Wanna See A Noob Owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was stating that a lot of people like to use 23 Hq in a Maxed Village - However I do not. I use 20. This is why I said "Possibly 23" in brackets.

Also I haven't played in ages and was trying to remember of the top of my head.
I haven't played for about 5 months and assumes a Stable is the same size as a Barracks.

My mistake.

But a lot of people do have different ways.
It's your personal preference and I felt needed to say 23 HQ.

DeletedUser

You didn't OWN him. & he's not a NOOB. He seemed to know what he was talking about & that stable think was a little slip-up imo.
And considering you 'owned that noob' you know very little, not 'ALWAYS' lvl20. Preferably lvl 20 and 20 should be the minimum due to the fact you need them for academies. However anywher between 20-30 is good enough.

DeletedUser

[la]I agree completely with noodle94. The thing about skill (in any aspect of life) is the more skilled you are, the less and less you "know" and the more you "feel." (as suggested by the Dreyfus model of skill acquisition) You go from following outlines and rules of what you should do to relying on intuition (which is based off of your brain unconsciously accessing previous knowledge, experience, etc) and that "feel" for whats the right thing to do leaves players knowing "I should max out my Stable," not "I should build my Stable to level 20."

In short, this "noob" you are trying to own has done very little to show his ignorance of the game whereas you have, through this thread (both the mail you presented as evidence of someone's noobiness, as well your own replies to the following posts) shown yours.[/la]

DeletedUser

On the topic of restart mails, I don't get why people still do them.. I have been playing since December 2006 in .net and not once have I gotten someone to restart. Im guessing some cool kid on the forums uses them so as per usual everyone else on the forums copies the cool kid.

It's like this thread, everyone starts flaming the guy because that's what the cool kids would do. The rest of the forum go and grab their sheep suits and begin flaming the guy.

The guy made valid points.

Im suprised no one mentioned rhino's nuke setup.. 8k axes in a nuke??? Seems a bit too much tbh. But seeing as you're a little rusty i'll let you off. :p

The thread was pointless in the first place, yes. But why post the same crap over and over again? After someone has setout that the guy was wrong there is no need to shove it in his face some more.

One last thing. If you are going to send a restart mail you have to atleast do it in style.. such as giving links to the confirm password to start over screen and selling it off as a prize to the bahamas. I'm dissapointed by rhino's half-hearted attempt at a restart mail.

DeletedUser

Komputaz today at 11:29
As far as I know, both me AND my member are bigger in this world. You cant use your troops on that world to attacks us here. So until you actually have something to talk about, your a NOOB to me

Markus128 today at 11:30
lol
you are very stupid?
i prefere troops not points
noob

Komputaz today at 11:31
You are the noob, with troops, come points

You need a barracks to get troops, a barrack gives you points, you then need a farm, which also gives points

Markus128 today at 11:31
ah well?
how many troops do you have?

Komputaz today at 11:32
Right now? None. Because troops at this stage are WORTHLESS

Who's the real noob? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser1511

Komputaz today at 11:29
As far as I know, both me AND my member are bigger in this world. You cant use your troops on that world to attacks us here. So until you actually have something to talk about, your a NOOB to me

Markus128 today at 11:30
lol
you are very stupid?
i prefere troops not points
noob

You are the noob, with troops, come points

You need a barracks to get troops, a barrack gives you points, you then need a farm, which also gives points

Markus128 today at 11:31
ah well?
how many troops do you have?

Komputaz today at 11:32
Right now? None. Because troops at this stage are WORTHLESS

Who's the real noob? :icon_eek:
Both of you suck. Points > Troops. There is no ranking for how high your farm is :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dude that started this thread, you came here trying to humiliate my tribes Co-Duke and got owned. Give up >.>

DeletedUser

Both of you suck. Points > Troops. There is no ranking for how high your farm is :icon_rolleyes:

yeah, normally you have many points if you have many troops
but not at the beginning :icon_wink:
I for example have many more than 20 spears
[sorry for bad english, i'm from germany :icon_biggrin:]

DeletedUser

I dont really care about who's 'noobiest' I just want people to notice the maker of this thread fails.

DeletedUser

On the topic of restart mails, I don't get why people still do them.. I have been playing since December 2006 in .net and not once have I gotten someone to restart. Im guessing some cool kid on the forums uses them so as per usual everyone else on the forums copies the cool kid.

[la]I've seen it used to great success. Don't assume that because you fail when trying means everyone else does.[/la]

It's like this thread, everyone starts flaming the guy because that's what the cool kids would do. The rest of the forum go and grab their sheep suits and begin flaming the guy.

[la]No, its not. While the forum does seem to have its own collective hive mind, people are "flaming" him because he made an incorrect hardly-educated post that many people disagreed with.[/la]

The guy made valid points.

[la]I disagree whole heartedly.[/la]

Im suprised no one mentioned rhino's nuke setup.. 8k axes in a nuke??? Seems a bit too much tbh. But seeing as you're a little rusty i'll let you off. :p

[la]While a "whatever builds fastest nuke" may be most people's goals (due to the obvious bonus that you get more nukes out quicker) higher axe concentrations (there are such things as nukes that are pure axes) usually work better on the average defense. (with a pure sword, or sword-heavy defense is, of course, not the case)[/la]

The thread was pointless in the first place, yes. But why post the same crap over and over again? After someone has setout that the guy was wrong there is no need to shove it in his face some more.

[la]This is a forum. People state their opinions. Some agree with the OP, some disagree. As long as people disagree without throwing personal insults or swearing, then there is nothing truly wrong. As for this being a "pointless thread," sure, it might be: but the world just started, and there are several people on the forums looking for something to say. Its to be expected.[/la]

One last thing. If you are going to send a restart mail you have to atleast do it in style.. such as giving links to the confirm password to start over screen and selling it off as a prize to the bahamas. I'm dissapointed by rhino's half-hearted attempt at a restart mail.

[la]There are many methods of trying to get people to restart, but I do agree that the "its a prize!" and/or "just do this" methods are upsetting: I find it favorable to let the player know what it does and why they should do it. However, one might debate that the start over screen clearly states what it does well enough so anyone ignorant enough to do so without knowing what it does deserves what happens. I prefer not to send restart mails myself, but I understand why others do.[/la]

DeletedUser

With that said, I think this thread ran it's course already.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.