Wanna See A Noob Owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2) A lvl 20 HQ is what you should end up with, not a level 23 like he suggested, at no point in that did he suggest he would demolish.
achually he said lvl20 too in addition to lvl20. becuase he understood the different build one does under various situations. You stating that he was incorrect for saying "possibly 23" more leans towards you being the "noob" it would seem!

DeletedUser

A HQ past 23 is just uneeded points, Course im a noob! He has a lvl 23 stable!

DeletedUser1511

Seriously, you suck. Like i said the only player who i know who can get away with that comment in Hoang. Maybe he did a typo for the stable, but you not understanding how you can raise hq and arguing for it proves you suck at this game.

DeletedUser

See You still dont get the point of a high level HQ

Apart from that dont try to change the topic and let my prediction be right :lol:

DeletedUser

I have two personalities, I understand the concept of level 23 HQ, but why bring it up in this world when speed is 1?

Even if its for quicker building or whatever your excuse at no point did he mention he would demolish it.

Secondly how can a level 23 stable be a typo for 20, the 0 and 3 are on opposite sides of the keyboard...

DeletedUser1511

I have two personalities, I understand the concept of level 23 HQ, but why bring it up in this world when speed is 1?

Even if its for quicker building or whatever your excuse at no point did he mention he would demolish it.

Secondly how can a level 23 stable be a typo for 20, the 0 and 3 are on opposite sides of the keyboard...

Why would you demolish it. You cannot demolish on this world, you have to Cat your own vill. I dont like attacking myself.

You obviously do not understand the concept of a "level 23 hq" as you would under why you would have it on a speed 1 world.
Now seriously go hide under a rock.

DeletedUser

Lvl 23 stable and HQ, no more replies from me as I said I will stop...

DeletedUser

im not sure if you were account sitting or what, but you wernt involved in the mail either...

DeletedUser1511

Mod please close and Op has stopped posting and this is now just spam. :)

DeletedUser

really guys? pointless arguing?

reasons for HQ!

higher level = faster building up village, faster building back walls if on frontline of battle, better growth
level 20 = slower speed, more farm space, better army,

would be completely different if you were arguing about a level 23 Market.. :p

HQ diff between lvl 20 and 23 = 59 population total..
Market diff between 20 and 23 = 238 population.. :D

so little difference in 20-23 for hq, that the benefits typically outweigh the side-effects
if you are an active player / troop whore ,, that farms enough at the start.. the level 23 hq early on will put you ahead of the crowd during noble rush and first level 30 farm..

DeletedUser1511

reasons for HQ!

higher level = faster building up village, faster building back walls if on frontline of battle, better growth

so little difference in 20-23 for hq, that the benefits typically outweigh the side-effects
if you are an active player / troop whore ,, that farms enough at the start.. the level 23 hq early on will put you ahead of the crowd during noble rush and first level 30 farm..
If you label your self as a "troop whore" then you suck at this game. And why stop at level 23 if you have the res.
*Wardy goes to kick tom for having hq 30 on a speed 2 world*:lol:

DeletedUser679

reasons for HQ!

There is one but..
This world has an attack limitation of 10 to 1 (usually it's 20 to 1) for the first 45 days, so upgrading HQ too high may hurt your farming and early nobling a lot. So HQ 23 in my opinion should really be the maximum you raise it to.

DeletedUser

I came here to see a noob get owned, and I was not disappointed.

Good job everyone.

Also, can anyone point me to those juicy level 23 stables?:icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.