W7 G3ARS - premade

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to go down as a maybe, with me going off to uni next week and the possibility of me getting a part time job i will struggle to find the time to play especially with the two worlds i have already committed myself to playing. If i can find a decent coplayer i will most likely join :)

Throw me on that list as well :)

glad im not the only one still using my shots name ;p

Gross. Worst setting ever.

Agreed, also SHOTS REMAKE PLZ

DeletedUser

Are you going to use skype?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am considering this still, so I am going to as, for those who are still wanting to join and those that have not yet applied, please respond with ''I am'' or ''I would Like to''

Thank you

LD

DeletedUser7587

if there is a place for me to join i would love to =] skype is 'muckytears' im very aggressive when i get down to it and enjoy having a nice chat with a group of people and just have fun in the process

Nauzhror

Reaction score
if there is a place for me to join i would love to =] skype is 'muckytears' im very aggressive when i get down to it

I can definitely vouch that you're aggressive, but from what I saw on W6 you're too aggressive, at least in my eyes.

DeletedUser7587

I can definitely vouch that you're aggressive, but from what I saw on W6 you're too aggressive, at least in my eyes.

okay yes i admit i may have made some flaws on w6 with regards to attacks, but ive certainly learned from them

DeletedUser

You can put me down, skype ID is adam.keenor
May be looking for a co-player if i join, if anyones interested, PM me.

DeletedUser

G3ARS Will be joining tomorrow at 18:00 st :)

Mail me for skype for invite

LD