W7 Fourms

DeletedUser

As of now I will be leaving the W7 forums. The reason for this is because I believe it to be too strict. I've been playing tribwalrs wars since W1.net on and off and this is the first time I've felt like this. In nearly FIVE YEARS of playing tribalwars I feel I have be forced to quit these forums. I want to continue to use my Death Lurks account on other worlds so I believe this to be the only way.

I do believe this to be my leaving message so I would appriaciate you not to delete this.

Good luck uk7 forums,

Matt

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you Matt and I would not have posted again here if it not for this thread, as i said good luck UK7 I am out as well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Disliking the whole "This thread is about top 20 players and therefore you cannot talk specifically about 1 player, in the top 20, in detail".
Or with tribes.

DeletedUser

Disliking the whole "This thread is about top 20 players and therefore you cannot talk specifically about 1 player, in the top 20, in detail".
Or with tribes.
[th]Let me rephrase your complaint for the community: "I cannot add my personal comments for/against one player, who's coincidentally within the top 20."

Keep your post on topic "THE TOP 20", not: "I (don't) like player XXX, who's in the top 20", and everything is fine.

Honestly, it's not that hard to understand, is it?[/th]

DeletedUser

So what kind of things can you post in this top 20 thread?

Shall I make a "Discussion about Top 20 players" thread to stop the spam or w/e in the other one?

DeletedUser

So what kind of things can you post in this top 20 thread?

Shall I make a "Discussion about Top 20 players" thread to stop the spam or w/e in the other one?

[th]Easy: Post YOUR opinion about the TOP 20.

If you want to discuss the (in)abilities of a certain player within the top 20, start a new thread. [/th]

DeletedUser

If you want to discuss the (in)abilities of a certain player within the top 20, start a new thread. [/th]

I'd hate to see a thread called "The inabilities of Nauzhorror" :icon_redface:

But thanks for clarifying =D

DeletedUser

I totally understand what you are saying but for example i have an issue with nauz he has an issue with someone else so on and so forth, then we could possibly have around 7-8 random threads about players, therefore The UK7 forum will be cluttered and full of spam, defeating the object much? would you not agree.

DeletedUser

I'd hate to see a thread called "The inabilities of Nauzhorror" :icon_redface:

But thanks for clarifying =D

[th]As you've asked for it: Yes, start a thread about the "inabilities of Nauzhror". That's totally valid to discuss in the UK7 forums. ;-D [/th]

DeletedUser

Second post answer added

I totally understand what you are saying but for example i have an issue with nauz he has an issue with someone else so on and so forth, then we could possibly have around 7-8 random threads about players, therefore The UK7 forum will be cluttered and full of spam, defeating the object much? would you not agree.
[th]No. As long as EACH thread is discussing a valid issue for UK7, it cannot be off topic. There's no limit of how many different threads are allowed. If you want to discuss the top 1000 and you could REASONABLY start a thread for each single player with something intelligent bar "What do you think about xxxx?", do it![/th]

DeletedUser6695

So if you say 'I dont like how nauz plays TW'

It is unacceptable? However you just said you can place your opinion of the top 20, that is my opinion and is directed at a player of the top 20.

I fail to see how thats off-topic

Disclaimer: The above comment about nauz is merely an example

DeletedUser

So if you say 'I dont like how nauz plays TW'

It is unacceptable? However you just said you can place your opinion of the top 20, that is my opinion and is directed at a player of the top 20.

I fail to see how thats off-topic

Disclaimer: The above comment about nauz is merely an example

[th]Yes, your example is off topic, because it's not adding anything completely related to the topic "THE TOP 20". It's discussing only a part of it. If you would comment ALL top 20 players, it'd be a totally different situation.

Such behaviour not that bad per se. But it will surely lead into a new discussion, totally ignoring the original subject. THAT'S the point, where the mods are supposed to stop the "spam" - as intelligent as it may me. If it's supposed to lead into de-railing a thread's topic, it should be stopped. Such comments as your example won't stay uncommented. That's totally ok, if it'd happen in a different thread. It'd simply be off-topic in the top 20 thread.[/th]

DeletedUser

But something like this, where you copy and paste the same answer for 75% of people, only actually giving an answer on five (which is as you say only discussing "part of it" and barely contributing to the topic as a whole), is acceptable. Right?

In that case.

1 Tyranny TuToR 2.187 1 2187 Awesomeness personified. Really. Just ask me, I'll tell you.
2 Temporary TuToR 2.095 1 2095 You're kinda awesome too.
3 Abdo TuToR 1.714 1 1714 I guess you're not too bad yourself.
4 Locutas of Borg RaGe 1.412 1 1412 You get a D for being 64% of my size.
5 Ruffus G~T 1.277 1 1277 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
6 Reverend Revelry =WIP= 1.260 1 1260 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
7 craig123 TuToR 1.157 1 1157 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
8 chengiz KnK 1.149 1 1149 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
9 Just-me TuToR 1.148 1 1148 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
10 sigauke SAXANG 1.134 1 1134 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
11 xXSaintXx TuToR 1.120 1 1120 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
12 GIXXER RaGe 1.075 1 1075 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
13 DubbyTheMule KnK 1.061 1 1061 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
14 sb007ck G~T 1.044 1 1044 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
15 reshlock RaGe 1.000 1 1000 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
16 Parasite UN 975 1 975 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
17 Dark Morris Apathy 970 1 970 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
18 Pogue Mahone KnK 933 1 933 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
19 Ifarmyourhidingplace? TuToR 915 1 915 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%
20 johndingley COBRA 910 1 910 If this were a class, you'd have failed for scoring under 60%

Frankly I'm disgusted that I've doubled everyone under rank 11. Has to be the least competitive startup this server has seen to date.

DeletedUser

But something like this, where you copy and paste the same answer for 75% of people, only actually giving an answer on five (which is as you say only discussing "part of it" and barely contributing to the topic as a whole), is acceptable. Right?

[th]Let's see:

Topic "Top 20 discussion"
Post contains the top 20 and a pesonal opinion about each of it.

Uhm. What was your question? As I don't see anything wrong with that post. It's not focussing on one player, it's not starting any debate about one single player. It's totally on-topic.

[Disclaimer: I don't have to agree, nor approve the intellectual value of a post. ;-)][/th]

DeletedUser

So if we want to go really in depth into say, rank 6 player and put "I don't know" for other top 20's, would that be fine?

DeletedUser

So if we want to go really in depth into say, rank 6 player and put "I don't know" for other top 20's, would that be fine?
[th]If your post isn't focussing on de-railing the thread (i. e. your comment was solely made to discuss THAT player furthermore in the thread and ignore the top 20), yes.[/th]

DeletedUser

You make me cry.

I'm going back to my corner now.

NB: This is not defeat. I'm merely thinking. For a very long time.

DeletedUser

Guys you have derailed my thread, this was about me quitting not your personal issues. Please take it to PM.

(damn did that feel good :cool)