonder if our new TW friend is suitably named?...

Deleted User - 910243

Alpagu weighs 2kg and has a low radar cross section. It differs with its speed by creating point damage to high-value or important targets. The drone can carry enough explosives to neutralize its target, can operate at very long distances and can be carried easily and used very quickly by a single soldier. Alpagu also provides a significant surprise effect and operational superiority with its artificial intelligence and image processing capabilities, silence, and full delivery of the explosive it carries to the target.

No ! my name a medieval military rank. Dont worry my friend

Deleted User - 909266

The name Alpagu has many meanings

Deleted User - 910243

Alpagut (full name: Alpagut - Turan Martial Art) - The meaning of the name Alpagut: (Alp: Warrior, Kut: Qutsal (holy)) union means "Holy Warrior".

Deleted User - 910243

Meaning of name Alpagu: 1. Brave attacking the enemy alone. 2. A rank name in ancient Turks

did you satisfied ?

Deleted User - 232559

Isn't it lovely...

Whilst we are all clicking away like thirsty beavers trying to get that 3 clay before our enemies... wondering why villages have to be deleted and barbs grow walls so early... it's good to remember that whilst we are in lockdown due to the Vid, we need to take care of our bodies and minds... I'm sure we all enjoyed making Marmalade yesterday, which would of done wonders for our minds... so today, why not join the lockdown hero, Joe Wicks, for a some PE...

Here is today's: PE with Joe

What a odd coincidence, a pal of mine recommended this dude for some home exercises and today I done mi 1st one, ain't bad tbf, can't wait for tommorows Maggie inspired lockdown activity

"prompts Rob to suggest good shit to do whilst suiciding troops on barbs*

Deleted User - 232559

Meaning of name Alpagu: 1. Brave attacking the enemy alone. 2. A rank name in ancient Turks

did you satisfied ?

Pervis?

Or is thier multiple machine gun wielding cats who do tw

Deleted User - 232559

so what are the best premades in W54 besides the chaos family :cool:

personally im enjoying watching the rabbit family, they keen market stalkers normally, its oddly satisfying seeing the lack of any decent haul/plunder stats on players who normally bloon out of control, don't know why i expected any different.

misericordia

Reaction score
personally im enjoying watching the rabbit family, they keen market stalkers normally, its oddly satisfying seeing the lack of any decent haul/plunder stats on players who normally bloon out of control, don't know why i expected any different.
The stats are a puzzle, it is confusing me how the last two days the stats for some of the highest plunder are going to accounts that have little to no oda, an exceptionally low no. Of villas plundered and a very low warlord achievement. It baffles me how these no's can be achieved legitimately. Can anyone enlighten me as I busted my balls today and can't touch that kind of level