WANTED: PnP or anything interesting!

DeletedUser

Right people, surely there must be SOMETHING interesting going on in this world at the moment.

I have no Tribe and apart from a couple of small uninteresting battles have nothing going on to do a PnP about!

Can someone please post some more interesting stuff on the externals b4 they completely die!!

No funny ingame emails?

No new tribes want to throw their ego about?

No old tribes want to flame a new tribe down?

Come on guys!!! Something!!?? Anything!!??

DeletedUser5582

why don't you post a PnP?!

ok so you are tribeless but that won't stop your imagination (and may get that rep you so crave!!!)

Get the forums going by posting up something that we all want to comment on?

Do a critique of the top 5 tribes? The top ranked players? Tribes you feel are doomed to fail and those that might surprise a few?

If its good I'll rep you :)

DeletedUser

My days of Rep hunting are long gone, and your points in regards to other threads such as top tribes are valid and im sure I will, however what I really want is to know what interesting things are going on in this world, without being in a tribe and privy to a lot of the activity I thought I would see if someone in a position to know a bit more about how the world is unfolding and wanting to post instead of randomly flaming people that you see so often these days on the externals!